Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomer in my bed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

It worked - eventually! Hope the guy doesn't read Boards, but if he does, I'll say it to him again, he is very, very good in bed. :D

Love these long weekends!!

What the hell! I just logged on and saw my night is up online already!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Tazz T wrote: »
    This is such as coincidence. I got off with this girl at the petrol station last night, went back to hers and got shagged brainless. She let me sleep til 10 came back to bed, shagged me again and has now gone to make me a sammich cos she said someone on boards told her, oh wait...
    allanb49 wrote: »
    What the hell! I just logged on and saw my night is up online already!

There's an echo in here

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

When he left your house OP, was he doing the stride of pride or walk of shame?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Steve O wrote: »
    Christ are people really still this close minded and backward that someone can't just click with another and get it on?

you have a keeper here OP standing up for you already aawwwwwwwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

IM0 wrote: »
    in fairness they could be gay

Sorry, no. OP is actually a girl.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Did you get his number OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

What is it with petrol stations on boards?! I'm going to write a new PUA book on the art of getting pumped at the forecourt :cool:

Some of ye are on awful quare early as well, have ye no lives at all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Never mind the riding, how was the beans on toast in the end?

Wurly wrote: »
    Sorry, no. OP is actually a girl.:)

youre saying that to yourself with fingers in your ears eyes arent ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

you have a keeper here OP standing up for you already aawwwwwwwwwww

Almost 3 posts per page and you're still about as funny as cancer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

youre saying that to yourself with fingers in your ears eyes arent ye

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Shinaynay wrote: »
    About 22% of me is jealous at the idea of this encounter as it sounds like something that would happen in a film.. The rest of me is genuinely appalled that someone would have bring a complete stranger into their home, have sex with them, and them brag about it on online chat room. I'm sure ill get dogs abuse but I seriously think this is pure slütty!
    I'd say 100% Jealous.. Who wouldn't love random ride that worked out well?

Also, she would have never found this out if she didn't..
    It worked - eventually! Hope the guy doesn't read Boards, but if he does, I'll say it to him again, he is very, very good in bed. :D

Love these long weekends!!

guttenberg wrote: »

Probably the crawl of pain...

Oh how i wish i was randomly picked up/could randomly pick up when buying rizla.. Go back and bounce off each other... ahh..

Fair play OP.. lucky B**ch... :D:p

Steve O wrote: »
    Almost 3 posts per page and you're still about as funny as cancer.

dry your eyes mate you got the ride...twice"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Fsck the begrudgers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Fsck the begrudgers OP

She's too busy fcuking petrol station customers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Yep, numbers swapped, though I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. Genuinely seems like a nice guy though - some girl will get very lucky with him. Especially with his talents...

Anyway, whole thing led to a very enjoyable night and morning. All because he came over and introduced himself and asked for a chat somewhere other than a bar. Life is for living!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Fsck the begrudgers OP

Ahh here, if she's going to start fcuking begrudgers now aswel, she'll have queues all the way from her gaff way back to the petrol station! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Yep, numbers swapped, though I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. Genuinely seems like a nice guy though - some girl will get very lucky with him. Especially with his talents...

Anyway, whole thing led to a very enjoyable night and morning. All because he came over and introduced himself and asked for a chat somewhere other than a bar. Life is for living!!!

Did you stamp his loyalty card?

Ok OP, Ok, no need to over do it! :D

earlier last night in petrol station while buying bread...

randomer: hi
    OP/ciara: hi
    randomer: can I have a chat?
    OP/ciara: ummmm ok?

??????
    *5 min later*
    profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Ok OP, Ok, no need to over do it! :D

I know. I'm just trying to add some morality to this story! 'Just do it' has always been my mantra though. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭anto3473

Catphish wrote: »
    Lets call a spade a spade here, it was a petrol station hook up. What was wrong with swapping numbers and arranging a meet up?

Each to their own and all that.

Aint nobody got time fo dat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Did you stamp his loyalty card?

OUCH!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

I know. I'm just trying to add some morality to this story! 'Just do it' has always been my mantra though. :p

You go girl.

let he without sin cast the first stone, anyone in here never have a one night stand?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

just waiting for a new thread to appear on boards titled some woman i met at a petrol gave me an sti :P

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Ahh here, if she's going to start fcuking begrudgers now aswel, she'll have queues all the way from her gaff way back to the petrol station! :pac:

well a 20 meter queue, not much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

How much was he charging per gallon ??

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

gallag wrote: »
    You go girl.

let he without sin cast the first stone, anyone in here never have a one night stand?

I have ! But we were chatting for about 6 hrs before anything happened, we had mutual friends, the people I was with at the time knew where he lived and that I was going back etc.

The OP just seems a tad easy, and tbh I doubt yer man would have any interest in a relationship with someone who so easily picked up and rogered. Zero chasing to be done there.

Sounds like my kinda girl, lol, mine has always been "Take the opportunity of a lifetime during the lifetime of the opportunity" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

guttenberg wrote: »

We need some context...

OP, If you stay too long in any one place do the locals tend to turn up at your gaff clutching torches and pointing pitchforks?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement