Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomer in my bed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

anncoates wrote: »
    Lot of Feeky wannabe threads around at the minute.

A Feeky reference from an Aug 2012er?

This is nothing like Feeky, there is not even nearly as much awesome here. It's just a nice thread.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,077 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Christ, how does one go from meeting someone new from scratch, to riding him in the bed 20 minutes later.
    Jealous.

It happens. Wouldn't mind beans on toast now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

beertons wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind beans on toast now.

A Pavlovian response, dirty dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Christ, how does one go from meeting someone new from scratch, to riding him in the bed 20 minutes later.
    Jealous.

They just clicked, sure it happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

i think we all have a dose of the green eyed monster

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    It happens. Wouldn't mind beans on toast now.
    Czarcasm wrote: »
    They just clicked, sure it happens!

Great minds think alike and all that jazz. Now don't get crumbs in the bed or fart after those beans or you're out! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I wonder what's happening!!! : )

i think we all have a dose of the green eyed monster

What? You wish you were the OP and hooked up for a ONS with a handsome lad? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

The OP has probably gone back to the garage to try her luck again.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Well. After a sensible enough night, I managed to acquire a new friend when I called into the 24 hour petrol station beside me to buy bread. (Was craving beans on toast.) Grand good looking fella who walked me home (all 20 metres of it) and we ended up chatting and the rest.

Now I'm wide awake and he's happily sleeping away in my bed. I managed to get out from his cuddles (which were lovely, but I'm too awake) and now I'm on the couch listening to music at a very low volume and wondering how to gently get rid of him. It's too early to kick him out in fairness, so I was thinking of waiting until 9 and then having a shower which will hopefully wake him up and then doing the whole goodbye thing.

Any better suggestions? I can't be the only one in this situation after the long weekend that was in it!

Haha that's gas!

• Advertisement

My guess is that the OP has her arm around the randomer as he sits on the edge of the bed as he sobs about how much he loves his wife and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

smcgiff wrote: »
    What? You wish you were the OP and hooked up for a ONS with a handsome lad? :P

haha i wish was a handsome lad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,440 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I'm guessing the lads performance was slightly below average, at what point would she be looking for actio this morning , 7 or higher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

This garage will now be like one of those places that sold a winning lotto ticket. They'll have a big poster behind the counter tonight - "another lucky customer!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

lol imagine if he had herpes.... even condoms wont protect ya there.
    nope never had genital herpes... but i know someone who did have it.

but here is the fact sheet link

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

it clearly states while condoms reduce the risk of infection they dont always prevent infection

SQUARE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Wow, random indeed! The OP is definitely getting a morning ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

chughes wrote: »
    You're obviously a good friend of their's, you like them warts and all.

Herpes aren't warts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Uriel. wrote: »
    Herpes aren't warts ;)

sssh let him think that... he probably thought the wart on his thumb was herpes. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Hooked wrote: »
    Think laterally... Set alarm tone on phone to 'a ringtone' and carry out traumatic fake telephone conversation.

Can only go wrong if you are actually called during said fake conversation. So... Always 'answer' phone by turning off alarm (no snooze) and flicking the phone to mute.

What's the latest OP?

Even better, although too late now I know:

http://www.appsafari.com/utilities/6956/gottago/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

C'mon YellowFeather!! It's past the 9 o'clock deadline & I'm all bored!!! What's the story!!!! : )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I'm just holding out hope that this random guy is a boards.ie member, and logs in later on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Jealous.

looks.

duh..

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

IM0 wrote: »
    looks.

duh..

or being easy perhaps?

or being easy perhaps?

Freddy you've already tried with the STI's, now you're going down the "he must have been easy for her to get him into bed", you must have an awful opinion of men! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭Dave0301

or being easy perhaps?

Awwwwwh

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

If it's this awkward now OP will need to find a new local petrol station. Is the station viewable from your place OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Bajingo wrote: »
    If it's this awkward now OP will need to find a new local petrol station. Is the station viewable from your place OP?

depends if you long or short sighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I think she's forgotten about him and then heard a noise thought it was an intruder and shot him Pistorius style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

trying to think of a good quip, most of the good ones already used......i thought the "breakfast roll" one was the best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Sh1t.

I was going to go to the Petrol Station last night. I decided to go to bed instead. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement