Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomer in my bed

Options
  • 06-05-2013 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Well. After a sensible enough night, I managed to acquire a new friend when I called into the 24 hour petrol station beside me to buy bread. (Was craving beans on toast.) Grand good looking fella who walked me home (all 20 metres of it) and we ended up chatting and the rest.

Now I'm wide awake and he's happily sleeping away in my bed. I managed to get out from his cuddles (which were lovely, but I'm too awake) and now I'm on the couch listening to music at a very low volume and wondering how to gently get rid of him. It's too early to kick him out in fairness, so I was thinking of waiting until 9 and then having a shower which will hopefully wake him up and then doing the whole goodbye thing.

Any better suggestions? I can't be the only one in this situation after the long weekend that was in it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

The Lucky bastard. usually when I go to the local petrol station I end up with chewing gum and a bottle of lucozade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Set your gaf on fire. Smoke him out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Also, what's wrong with you?! Hungover ridin' is the BEST ridin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Thinly veiled "I scored" thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Text a friend. Get them to ring you. Sound suitably hysterical. Tell him he has to leave as your parents have just been killed/kidnapped/held hostage. I'm sure he'll understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

stoneill wrote: »
    The Lucky bastard. usually when I go to the local petrol station I end up with chewing gum and a bottle of lucozade.
    I wouldn't mind, but I didn't even get to eat after buying bread and everything. Ah - priorities I suppose.

Tlachtga wrote: »
    Also, what's wrong with you?! Hungover ridin' is the BEST ridin'!

Nah. I wouldn't mind hooking up again, but I'm afraid that if we did that, he'd fall asleep again afterwards and I'd be in the same position this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pulling someone at a 24 hour petrol station, sounds classy.

Were you at least gee eyed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

With respect, get tested. Oh, and lock down your valuables.

• Advertisement

Text a friend. Get them to ring you. Sound suitably hysterical. Tell him he has to leave as your parents have just been killed/kidnapped/held hostage. I'm sure he'll understand.

All my friends are asleep. I would pay monies for a 'Dial A Panic' service. It wouldn't be a nice thing to do though.

Guy is still asleep. ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Catphish

Xavi6 wrote: »

Well. After a sensible enough night

It doesn't sound like it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

I'm just waiting for the thread from the guy stranded in some strange girls bedroom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

"My dad's coming over and he's got his gun!" That should move him.

Xavi6 wrote: »

I know. Not classy at all! Wasn't particularly gee eyed. And, to be fair to the guy, he hadn't been drinking at all. Was just a 'one thing led to another' situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I know. Not classy at all! Wasn't particularly gee eyed. And, to be fair to the guy, he hadn't been drinking at all. Was just a 'one thing led to another' situation.

You should post pics of yourself so we know what sort of girls are available for pulling at petrol stations.

'Research' if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

As him if he's ever thought of having children. How many? What are their names?

Then disagree and correct him on how many the two of you are going to have.

Meh, I don't see what's unclassy about meeting someone in a shop, having a conversation, and clicking. Rather that that end pissed off my tits not remembering quite how I ended up with a randomer in my bed.

(neither of these have ever happen me, I've led a sheltered life :()

Whatever you do OP, make sure you look ridiculously hot when he wakes up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He is serving mass at 10 so im sure he will be up shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Then he'll be easy to wake. If he tells you his name again call him by a different one.

Nice pick up though. Well done OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Call him a Taxi and buy him a breakfast roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Then he'll be easy to wake. If he tells you his name again call him by a different one.

Nice pick up though. Well done OP.

But to be fair, the OP's a girl who had a couple of drinks (Not saying she was drunk) and the guy was a guy. A good pick up line would be "My Place?"

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

Well. After a sensible enough night, I managed to acquire a new friend when I called into the 24 hour petrol station beside me to buy bread. (Was craving beans on toast.) Grand good looking fella who walked me home (all 20 metres of it) and we ended up chatting and the rest.

Now I'm wide awake and he's happily sleeping away in my bed. I managed to get out from his cuddles (which were lovely, but I'm too awake) and now I'm on the couch listening to music at a very low volume and wondering how to gently get rid of him. It's too early to kick him out in fairness, so I was thinking of waiting until 9 and then having a shower which will hopefully wake him up and then doing the whole goodbye thing.

Any better suggestions? I can't be the only one in this situation after the long weekend that was in it!
    You live in mellowes quay so you do

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Call him a Taxi and buy him a breakfast roll.

I don't think name calling is really necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

If the OP was a fella you wouldn't be fit to move for all the 'I smell bullsh*t replys' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Wake him up wearing a strap-on....then tell him you are headin to the jax for a sec.

pound to the penny he is gone when you come back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Catphish

Meh, I don't see what's unclassy about meeting someone in a shop, having a conversation, and clicking.
    Lets call a spade a spade here, it was a petrol station hook up. What was wrong with swapping numbers and arranging a meet up?

Each to their own and all that.

racso1975 wrote: »
    Wake him up wearing a strap-on....then tell him you are headin to the jax for a sec.

pound to the penny he is gone when you come back

But what if he wasn't!!!

Gonna go in and have a shower now - 9 am is ages away. Wish me luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Catphish wrote: »
    Lets call a spade a spade here, it was a petrol station hook up. What was wrong with swapping numbers and arranging a meet up?

They did more than swap numbers :)

• Advertisement

Catphish wrote: »

If you think one night stands are unclassy, then it doesn't really matter where they began, does it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement