Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

podge018 wrote: »
    I ordered on Saturday, it came to €48.99 incl. delivery of €1. The invoice is in my account, still stating the same.

However, I just checked my online banking account and I see that €59.37 has come off my credit card for this transaction.

Can anybody explain that?

Sounds like you forgot to change the currency to euros. The figure is right for a £ to € conversion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I got an order toady and it came with a huge mug :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Ye i got one as well,delighted! didnt know what it was when i saw this box in the bag!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

have 3 orders left.. i've no need for a mug that size but i'll still feel robbed if I don't get one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Got a mug too:P With my usual litre mug of morning tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Figured out why I was being charged €7.99 delivery, it was because a bike was amongst the things in my basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

lindtee wrote: »
    Figured out why I was being charged €7.99 delivery, it was because a bike was amongst the things in my basket.

I ordered a bike last week, it was delivered today and shipping was €1. Looks like the €3.99 shipping charge does not apply to all items.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

lindtee wrote: »

I got two bikes delivered for €1 a few weeks ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah but the 1 euro shipping deal has ended

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

have 3 orders left.. i've no need for a mug that size but i'll still feel robbed if I don't get one
    make up a new email address and use it when you order..had 5 orders altogether and every time i didnt get a mug id use a new email address on the next one..worked for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

yeah but the 1 euro shipping deal has ended

When? WHEN?? Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

When? WHEN?? Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Read back over the last couple of pages,it's €3.99 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

zerks wrote: »
    Read back over the last couple of pages,it's €3.99 now.

Got my first delivery today and got the massive mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Davexirl wrote: »
    Got my first delivery today and got the massive mug.

Gonna have a cuppa in mine now.

Did anyone get the punchbags for €10 after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

zerks wrote: »
    Gonna have a cuppa in mine now.

Did anyone get the punchbags for €10 after?

I got a punch bag it weighs about 4 stone and mitts, still waiting for a
    bloody mug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

my order for the punch bag got cancelled,i blame them for getting fatter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I'm still getting the pound for euro price but delivery is €3.99

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Karen23 wrote: »
    I'm still getting the pound for euro price but delivery is €3.99

Yeah, the promotion, or whatever it was is finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭JoeCole26

Anyone have any discount codes? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Their customer service is painfully slow. I returned an item 1 month ago, after 2 weeks they wanted a copy of the registered post to see cost incurred. This was mailed to them and a further 2 weeks has passed with 4 further emails sent without reply. I cannot see on their website a number to call them.

Shopping with them is fine until you have a problem.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Antrim_Man wrote: »
    Their customer service is painfully slow. I returned an item 1 month ago, after 2 weeks they wanted a copy of the registered post to see cost incurred. This was mailed to them and a further 2 weeks has passed with 4 further emails sent without reply. I cannot see on their website a number to call them.

Shopping with them is fine until you have a problem.:mad:

Try this 00448451299230,I havent used it but i did a search a while back and this came up,good luck :)

NATLOR wrote: »
    Try this 00448451299230,I havent used it but i did a search a while back and this came up,good luck :)

Thanks, I got through. Message, we are currently experiencing high call volumes, please contact us through our website, Good Bye! :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Anyone have any Promo codes? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Something is wrong with me.
    I went on the site last night, said to myself, i dont need anything, and logged off again.
    That has never happened to me before :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Kildare Red

When returning an item (pair of runners) does it usually take long for them to get back to you and get the exchanged goods sent out. They received my items back on Monday but havent heard anything back yet?

When returning an item (pair of runners) does it usually take long for them to get back to you and get the exchanged goods sent out. They received my items back on Monday but havent heard anything back yet?

Monday lol Try a month :mad:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=84427401&postcount=1402

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

Just in case anyone doesnt know that the new Liverpool Home Jersey on sports direct is a good bit cheaper than the Liverpool website and the shops here I imagine.

Mens - €39.99/ Liverpool Website £45 + delivery
    Boys - €31.99/ Liverpool Website £36 + delivery
    Infants Kit - €26.99/ Liverpool Website £31.99 + delivery

Anyway considering we are having to buy one every year now the cheaper the better.

Obviously add on the €3.99 delivery but still cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You have to buy it? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I returned a jacket to be exchanged for a larger size a few weeks ago,took about ten to fourteen days till i received the replacement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

snubbleste wrote: »
    You have to buy it? Why?

Jesus you really have to choose your words around here, didnt realise boards was a literature test, every one jumps on the slightest wording, no wonder you have over 8000 posts. :D

No your right I dont have to buy it at all I am mearly pointing out that
    as they are selling new jerseys every year now, saving money if you want to buy one might be beneficial to most.

Im sure others might appreciate my post!

Advertisement