Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

Slunk wrote: »
    Has anyone bought any Adidas NBA stuff. There's an NBA hoodie I'm looking at but unsure with size. I'm usually a M in Adidas originals but will an M NBA be more like a L or XL?

I haven't bought from them (because im a knicks fan and they dont have them) but I have a few knicks Adidas basketball jerseys and the small is bigger than the other makes of jerseys (champion for example), More like a medium. Not sure about the tops however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Just ordered a few things today. Says 4-5 working days. Expect it before that . Delivery was 3.99. Could be something to do with uk IP I'm using. Delivering to Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Just bought a pair of these in size 12 for 49eur which is half the price I'd usually pay for decent full GoreTex membrane shoes, perfect for getting to the pub in the rain.

Spent a total of 80euros inc a second pair of runners for 10euro, 15 pairs of socks and got lots of 50 cent stuff for the puppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

My order landed during the week, mug included :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Slunk wrote: »
    Has anyone bought any Adidas NBA stuff. There's an NBA hoodie I'm looking at but unsure with size. I'm usually a M in Adidas originals but will an M NBA be more like a L or XL?

Usually there's a comment or two in the reviews of products..

I mis-read :(. People were Commenting on the Slazenger T-shirts, saying they normally take medium, but it's XL for them.

I thought they meant they take XL for the Slazenger. They meant Medium Slazenger = XL on normal t-shirts.

I have now three Slazenger Tents. (I'm fairly big)They hang off my shoulders.
    I could wear them like this
    WgULgjV.jpg

Although they may not have the same effect on a Man, to Women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Got the dispatch email from them on Thursday,but when I went to track my order it says that it shipped last Saturday and has already been delivered and signed for in Slovakia.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Squaredude wrote: »
    Got the dispatch email from them on Thursday,but when I went to track my order it says that it shipped last Saturday and has already been delivered and signed for in Slovakia.

i had something similar happen to me. it was signed for in Athens :mad: ill see if it arrives tomorrow as expected

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

anything adidas order at least a size bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Allyall wrote: »
    Usually there's a comment or two in the reviews of products..

I mis-read :(. People were Commenting on the Slazenger T-shirts, saying they normally take medium, but it's XL for them.

I thought they meant they take XL for the Slazenger. They meant Medium Slazenger = XL on normal t-shirts.

I have now three Slazenger Tents. (I'm fairly big)They hang off my shoulders.
    I could wear them like this

Although they may not have the same effect on a Man, to Women.

Do you know what the sizing is like for their (Slazenger) polo tops as they go to XXXX Large?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-tipped-polo-shirt-mens-542002?colcode=54200206

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

Plascebo wrote: »
    Do you know what the sizing is like for their (Slazenger) polo tops as they go to XXXX Large?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-tipped-polo-shirt-mens-542002?colcode=54200206
    the xxxxl is like a fecking tent.:cool:

if you xl,then i would guess buy an xl although that may even be like an xxl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 dina.zala

Funny. I had order for 127 Eur. When I made my payment, somehow this 127 wasn't anymore Eur but GBP. so when I did exchanged to GBP, I payed 150-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Never had an issue but it seems my order is sitting in Leeds since Monday. According to dhl tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

greenman09 wrote: »
    Never had an issue but it seems my order is sitting in Leeds since Monday. According to dhl tracking.

Mine is there since Friday! I wonder what's going on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Mine is there since Friday! I wonder what's going on

Mine was the same but it got processed at gatwick last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

DHL are a bloody joke.

They constantly get my address wrong and the package sits in Dublin until i ring them and see what the feck is happening. The don't even ring me to sort out delivery.

Got another order this morning and had to get the driver to leave it at the post office for me again. Piss poor service.

Mine was the same but it got processed at gatwick last night.

Hopefully its just a delay so. Dhl are a nightmare by the sounds of things.

Hopefully its just a delay so. Dhl are a nightmare by the sounds of things.

Its gone for Dublin now so hopefully I have it tomorrow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭JoeCole26

I made my first purchase from SportsDirect last Thursday, 2nd May. Checked the tracking number there on DHL website and seems my package has gone inter-railing. Has gone from Leeds - Gatwick - Brussels - Malmoe - Stockholm - Tallin - Riga.

What the hell is going on??

Who am i best to contact? - this is a joke.

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    I made my first purchase from SportsDirect last Thursday, 2nd May. Checked the tracking number there on DHL website and seems my package has gone inter-railing. Has gone from Leeds - Gatwick - Brussels - Malmoe - Stockholm - Tallin - Riga.

Call sports direct, don't email them cause they're useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

JoeCole26 wrote: »

Count yourself lucky, they seem to have sent my order back in time :eek:
    and then sent it around Europe :rolleyes:

Ordered on May 2nd, processed on April 28th.

1368095739.013.iPicit.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You should sign your package up for frequent flyer miles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Oh the laugh..

Called 0870 333 9400, pressed 2 for Customer Service, pressed 2 again for web customer service and then got a recorded message:

"We are currently experiencing a hugh volume of calls, most answers to questions can be found on our website, goodbye" - click.

How very Ryanair of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Count yourself lucky, they seem to have sent my order back in time :eek:
    and then sent it around Europe.

Just arrived there now, there's hope for you yet JoeCole26.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

mine did a trip around europe but eventually got here in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Yeah mine did a quick tour of Europe before it arrived yesterday, even managed to get signed for in Slovakia.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

mine did a trip around europe but eventually got here in cork
    Serves you right for putting "The Peoples Republic of Cork" down as the country.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Squaredude wrote: »
    Yeah mine did a quick tour of Europe before it arrived yesterday, even managed to get signed for in Slovakia.

I got a text last week saying they were trying to deliver a parcel saying they needed more information to locate the address.

I was not expecting a parcel so I looked at the tracking number they text me. Was addressed to Cork... and im in Athlone.

Rang DHL and said that parcel wasnt mine, and they presumed "the sender" put down the wrong number.

So "Derek" in Cork, your welcome :)

Just got this reply from Dhl

"Thank you for your enquiry.

The tracking number you have supplied, although in the correct format for a DHL International Waybill is not showing on our systems.

This may be because the shipper of the item has supplied you with an incorrect tracking number, or has not yet passed the shipment to DHL for transportation and delivery.

May I respectfully advise that you contact the shipper of the item to confirm the tracking number, and gain more details from them regarding this?

If you would like any further information, or have any other queries, you can contact customer services on 0844 248 0844 and they will be more than happy to assist."

Oh god! Not looking good at all. What do I do now. Can't get through to sportsdirect. Disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Someone is cocking up somewhere over the last few days it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I have a problem, I put in an order.
    Id been chopping and changing order and when I clicked pay it looks like its gone back to a order from an hour ago, and ive added things and removed things since that time. The email they sent me doesn't have stuff on it I put on, but has stuff id removed.
    Do I order the other stuff that was on the order seperatly?
    Also on my account its showing order history as totalling £0
    Do you think my correct order has gone through?

Advertisement