Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

ordered after 12 monday night. received just there. great service. my 3rd order. haven't opened it yet but doesn't feel like i got my 3rd mug :( just happened to be covering reception at work when it arrived. delivery man saying everyone including himself is buying off the site. he has got a few mugs aswell. can quote him saying: "ya can drink pints of heineken out of them"

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

SimmerDean wrote: »
    ordered after 12 monday night. received just there. great service. my 3rd order. haven't opened it yet but doesn't feel like i got my 3rd mug :( just happened to be covering reception at work when it arrived. delivery man saying everyone including himself is buying off the site. he has got a few mugs aswell. can quote him saying: "ya can drink pints of heineken out of them"

The deliver lad told me when I got my order "I hope you get a mug" :D

He said 90 % of his delivery's are from sports direct.I wounder how long more it will last?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect-stein-jug-898043
    anyone ordered this?

i'm having trouble picturing how big a glass would be if it held 1.5litres
    i want it.. but i dont know that i'd ever drink 1.5litres in one sitting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect-stein-jug-898043
    anyone ordered this?

i'm having trouble picturing how big a glass would be if it held 1.5litres
    i want it.. but i dont know that i'd ever drink 1.5litres in one sitting

That's nearly 3 pints.

Something like one of these I'd imagine:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9wgmTi2JrrpfD2DlaEvLOR2lMRaJemdUQrE9umnSmYBkCWYGD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

is there a minimum spend to get the free mug?sorry someone probably mentioned it on this thread but didn't read it? I bought a few things total price of 30 euro,wonder will it be enough to get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

bri007 wrote: »
    is there a minimum spend to get the free mug?sorry someone probably mentioned it on this thread but didn't read it? I bought a few things total price of 30 euro,wonder will it be enough to get one

No , I've spent various amounts up to €100 and never got one , people have spent less and got one. Think its just the luck of the draw and they're just put into random orders

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

bri007 wrote: »

If you spend €10,000.00 you get a free mug;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

vicwatson wrote: »
    If you spend €10,000.00 you get a free mug;)

I owe them a fortune so,I spent €11 and got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Lon.C

I was mugged today:eek::eek: Sports Direct mugged, that is.
    I'm gonna need two tea bags for this baby!!

Lon.C wrote: »
    I was mugged today:eek::eek: Sports Direct mugged, that is.
    I'm gonna need two tea bags for this baby!!

McGraths teabags ftw.Just stir it for a bit longer and it's grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi was just wondering is there any discount codes for sport direct at the moment and how do i get the 1euro delivery on it at the moment buying all the kids track suits thanks

I don't have any discount codes but the €1 delivery will be automatic, don't have to do anything other than put in your Irish address.

I don't have any discount codes but the €1 delivery will be automatic, don't have to do anything other than put in your Irish address.

Thanks very much! Really need to get off it dose a six year old really need so many track suits sorry one quick question do i need to do anything to get match pound for sterling

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Thanks very much! Really need to get off it dose a six year old really need so many track suits sorry one quick question do i need to do anything to get match pound for sterling

Just change the currency symbol at the top of the screen from £ to €.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

just change your payment option from sterling to euro at top of page before ordering and this gives you the prices same in euro as sterling and €1 delivery is automatically done at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Any 10% codes coming out for shoes ? Need a new pair of boots D:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Anyone know of any discount codes? About to make an order!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Looks like http://www.gaelicboots.com/ is run by sports direct too.

Hi have asked this already but cant find it on the mobile site how to change the price to euro thanks again

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Liverpool GK jersies longsleeve for £15, home shirts £20 on there atm, some decent deals there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Is that one euro delivery still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greendodger93

Order was cancelled yesterday morning as shorts are no longer in stock, funds still not returned to paypal, anyone experience this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Order was cancelled yesterday morning as shorts are no longer in stock, funds still not returned to paypal, anyone experience this before?

Same thing happened me,i ordered clothes and some of it got cancelled. No sign of refund as of yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

I had an order cancelled and it was eleven days before i got the money back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

snubbleste wrote: »
    Cheers! Ordered a few of those amongst other things. I really should keep away from BA and SD! :)

Wonder if I'll get a mug this time, I deserve one damnit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

snubbleste wrote: »

Bought that before christmas. Look really nice but within 2 days it was covered in fluff balls. Get what you pay for I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

mandz wrote: »
    Will let you know when it arrives next week (hopefully!). The bike he picked had some good reviews which is why he went with it. I hope they are or I'm in trouble with the boyf! :( Can anyone else say what their bikes are like?

Hopefully you have your bikes by now! What is the quality like? Debating getting one as I'd like to have something to go cycling with my son (very) occasionally and do not want to pay very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Hi have asked this already but cant find it on the mobile site how to change the price to euro thanks again

I think you can scroll down to the bottom of the mobile site and change it to "desktop site" and change it then

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

my order just arrived \o/ was in the shower so had to run to the door dripping wet in a towel, delivery man had a great laugh

the jogging shoes fit just about perfectly, very happy with them for the price and now I have a nice collection of hats to bury in the back of the dresser to wear, maybe someday

Advertisement