Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

how did you get the trainers for 30E? coming up as 40gbp for me

They were €30something last week and i used the discount code.
    10% Off Swimming and Running RZA0505C20XW

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Allyall wrote: »
    Yes.
    Well then just return them to the store on Boucher Road.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

thanks, 37 euro all in all. now I just gotta hope the price stays the same until the money from paypal gets transferred over to my bank a/c.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Well then just return them to the store on Boucher Road.

Can you walk into the store with online purchases?
    Will they give a refund? Brilliant if they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Can you walk into the store with online purchases?
    Will they give a refund? Brilliant if they do.

Yeah, but not wearing reeboks though:D

• Advertisement

thanks, 37 euro all in all. now I just gotta hope the price stays the same until the money from paypal gets transferred over to my bank a/c.

They may go down.
    They went up since i bought them, and the Dunlop Waterproofs went down about €6 i think.
    NATLOR wrote: »
    Yeah, but not wearing reeboks though:D

I bought the Adidas.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just note - Slazenger T-Shirts and Polo tops are on the small size, hindsight I'd have ordered the next size up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Woohoo - huge mug :)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

gimmick wrote: »
    Woohoo - huge mug :)

20th order..............still no mug:(:(:(:(:(

mickzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

They were €30something last week and i used the discount code.
    10% Off Swimming and Running RZA0505C20XW

Where do you find the discount codes ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I know they are not THE MUG, but dealz in Athlone have an even bigger mug (no lie) for €1.49. Says "coffee bee.....n" on it and has a picture of a bee

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Says "coffee bee.....n" on it and has a picture of a bee
    You've got to be kidding me..

.. did anyone else read that sentence in Ralph Wiggum's voice?

youchoochoochooseme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I 100% did, but I bet you didn't know you actually used a cover of a terrible hip-hop/r'n'b valentines mixtape instead of a picture from the simpsons. :pac:

Basq wrote: »
    You've got to be kidding me..

.. did anyone else read that sentence in Ralph Wiggum's voice?

youchoochoochooseme.jpg

You're making fun of me?

You can actually pinpoint the moment my heart breaks....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

mickzer wrote: »
    20th order..............still no mug:(:(:(:(:(

mickzer.

Quickest order yet , bought the 20'' suitcase and they packed all my other stuff into it :D but still no mug :rolleyes:

Had a chat with the delivery guy , he's a regular on sportsdirect.com too. Wonder if he's a boardsie :confused:

Techless wrote: »
    Where do you find the discount codes ?

Vouchercodes.co.uk i think or comparevouchercodes.com

One of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I know they are not THE MUG, but dealz in Athlone have an even bigger mug (no lie) for €1.49. Says "coffee bee.....n" on it and has a picture of a bee

I am going to check out Dealz tomorrow to see if they have any of these. I love big mugs (except the Sports Direct Mug)

Karen23 wrote: »

Had a chat with the delivery guy , he's a regular on sportsdirect.com too. Wonder if he's a boardsie :confused:

No I'm not :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

vicwatson wrote: »
    No I'm not :P

Aw, shame :D

lindtee wrote: »
    I am going to check out Dealz tomorrow to see if they have any of these. I love big mugs (except the Sports Direct Mug)

Sorry If I had seen your post I could have posted a picture of it. If its there you'll know as its about 3 times the size of every other mug :)

• Advertisement

how are the trainers for size? is a size 9 a size 9, or should I bump it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

how are the trainers for size? is a size 9 a size 9, or should I bump it up?
    which trainers?

some comments left by me earlier and others on one brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

I got a tapout rash gaurd and mma board shorts, 14oz lonsdale bocing gloves and kickboxing shin guards all for €51 delivered. Great deal as this could have easily cost me 80 or 90 euro

sorry,i dont know. i checked amazon for the same trainer and reviews,didnt see any on there.
    on the point of amazon...... buyers should check there and compare sale prices,as you may well see the same product cheaper than sportsdirect.

i only bought the cheap lonsdale ones,size 11. could have done with a half size bigger........ at least:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ordered some more stuff,put in the code for the discount on running gear but it wasn't accepted.Was this because I had other non running stuff in the order aswell?

i ordered the trainers I linked above as well as some hats and headbands, code worked fine for me although i only got the discount on the shoes

now I just gotta hope my hair grows fast enough that I don't have to wear a headband around town for too long

--edit

actually, how long is shipping taking generally?

i ordered the trainers I linked above as well as some hats and headbands, code worked fine for me although i only got the discount on the shoes

now I just gotta hope my hair grows fast enough that I don't have to wear a headband around town for too long

--edit

actually, how long is shipping taking generally?
    from my experience,the shipping is hit and miss...... made an order of 44 items last thursday,got them,all,today:o

one other order the previous week took 4 days i think.(a much smaller order)

id guess if youve only a couple of items it would be processed quicker:confused:

Donnay Runners for a tenner - go with the half size up - perfect, I normally take a 10 but went with the 10.5 as they tend to be tight, and the 10.5 is perfect. Very good value for 10€

Link -

http://www.sportsdirect.com/donnay-dash-mens-running-shoes-129003?colcode=12900330

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Advertisement