Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Schools Rugby 2012-2013 [Provincial Schools Thread Link in Post 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 charliemant

Saw belvo jct barely bet rockwell college from tipp . Rockwell were unlucky not to win had man sin binned and conceded try in last few mins to lose by a point but shouldve beaten belvo .( rock one of the favs for munster jct)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 southsea

Can Wesley beat Roscrea to clinch league quarter final place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭6dsp9

southsea wrote: »
    Can Wesley beat Roscrea to clinch league quarter final place

exactly,too much talk based around 4 schools here,what about the league? who's doing well in that?

CBC GONZGA Kings hosptial with Kilkenny or Andrews for final quarter final spot in section B Andrews are stronger than Kilkenny if they get through they beat Kilkenny well in recent league match. Also Gonzga have the best rugby player in this section in their fowards if his teammates step up then could be a force in JCT.In section A Castlenock Newbridge Gerards top three the Wesley Roscrea match to decide who finishes fourth that said Roscrea have the class player in Section A in their Fowards so Wesley will be up against it.

southsea wrote: »
    CBC GONZGA Kings hosptial with Kilkenny or Andrews for final quarter final spot in section B Andrews are stronger than Kilkenny if they get through they beat Kilkenny well in recent league match. Also Gonzga have the best rugby player in this section in their fowards if his teammates step up then could be a force in JCT.In section A Castlenock Newbridge Gerards top three the Wesley Roscrea match to decide who finishes fourth that said Roscrea have the class player in Section A in their Fowards so Wesley will be up against it.

who's this player Gonzaga have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

6dsp9 wrote: »

who's this player Gonzaga have?

I'd imagine its their number 7, Jack McNamara.
    Great athlete

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 charles123

Quint2010 wrote: »

So so far this year 'Michaels have beaten Terenure, drawn with Clongowes and narrowly beaten Belvedere. Terenure have hammered Clongowes Belvedere and Blackrock, lost to 'Michaels and drawn with Castleknock and Blackrock have beaten Clongowes. 'Marys have also beaten Clongowes. Seems 'Michaels have a few injuries and have yet to really put a score on anyone whereas Terenure seem to be playing with a full deck apart from Stephen O'Neill. I would fancy 'Michaels to beat 'Rock but depends on their injury situation as to how much by.
    Think your right out of line with that comment Quinn , found your comnents to be very disrespectful and degrading towards teams and certain individuals , so I think you should stay from this forum in the future or I'll promptly get the moderator on your ass , thank you up Newbridge

charles123 wrote: »
    Think your right out of line with that comment Quinn , found your comnents to be very disrespectful and degrading towards teams and certain individuals , so I think you should stay from this forum in the future or I'll promptly get the moderator on your ass , thank you up Newbridge

oh its ALL kicking off!

oh its ALL kicking off!
    its grand , I've looked at the forum once or twice before and feel I can contribute to the discussions

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭goreyguy

I havent seen any comments disrespectful regarding individuals?

• Advertisement

goreyguy wrote: »
    I havent seen any comments disrespectful regarding individuals?[/QUOTE
    You musn't have seen them them , Every singile one of his comments are posion

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

charles123 wrote: »

I think you'll be the one staying away from the forum in the future, as I'm promptly on your ass.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Everyone else back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭TheKeenMachine

I'd imagine its their number 7, Jack McNamara.
    Great athlete

He's a superb player, one of the school's best in the past decade at least.

Yes agree Mr Mcnamara is some operator any idea who the Roscrea foward is ?

He's a superb player, one of the school's best in the past decade at least.

as good as Andy Clarke? saw him play a few times,fantastic talent just quite small

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RodgersRugby

Hagz wrote: »
    I'm more interested in keeping an eye on individual players than who wins the cup. The players I'm gonna be watching with interest are: Jack O'Neill, Nick Timoney, Rory O'Farrell, and Harrison Brewer.
    Went to Gerards v Roscrea should be looken out for Rory Moloney heard he started ahead of Jack oneil in fira .. also there new samoan 126kg prop Bobby Waltomoa come over for TY fresh out of Canturburry accademy

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Younger

When is the senior cup draw? I understand they are looking at a fresh draw each round and possibly evening matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Went to Gerards v Roscrea should be looken out for Rory Moloney heard he started ahead of Jack oneil in fira .. also there new samoan 126kg prop Bobby Waltomoa come over for TY fresh out of Canturburry accademy

Rory Moloney is a good player alright. Just wondering where his future lies though, as he's too short for second-row. O'Neill is primarily a 7 so they play in different areas.

What school is the Samoan prop playing with?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭TheKeenMachine

as good as Andy Clarke? saw him play a few times,fantastic talent just quite small

I would say he's definitely better than Clarke, a similar style of player though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Rugby97

TtomRedCM wrote: »

They were beaten by Castleknock, 19-18 on wednesday.
    They won't be far away

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RuggerLad222

Talent to look out for in The Junior Cup
    Conor Jennings, Barry Fitzpatrick, Jack Kelly, Sam Osbourne, Jonathon Mion and Matthew Oliver , all top players for their respectable schools, big futures ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RugbyMan10

O'Neill was injured going into the tournament as well as getting injured in the tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭thetruth_time

RugbyMan10 wrote: »

O'Neill was injured going into the tournament as well as getting injured in the tournament
    Having seen both of them play a few times, in my opinion moloney is a better player than o Neill, and open side or 6 half is where moloneys future lies I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Talent to look out for in The Junior Cup
    Conor Jennings, Barry Fitzpatrick, Jack Kelly, Sam Osbourne, Jonathon Mion and Matthew Oliver , all top players for their respectable schools, big futures ahead!

what schools to they play for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rugbystar95

Who is most likely is you opinion to win JCT this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rugbystar95

JCT winners 2013?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RuggerLad222

Quint2010 wrote: »

what schools to they play for?

Kelly and Fitzpatrick for St Michaels
    Jennings,Oliver and Osbourne for Belvedere
    Mion for Blackrock

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RugbyMan10

Kelly and Fitzpatrick for St Michaels
    Jennings,Oliver and Osbourne for Belvedere
    Mion for Blackrock

what position does jennings play?

• Advertisement

any way to verify this??? googled him and nothing came up,what a mutant..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement