Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish men have second smallest willys in Europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

They do a lot of sex research at the university of Ulster. When a university in California spent $5,000,000 and five years on research into the penis research, they found that the glans at the end of the penis was to give the woman more pleasure. The university of Ulster spent £20 and an afternoon and found it was to stop the man's hand slipping off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Yeah yeah, come back to me when they do a survey on Girth. My lad would barely squeeze into a pringles box. Tried and tested

You should go to your GP for a check up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

This thread seems to be getting longer and longer. "Ooh Matron"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Yeah yeah, come back to me when they do a survey on Girth. My lad would barely squeeze into a pringles box. Tried and tested
    Lay off the pump a bit man!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

1ZRed wrote: »
    Hang on, why would this bother people? As long as you're average or above why would be worrying about what your mates or the other lads in the country have packing in their jocks.

Tbf I've never run into a lad that small here. Usually 6.5 and a *load* (tehehe) 7+

6.5 - 7 definitely not the norm... I would have guessed 5.5 - 6... Once knew a guy with a 4, inspite of him being likr 6ft tall, and a 10 on another guy about the same height....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

That article is a load of cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Sorry lads I know my input is bringing the average size down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sir Pompous Righteousness

How the FUCK are these statistics compiled?! It's pure bullshit, FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Yea but Irish girls have the tightest fannies* so we win overall!

*may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I always knew I had a bit of Congolese in me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

How the FUCK are these statistics compiled?! It's pure bullshit, FFS!

I know yeah, they probably got data from 100 men and they were just unlucky that they got a bunch of men with small dicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Davyhal wrote: »
    6.5 - 7 definitely not the norm... I would have guessed 5.5 - 6... Once knew a guy with a 4, inspite of him being likr 6ft tall, and a 10 on another guy about the same height....

Not the norm but the size of the guys I've run into were that and a lot of them my size and bigger even.

I've come to realise height doesn't have too much of an effect on things though, but I still think it has an influence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I once saw a midget with a massive one... Looked like tripod!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

kfallon wrote: »
    2.5, plus you have ruler the wrong way round, you measured it from the 30cm point backwards so your willy is only 10cm, morto for ya :pac:

I find those metre sticks very awkward to handle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,010 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Who's she?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

You fcuked a pringles box?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Dunny wrote: »

Poor man's Fleshlight, there's a recession on you know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,166 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Dunny wrote: »

Sour Cream flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Salt and vinegar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

What it tells me:

Icelandics are Europes biggest liars.

Irish the most honest - after Romanians. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Why do you never see reports like this about vagina size?

:pac::pac: I have tears running down my eyes from how funny and oh so ridiculous this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

mauzo wrote: »
    This has been done before, but the biggest Ive ever seen was actually a Romanian guy!

Now i know what you were on about earlier ..

Jut interested my bell end !!

smash wrote: »
    Yea but Irish girls have the tightest fannies* so we win overall!

*may not be true

I've been checking around and a few do for sure... it's an on going survey however . i'll be sure to let you know the result once i've finished ..

Quality not quantity.

yeah, whatever, small fry...;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

davet82 wrote: »

Judging by their moustaches this measurement was probably for Romanian women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Any excuse for the Daily Mail to have a go at Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

What I find interesting is how people actually believe the whole "motion of the ocean" crap. Studies have proven that ability to stay hard and size are the two most important factors in giving a woman an orgasm from penetration alone. Ime nearly all women get off on feeling stretched and filled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Ive always found that the bigger the guys nose the bigger his penis!

Probably just me though....

Bollocks!!!

• Advertisement

Gauss wrote: »
    What I find interesting is how people actually believe the whole "motion of the ocean" crap. Studies have proven that ability to stay hard and size are the two most important factors in giving a woman an orgasm from penetration alone. Ime nearly all women get off on feeling stretched and filled.

Actually i'd disagree, women get off on anticipation, seduction, detachment, being held and kissed passionately, touched in the right places at the right times .. not simply mauled with a cóck ..

The motion of the ocean can refer to a lot of things .. at least in my mind.. by then again what do i know, i'm just a huge díck

Advertisement