Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish men have second smallest willys in Europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Wow, I never knew Chinese people had 2 penes
    Daily Mail wrote:
    Russia - 5.2
    USA - 5.1
    Ireland - 5
    Romania - 5
    China - 4.3
    India - 4
    China - 4
    Thailand - 4
    South Korea - 3.8

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210784/British-men-bigger-penises-French-according-survey-manhood-sizes.html#ixzz283r6768Q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Actually i'd disagree, women get off on anticipation, seduction, detachment, being held and kissed passionately, touched in the right places at the right times .. not simply mauled with a cóck ..

The motion of the ocean can refer to a lot of things .. at least in my mind.. by then again what do i know, i'm just a huge díck

You're not so bad :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

Gauss wrote: »
    What I find interesting is how people actually believe the whole "motion of the ocean" crap. Studies have proven that ability to stay hard and size are the two most important factors in giving a woman an orgasm from penetration alone. Ime nearly all women get off on feeling stretched and filled.

Actually i'd disagree, women get off on anticipation, seduction, detachment, being held and kissed passionately, touched in the right places at the right times .. not simply mauled with a cóck ..

The motion of the ocean can refer to a lot of things .. at least in my mind.. by then again what do i know, i'm just a huge díck

Yes I agree with that, but the point I'm making is a big penis alone is much more likely to bring a woman to orgasm without anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

mauzo wrote: »
    Ive always found that the bigger the guys nose the bigger his penis!

Probably just me though....
    And there was me thinking the Jewish-Israeli lobby groups only influenced public opinion in trivial matters, such as foreign and military policy in the Middle-East!

More titillating tat from the DM. Must be a death knell for any academic's career to have their research featured in that rag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I think this is the second or third time I've repeated myself in the last week, but here goes: It's not length that's important, it's girth. There are a lot of nerve endings near the vaginal opening and very few once you get in a couple of inches, otherwise women would find tampons painful.

There's nothing wrong with the Irish penis, we don't need a survey to tell us that!

• Advertisement

Gauss wrote: »
    Yes I agree with that, but the point I'm making is a big penis all is much more likely to bring a woman to orgasm without anything else.
    Actually a lot of women can't orgasm from penetration alone. I think Hardonraging should has his own DM column!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Actually a lot of women can't orgasm from penetration alone. I think Hardonraging should has his own DM column!

SShhh, then they'll know we're faking!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

smash wrote: »
    I once saw a midget with a massive one... Looked like tripod!
    Suppose you know where all his growth went now

mauzo wrote: »
    SShhh, then they'll know we're faking!!
    Not all of us, Mauzo ;).

Aha, we may have the smallest willys, but we definately have the biggest pricks!!!!!

• Advertisement

I always thought most guys knew that, feck sake even I did :p

Build up and a nice bit of tension/intensity is much better than just straight out ploughing non stop until you get off. More enjoyable for both too! :pac:

1ZRed wrote: »
    I always thought most guys knew that, feck sake even I did :p

Build up and a nice bit of tension/intensity is much better than just straight out ploughing non stop until you get off. More enjoyable for both too! :pac:

Exactly, act like a man, not a jackhammer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Excellent, i can feel smug as fvck when im out and about now. If only I could find a girl that wanted to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Excellent, i can feel smug as fvck when im out and about now. If only I could find a girl that wanted to see it.

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Sits back in the chair and reads this thread with my size 17 shoes up on the table.

wolfeye wrote: »
    Sits back in the chair and reads this thread with my size 17 shoes up on the table.
    Yore a right clown you are! :pac:

Yore a right clown you are!

Thats not what your ma said last night!

Thats not what your ma said last night!
    If she was anything like your da, I'd have a fairly good idea of it ;)

If she was anything like your da, I'd have a fairly good idea of it ;)

Stop that clowning around now !:D

Exactly, act like a man, not a jackhammer!

Ah, the jackhammer is fun the odd time too though! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

It's lies because mine's actually three inches!

So suck on that, Daily Mail.

If you can find it...

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

So Irish manhood is on the wane, now there's a surprise.. bmw's have bn the template here, for too long whilst you all danse around yer 'andbags and tbh it's made willy wilt too.

Nothing to see here folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the wave :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Glenn_Flinn

Asians genuinely wouldn't care about their penis sizes. But Irish? Any way an irish person can feel superior to another they'll take the opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Damien? Is that you????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I have one of those variable geometry mickeys. It also adjust for atmospheric conditions, I assume any measurement is at STP. At what setting is the length measured?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

So when the Irish man takes out his small willy the woman says, "Who do you think you're going to please with that?" The man replies, "Myself."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Who only has a 5.03 inch willy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

kfallon wrote: »
    5.03.....if only :(:o

:pac:

Nothing wrong with 5.03cm :p

• Advertisement

Asians genuinely wouldn't care about their penis sizes. But Irish? Any way an irish person can feel superior to another they'll take the opportunity.
    They'd want to not care about them tbh! :pac:

The Irish superiority thing is BS though. It's just in a man's nature to want to be the biggest and best he can be. This isn't exclusive to us, it's what all guys think about from time to time.
    Watch English/American or any other foreign TV and you'll be bound to come across the same small dick jokes.

And I don't believe this survey. The average has always been shown to be around 6" nearly all the time. (At least in western countries)

Advertisement