Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Tekkit Survival Server [Dedicated Server]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Did up a little guide to show people how to set up and wire their own reactors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRf39v5NmOA&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Kenno90 wrote: »
    One of them is made with fake diamonds

and? ... I haven't used either yet so does one of them just disappear when I try to use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    and? ... I haven't used either yet so does one of them just disappear when I try to use it?

Lol I'm joking , haven't a clue , looks like you got lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

MagicSean wrote: »
    Did up a little guide to show people how to set up and wire their own reactors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRf39v5NmOA&feature=youtu.be

Nice one Sean!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Andykd18

Can you Whitelist me :) my IGN is Andykd18 :) ive been looking for a good tekkit server for months now :) most are unbearably laggy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Andykd18 wrote: »
    Can you Whitelist me :) my IGN is Andykd18 :) ive been looking for a good tekkit server for months now :) most are unbearably laggy :)

Jump on in :)

Prob my most unique build on minecraft. Took me ages :P

Anyways, it's near spawn if any of you's wanna go check it out.

2012-07-21_021820-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Wow! Who needs a nuclear generator when you've got that!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

delta36 wrote: »
    Wow! Who needs a nuclear generator when you've got that!

Someone who wants Quantum Armor and wants it yesterday :p

Unless of course that thing can run a matter factory...

Server down for 30 mins. Sorry for any inconvenience cased.

• Advertisement

Server is now back up.

We have now disabled anyone from placing quarry blocks, this is because people are making quarries right beside the previous one which is making 100x100 holes, what we are going to do now is refill quarries for people and they can keep being reused. (Refilling won't come into effect till early next week). If you are new and are yet to have have a quarry then please mark it out with the markers and call over an admin, they will then place the quarry block for you. All in all this is to prevent the world being full of big gaping holes which no body likes at all, and it also defeats the whole purpose of minecraft, to mine yourself :)

Destruction Catalysts are now disabled for use. They are way to OP and can be used as a severe griefing tool if wanted. (Could take down somebody's house,base in a matter of seconds if wanted to.

Rails where being prevented from being broken as well as the blocks under neath them, this was set as default. It is now changed so you's can brake them if you wish, i.e. Find them in a mine shaft.

Any questions etc then feel free to ask.!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I was told straight up that no quarries were allowed by Kenno a few days ago. So we will be allowed to? Just not yet?

miralize wrote: »
    I was told straight up that no quarries were allowed by Kenno a few days ago. So we will be allowed to? Just not yet?

If you don't have one already then feel free to use markers to out a 20x20 plot and call over an admin to activate it for you. If you have one already then you will have to wait till we refill it. 1 quary per person/group working together.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

can't connect :s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

The server is down for maintenance. Should be up shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Ahhh I see.

Did you clear the whitelist or are you guys just on testing stuff?

I assume they are testing worldedit at the moment Gav. Also, got you the power of flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 podgeh90

can i be whitelisted again podgeh90

I assume they are testing worldedit at the moment Gav. Also, got you the power of flight.

:eek: Your like the uncle that buys you presents even if it's not your birthday :P

Cheers bob. Does it use a lot of fuel?

• Advertisement

:eek: Your like the uncle that buys you presents even if it's not your birthday :P

Cheers bob. Does it use a lot of fuel?

I also have a few hours worth of flytime in fuel

I also have a few hours worth of flytime in fuel

next thing I have to do when I get on is get a quarry up and running.. then a sorting system and then a reactor.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cidmon

can i be whitelisted please ign= cidmonto

next thing I have to do when I get on is get a quarry up and running.. then a sorting system and then a reactor.

About to start a quarry myself, have it marked out and approved. Going to establish a system to move all materials like dirt and cobble into chests which will then be turned into scrapped and head to the mass fabricator. Other items such as copper will be macerated, smelt and evenly distributed into chests and crafting tables to make electric circuits etc. Gonna be pipes everywhere

Guys where adding a few things, might say your not whitelisted, don't worry about that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

Can you guys white list:

Minedre
    hare05
    dan8theman
    crazyfoolgaf
    Rachel_Ann
    podgeh90

Were lan'in over here XD

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    Can you guys white list:

Minedre
    hare05
    dan8theman
    crazyfoolgaf
    Rachel_Ann
    podgeh90

Were lan'in over here XD

Feck sake you having a minecraft party? :pac:

They've been added

Where working on the server so it'll be back up shortly

Edit** Server be up in a few

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    Can you guys white list:

Minedre
    hare05
    dan8theman
    crazyfoolgaf
    Rachel_Ann
    podgeh90

Were lan'in over here XD

Added.

Server up again. Hopefully this is the last of the downtime.

All of the above players played on the boards server before AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

About to start a quarry myself, have it marked out and approved. Going to establish a system to move all materials like dirt and cobble into chests which will then be turned into scrapped and head to the mass fabricator. Other items such as copper will be macerated, smelt and evenly distributed into chests and crafting tables to make electric circuits etc. Gonna be pipes everywhere

I was trying that. The recycled material keeps going into the wrong slot on the fabricator no matter what way I hook it up. Let me know if you get it working.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement