Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Tekkit Survival Server [Dedicated Server]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Now kicked from the server without warning. So now I'm going to lose my stuff FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

There was roughly 3 warnings?

Server been taken down for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Solitaire wrote: »
    Now kicked from the server without warning. So now I'm going to lose my stuff FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I gave a 3 warnings to the downtime. I did mention that the server would be back up in ten minutes.

EDIT:

There is the logs there before i shut the server, plenty of warning.

[7/24/2012 1:36.55] sausageandeggs has used the command: /say going offfor 5 minutes....
    [7/24/2012 1:37.0] sausageandeggs has used the command: /say going off for 5 minutes....
    [7/24/2012 1:37.29] sausageandeggs has used the command: /say finsih what your doing server going down in 60 seconds
    [7/24/2012 1:37.41] sausageandeggs has used the command: /say will be up again in 10 minutes

[7/24/2012 1:38.23] sausageandeggs has used the command: /save-all
    [7/24/2012 1:38.32] sausageandeggs has used the command: /kickall
    [7/24/2012 1:38.34] sausageandeggs has used the command: /stop

The time before that World Edit crashed which crashed Bukkit and then crashed the entire server. That I can't do much about and I apologise if anything happened.

Server been taken down for the night?

It will be back up. I'm now spending time replying to this instead of fixing the problem, but it will be soon.

Further Edit

Back up now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Down again?

I better not lose a load of stuff like I did last time...

EDIT: Just lost ALL the stuff I mined since my last client restart half an hour back!!!! This is getting seriously f***ing old now :mad:

EDIT 2: Lost stuff in recently accessed containers again, looks like everyone on at the time has been screwed over :mad:

You need to cool the beans, Tekkit is 10 times, if not more demanding on memory then vanilla minecraft is. It run's ton's of mods.

We had no doing on the server crash after 12 this morning, the server completely ran out of memory because it has so much to deal with.

The server is still new, and we're working out alot of kinks. We're doing are best to bring you's all a stable and fair server, so sorry if the server being down at 1 in the morning isn't good enough for you.

Anyways, to everyone, the server is back up. Sorry for the downtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

Hey, Id like to join the tekkit server, my username is mozzypuffs
    thanks!! :)

mozzypuffs wrote: »
    Hey, Id like to join the tekkit server, my username is mozzypuffs
    thanks!! :)

Your welcome. Added just there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Chill out. It's only a game. And you are getting the server for free. Keep in mind that this is only a new server and still sorting out plug ins and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭bouncybul

Bout time :D I know im late but been in clare for weeks, whitelist please? Bananasaurus_Rex

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

bouncybul wrote: »
    Bout time :D I know im late but been in clare for weeks, whitelist please? Bananasaurus_Rex

I think Dinty got you whitelisted already.

• Advertisement

bouncybul wrote: »

Done again just in case :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭bouncybul

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Owen2346

Could you add a friend of mine to the whitelist please?

Eanstorm

Owen2346 wrote: »
    Could you add a friend of mine to the whitelist please?

Eanstorm

Done :)

BX 19 wrote: »
    Done :)

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kronnn

Kronnn please

^ Done

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jinbakrdi

Hey. Can I get whitelisted? IGN Jinbakrdi

Something has gone spectacularly wrong with the server... people keep getting lag-kicked and having trouble reconnecting, and Transmutation Tablets have ceased functioning. This is on top of catastrophic lag... in fact it reminds me of what happened when people updated servers to Beta 1.9 without removing Bukkit 1.8 first...

What version are we on? I've been unable to connect. Tried playing the lates update on another server. No crafting table II. Nerfed uranium EMC. Don't like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Could I be whitelisted please?

Username: Morbert

MagicSean wrote: »
    What version are we on? I've been unable to connect. Tried playing the lates update on another server. No crafting table II. Nerfed uranium EMC. Don't like it.

We're on tekkit 3.04 and minecraft 1.25.

Im away from a laptop atm as im in work, but ill look at it later in the night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

:eek: My crafting table!

Crafting tables are there, uranium has 49k emc

Server seems to be down. Doesn't want to launch, spitting out java exception errors on launch :(

Weird! What changes were made to the server itself since the previous restart? Might the Java install itself have gone septic?

Weird! What changes were made to the server itself since the previous restart? Might the Java install itself have gone septic?

No changes we're made at all (that I know of)

It seems to be related to a mod (redpower and block logic) that's crashing it.
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: eloraam/logic/BlockLogic
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower.load(mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower.java:11)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:271)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:220)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:539)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLBukkitHandler.java:121)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:159)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: eloraam.logic.BlockLogic
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] ... 8 more
    2012-07-26 03:27:43 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: eloraam/logic/BlockLogic
    at net.minecraft.server.mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower.load(mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower.java:11)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:271)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:220)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:539)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLBukkitHandler.java:121)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: eloraam.logic.BlockLogic
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 8 more

EDIT

I'm afraid this is more then I can manage when wrecked tired, I'll have a look first thing in the morning. Don't worry I forced saved just before the server was shut down and I'm in the process of backing up the world files. So nothing is going to be lost.

EDIT THE 2nd

Right, I've had a poke round root and removed the offending mod config files in the hope they would regenerate when launched again. No such luck. I'll sort it in the morning. Take this as a much needed opportunity to sleep/eat/ect.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Also be warned. The Technic Launcher is a bit dodgy, trying to fetch files that aren't there. Nothing malicious, but there are problems on their end.

Owen2346 wrote: »
    Crafting tables are there, uranium has 49k emc

The server hasn't been updated to the newest version yet. But if it does they will change. On the bright side, the weapon mod is included. Crossbows and muskets for all.

• Advertisement

The server hasn't been updated to the newest version yet. But if it does they will change. On the bright side, the weapon mod is included. Crossbows and muskets for all.

Woo, crossbows!

Oh and is there any news on what's wrong with the server?
    Loving the tekkit :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement