Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I paid 3,300 for my Mangala,never really used him either much prefer the M'Biwa-Sakho partnership.
    Remy is one of my favourite striker's in the game because he can do everything IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I like Mangala, hes pretty good.

Bought the Benzema for like 3000 yesterday, went for 7100 today. Might start trading with him.

Might pick up the IF Cabaye, anyone used him before?

And Ade yes, 443 is amazing, I like to cheat you see. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Yesterday bought a Ibrah rated 90 for 299k and sold for 600k. :D

Anyone win the consumables cup yet? Wouldn't surprise me if all you got was non rare bronze contracts.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Picked up Mangala for 950. Was 600 with 20 seconds to go. Probably could have got him for cheaper really but sure, little extra to still get him on the cheap so no complaints from me. The rest are going for over 2K. Not bad deal if I do say so myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

On xbox press the LT button. I crossed the ball, it was a little bit behind my player, held LT and the shoot button and BOOM!:D

So its the pace control button so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,612 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I played against almost the exact team but with Stokes up front with Long.

Was it you?

Gary Twigg got another IF

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

72? He'll have a bloody gold card soon enough. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Does anyone here have IF Twiggy? There is none on the market in any formation right now.
    Gary Twigg got another IF

Really? Does that mean it's a silver card?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

BKC wrote: »
    Does anyone here have IF Twiggy? There is none on the market in any formation right now.

Really? Does that mean it's a silver card?

Yup Silver 72 rated card available on the market after 6pm today. Cant see him being expensive at all because afaik he is the only silver card in the LOI.

donmeister wrote: »
    Yup Silver 72 rated card available on the market after 6pm today. Cant see him being expensive at all because afaik he is the only silver card in the LOI.

Yeah, he is. His current IF generally went for between 20,000 - 35,000. There was never many on the market though... none at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Yeah, he is. His current IF generally went for between 20,000 - 35,000. There was never many on the market though... none at the moment.

That high price was due to his old IF being bronze, there wont be much demand for him now being silver I reckon, maybe 10k-15k.

Making a Brazilian team for the Chemistry Cup. Does the prize stay the same or does it drop after you win it?

Making a Brazilian team for the Chemistry Cup. Does the prize stay the same or does it drop after you win it?

The other cups do so I imagine this one does too

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Scored a bicycle kick from edge of box in the early days...Absolutely nothing since!

Just scored my first one. Delighted!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/125066366

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just scored my first one. Delighted!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/125066366

Nice finish!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Remind me not to buy anymore gold packs... Its becoming a joke.

Is a Ronaldo, Rooney or TOTY player next to impossible to get?

The temptation can just be too much at times but all I ever get is shiny contracts, jerseys and general crap. Not one player over 80 rated either...

And I still go back for more time after time....:rolleyes:

/rantover

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

thewools wrote: »
    Remind me not to buy anymore gold packs... Its becoming a joke.

Is a Ronaldo, Rooney or TOTY player next to impossible to get?

The temptation can just be too much at times but all I ever get is shiny contracts, jerseys and general crap. Not one player over 80 rated either...

And I still go back for more time after time....:rolleyes:

/rantover

Very small % chance it seems. Almost more likely to get a silver in a gold pack than a very good player at times! Then again, the people who get multiple IFs in a pack or whatever are taking the luck from the rest of us.

🤪

Drops from the original 5000 to 3500.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Are there any decent online tournaments at the moment?

Haven't been on in a few days. I've won the Chemistry cup, not really interested in the Brasilver one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Really fruastrated right now.In the chemistry cup I can beat the inform super team and lose to pace abusers every single time.It is not like I have slow centre backs as they both have over 75 pace.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Are there any decent online tournaments at the moment?

Haven't been on in a few days. I've won the Chemistry cup, not really interested in the Brasilver one.

Still the same ones afaik.

I'd like to create a silver side, namely a Brazilian one but just cannot justify the coins that would have to be spent. Had a Spanish silver side when I started, and always did well up until I got to the final. Must of lost a dozen finals, lack of pace really showed up in the end. Probably the reason Spanish silver players are so cheap compared to pretty much everything else!

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Really fruastrated right now.In the chemistry cup I can beat the inform super team and lose to pace abusers every single time.It is not like I have slow centre backs as they both have over 75 pace.

Doesn't Hernandez have 94 pace? :p

_______

On another note, bought a 51 contract Pepe for a tad under 3K yesterday. Bargain (on the PS3), was delighted with that.

European Hybrid Cup opens in 20 mins time.

Minimum number of 5 Italians and 5 Spanish players in the starting XI.

5K coin prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

-Ade- wrote: »
    European Hybrid Cup opens in 20 mins time.

Minimum number of 5 Italians and 5 Spanish players in the starting XI.

5K coin prize.

That sounds tasty, might build a side with that in mind. Pirlo running the show of course :cool:

I have a fair few italiens,hardly any spainish though

Probably make this team inabit

f8d1446e0fa7df8a6de2cbd7453337c1.png?1340989287

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    That sounds tasty, might build a side with that in mind. Pirlo running the show of course :cool:

Aye. Will do the same later, have all the players in the one formation too which is handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Made a average bundesliga side. So much fun to play with. Called em Borussia Teeth :P

Advertisement