Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Did anyone see Ksiolajidebt new video.He lost so he had to give up toty Benzema,Falcao,Ronaldo,Dede,Thiago Silva,Inform Alves,Xavi,Marcelo and motm kaka.The team cost him 5 million,he loses 1 game and it is all gone.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Did anyone see Ksiolajidebt new video.He lost so he had to give up toty Benzema,Falcao,Ronaldo,Dede,Thiago Silva,Inform Alves,Xavi,Marcelo and motm kaka.The team cost him 5 million,he loses 1 game and it is all gone.

Actually, there were two vids. Fast forwarded through them earlier The first one he lost TOTY Ronaldo, lost against a fairly, so very rubbish team to lose him. The second vid, he lost the the rest of his team.

My gut feeling is that it was a set up vid for entertainment/views, the second vid especially comes across like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Hummels now has a purple card after his performance tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

-Ade- wrote: »
    Actually, there were two vids. Fast forwarded through them earlier The first one he lost TOTY Ronaldo, lost against a fairly, so very rubbish team to lose him. The second vid, he lost the the rest of his team.

My gut feeling is that it was a set up vid for entertainment/views, the second vid especially comes across like that.

He's a smart YouTuber, so it wouldn't be massively surprising. If he wanted to buy coins, he'd have the team back in no time (and still probably with a decent intake from the vids)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

BKC wrote: »
    Hummels now has a purple card after his performance tonight.

Got a pack this morning with Hummels in it and almost pooped myself just to find it was the NIF 84 Ovr one haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Mandžukić with the latest purple card. 82 rating, with 82 pace and 90 heading.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BKC wrote: »
    Mandžukić with the latest purple card. 82 rating, with 82 pace and 90 heading.

99 Injury proneness? Seeing as he couldn't go 5 mins without getting treatment yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

They need to slow down the release of IF Russian League players, I can't keep up the pace!

Sheva MOTM card I guess.

Oh wait.. no -_-

Got a Suarez 4-3-3 for 8k there,delighted with myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Got a Suarez 4-3-3 for 8k there,delighted with myself.

if its the 87 rated Suarez, thats a good deal!

Tis indeed he sold for 17k.I love the way you can set the option for max BIN price.
    Best way to get cheap players

• Registered Users Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

got to the final of the 7.5k cup there last night but ran out of contracts, needed one for Shay Given, servers lost all my tournament progress. what the **** is this, ea servers are worse than ever now, very tempted to just sell this on while its still worth something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

New tournament tonight at 10. If you win it you get an in form Honda, you have two attempts online and two offline.

His value won't be much I'd guess, but 10k discard. Can't complain. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Finical wrote: »
    New tournament tonight at 10. If you win it you get an in form Honda, you have two attempts online and two offline.

His value won't be much I'd guess, but 10k discard. Can't complain. :)

Whats Ulimate Difficulty like to play offline?

I never played beyong Legendary... I never knew there was an ultimate setting :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Presume it will be awful. From Professional up I cannot get the ball off the other team, its just running after them. You might be able to change it down though, you were able to for a tourney before IIRC.

Ya unless they patched it(and there hasn't being one) or could change it without one, you could change the difficulty to Professional by setting default from settings.

As for the difficulty, well from my limited experience from playing AI(only through UT starting off to build coins) anything over Professional is the exact same.

You can't round the AI so have to keep passing and you spend hours chasing the ball. I'd consider myself a top player(UT record is around 450-7-54 with around 30 offline wins) and I can't get the ball off the computer any quicker than anyone else whereas against a user I usually get 60/40 possession. Playing the AI above Professional is above the level of ball keeping skills than anyone could accomplish. Pain in the ass

Nice to see a new tournament, got a bit dry the past 2 weeks with no pack tournaments on top.

Won him on my first attempt! Came across fairly sweaty teams in the process. Plenty of lower buy now prices then 40k now as well. Happy with that. :D

hondat.png

Going to have a go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got him on my first attempt as well (online)

img0111pjl.jpg

Was a lot easier than I expected. Won 7 - 0 in 1st round, went 2 - 0 up after just 12 minutes in the 2nd round and the opponent rage quits. Semi-final I won 6 - 1 and the final was won 5 - 1 :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Dont think my team is good enough to win this new tourney but ill giv it a good go... I always seem to meet players with teams full of Superstars in the later stages and can play a bit too..

My team is full of 78-83 rated players - Mainly serie A and Argentian players.

Won my first game comfortably so I'll try play the 1/4 finals later and try bring in a few more in the mean time

Not near a ps3 till tomorrow, how long is the tourney open? Might try waiting till near the end, hoping a lot of players, and their alternate accounts, have used up all their attempts before I go in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browsing the market yesterday and came across this bargain

ut.png

Slightly out of my price range though

Töpher wrote: »
    Not near a ps3 till tomorrow, how long is the tourney open? Might try waiting till near the end, hoping a lot of players, and their alternate accounts, have used up all their attempts before I go in.

Wednesday 6pm I think. His value has went way down hill now. Good shout though, maybe his value might increase a bit when people can't win him any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just played some tool in the Longshot Cup Quarter final. The guy had SIX TOTY players, FOUR IF players, and a regular Jack Wilshire. WTF.

How do you get a team like that? Beat him 4-0 with my 80 rated attack. :)

They buy coin's then just put together OP team's.

Only played 2 rounds so far of that new tourney.

Won11-1 and 2-1 so far, former was against a Seria A team with 6 IF's. Probably the most dominant game I've ever had in FIFA and he was trying up until the 11th goal to be fair to him. First half I had 14 shots and 12 on target, 72% but was only winning 4-1.

IF Walker is a tank!
    Got a lend of it off a friend for a few game's cos I mainly don't see the point in IF's but he's improved alot.

Guess I won't be winning me a Honda; second attempt, drew 1-1, penalty shootout, opponent goes first, misses, I score every penalty I take, shows his players celebrating and boots me from the EA servers. Guess I have to laugh, at least it wasn't a final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!! First attempt online. :) Tried offline, and its just retarded. Delighted. Are they all the same formation? Got a 4-1-2-1-2.

Advertisement