Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Ugh I am a hormonal, sleep deprived mess.

I've just worked a fourteen hour shift with no break. I'm so hungry that I feel sick. And I haven't seen the buachaill in about three days and he wants me dead.

I need a normal job already. I think I'm ready to become an accountant.

ETA: As if I need any more punishment, I've had 'this is the song that never ends' stuck in my head for the last three hours. Seriously need a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

The wind wont let me sleep :(

Snuggled on the couch with doggies on my feet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Woke myself up singing it's a hard knock life, very loudly. :o

surely singing in your sleep is completely normal :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Albection wrote: »
    Celebration music, rock opera style

Think I've found my new theme tune for life. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im eating porridge, stenchy
    i hope that is restoring your faith in me :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

So i just got back from a 21st....had to share a tiny couch with this huge guy i was squished :(

then had to get a bus and walk all the way home with last nights clothes on and make up running down my face in the rain with auld wans giving me dirty looks even though i didnt do anything....im so classy sometimes it astonishes me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

My little sister is coming over tomorrow for a week, cannot wait! Also she will be stocking me up with Irishy stuff, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Do we need some ben--jerrys-half-baked-26672.jpg?1173292675
    ?

I have been looking for half baked everywhere. Cannot be found :(

Kidney's have stopped murdering me. Now to cancel the doc appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

First pay day since 2010! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Bag packing today for a local charity, should be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Bag packing today for a local charity, should be fun!

don't forget to hiss and glare at people when they don't donate :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I have a crush :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

So i just got back from a 21st....had to share a tiny couch with this huge guy i was squished :(

then had to get a bus and walk all the way home with last nights clothes on and make up running down my face in the rain with auld wans giving me dirty looks even though i didnt do anything....im so classy sometimes it astonishes me!!

Ah, El Walko del Shamo. Nothing worse, even when you've done nothing.

Come 16.15 today it will officially be the weekend for me until next Thursday, oh yeah!

*does baby-circles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

coco_lola wrote: »

Ooooh on who?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das Kitty, your poor brother! His ex is inconceivably horrible.
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    She rang my mother to apologise!

Not my brother, my mother. :confused:

I think they're off breaking up at the moment.

I'm just wondering did she have some kind of a breakdown which might explain the running away and hiding behaviour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Last day in work so treated myself to a fancy lunch in a lovely nearby hotel. Had PASTA (not a regular thing here) with NO CHILLI (also unusual) and a surprisingly good iced coffee. Stopped off on the way back and bought a stock of spices for my kitchen at home as well as a strange collection of Indian sweets for my nephew.

Just clearing out my desk now and finishing up a few bits and pieces. This time tomorrow I'll be in Delhi airport with one flight down and two to go. Yippee! :D

Agree with cdaly. Feel so sorry for your brother, das kitty. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. But who knows what was going through her mind when she left? Sometimes people aren't good at talking or dealing with thing or expressing themselves and sometimes the only option is to run away. Her parents should have known better, to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Kiera wrote: »
    Ooooh on who?

A boy :pac: He's my friend's brother, so I don't think I could ever act on it.. but he's soooo dreamy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Honey-ec wrote: »

Ah, El Walko del Shamo. Nothing worse, even when you've done nothing.

Come 16.15 today it will officially be the weekend for me until next Thursday, oh yeah!

*does baby-circles*

Stride of pride!! :D

I just realised that it's not children I dislike. It's their parents. Nobody else finds their little darlings bad behaviour cute.

• Advertisement

Polloloca wrote: »
    I just realised that it's not children I dislike. It's their parents. Nobody else finds their little darlings bad behaviour cute.
    Bad parents are like bad cyclists. They give the rest of us a bad name! (the feckers!)

i cant believe fried mozzerella is 700 cals :(
    that's the end of that so

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

A boy :pac: He's my friend's brother, so I don't think I could ever act on it.. but he's soooo dreamy :o

Stay away from friends' brothers :pac: It really doesn't work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Lola92 wrote: »
    First pay day since 2010! :D
    YEAY! Enjoy :D
    Susie_Q wrote: »
    Last day in work so treated myself to a fancy lunch in a lovely nearby hotel. Had PASTA (not a regular thing here) with NO CHILLI (also unusual) and a surprisingly good iced coffee. Stopped off on the way back and bought a stock of spices for my kitchen at home as well as a strange collection of Indian sweets for my nephew.

Just clearing out my desk now and finishing up a few bits and pieces. This time tomorrow I'll be in Delhi airport with one flight down and two to go. Yippee! :D

I'm actually ridiculously excited for you coming back to Ireland. I know you're a make-believe person what lives in internet land :p but I'm really happy for you. Though I will miss your India stories

bluewolf wrote: »
    i cant believe fried mozzerella is 700 cals :(
    that's the end of that so

Happiness trumps calories. End of. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

So does rainbowkirby isn't that right rainbowkirby?! :pac:

Make sure ye all pester her when she gets back from her holiers now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Susie_Q wrote: »

Safe journey home!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

puppy1small.jpg

We got a new puppy yesterday! :D This photo isn't great cause they're from my phone, but I can hardly stand the cuteness! He still needs a name though, and suggestions loungers? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Polloloca wrote: »

I agree, there is a long hall where I work and this morning an elderly man with walking sticks was slowly walking up. These two kids decided it would be funny to race down the hall and slide into the man's sticks. The father thought it was funny and couldn't understand why I screamed at the kids.
    He actually said to the old man "it was harmless fun".

Miaireland wrote: »
    I agree, there is a long hall where I work and this morning an elderly man with walking sticks was slowly walking up. These two kids decided it would be funny to race down the hall and slide into the man's sticks. The father thought it was funny and couldn't understand why I screamed at the kids.
    He actually said to the old man "it was harmless fun".
    Yeah until the poor man falls and breaks his hip, the little monsters.

• Advertisement

bubblefett wrote: »
    Happiness trumps calories. End of. :)
    i wont be happy now though :eek::pac:
    still havin the jack daniels burger no bun and chips
    oh yeah :cool: and popcorn and nicecream

We got a new puppy yesterday! :D This photo isn't great cause they're from my phone, but I can hardly stand the cuteness! He still needs a name though, and suggestions loungers? :P

my suggestion is OMGLOOKITHISCUTELITTLEFACEAWWWW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement