Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I is happy happy today :)
    Yay, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

sillymoo wrote: »
    Well done!

Hello all I'm back from my travels! Graduated yesterday and kicking back with a proper cuppa now for the first time in aaages. Graduation ball tomorrow night. Hope to hear about a job tomorrow or Monday. Exciting times!

Well done right back! :)

Also, my Star Trek and my How I Met Your Mother DVDs arrived today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Daisies wrote: »
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I is happy happy today :)
    Yay, why?
    cant go into details , but things are looking up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

had a really bad panic attack today, girlfriend is making lovely soup for dinner :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mmmmmmmmmmm beer :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Links234 wrote: »
    had a really bad panic attack today, girlfriend is making lovely soup for dinner :)

Boo for panic
    Yay for soup

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I want chips please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I have a squish on Das :)

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Yay for soup

the soup wasn't even the nicest part, she made cornbread with sundried tomatoes and oregano. :)

she's really wonderful to me, and I love her so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ohhh I'd love some corn bread. Or a chinese. Or chips. Homemade chips with salt and vinegar....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Bless, just dropped the boyfriend and his best mate out to the pub for a lads night out, they're all excited. Gonna stay in, catch up on game of thrones and touch, eat melon and relax until I get the inevitable "we've drunk our taxi money, please collect us, we're cold and wet" call.

I think the chat title needs to include the word cake. I'm pretty sure we haven't gotten through 1 page of the last 5 threads without mentioning it at least once.

what's this chat thread????

Kiera wrote: »
    I have a squish on Das :)

No hope of a ride then? :pac:
    Links234 wrote: »
    the soup wasn't even the nicest part, she made cornbread with sundried tomatoes and oregano. :)

she's really wonderful to me, and I love her so much :)

You lucky thing. I never get anything cooked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

So, so proud of my (formerly) fourth year friends. Every single one of them got firsts in their degrees and they're all off to do various jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring things (X included ;)). Plus they're all DOTES and the nicest people ever and they deserve every happiness and success, could not be happier for them! Ah I just love 'em all to bits!

Feeling a bit nervous about my results next week now :o

Watching the Graduate.

My stars, Dustin Hoffman was hot.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Watching the Graduate.

My stars, Dustin Hoffman was hot.
    I watched Mirror Mirror . I think its for kids but it appealed to my sense of humour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

DK Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear your brother is okay, must be hard on him but by the sounds of things he will be better off in the long run!

Congrats to everybody that got results and is happy with them. :)

My ceiling is leaking. The rain soaked through 4 pillows, a quilt, duvet and soaked my mattress. This is all just since about 8pm!!! Crazy weather out there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

My window wipers broke on my car this morning. Had to go to the bank and headed on to the bank at 1pm. It was so rainy and I couldn't see so I literally had to abandon my car about a 10 min walk from bank. I was sopping wet by the time I got to the bank in the torrential rain and ...
    It was CLOSED.

I walked back up the street to a cafe for lunch and I was actually dripping wet. Water running off my nose onto the floor.

Thankfully driving home it didn't rain too bad else I never would have made it in one piece.

beesp1.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My brother and his g/f are coming home from canada for xmas : D His last xmas here 2005 :eek: will be so good to have him home : )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I only lost 1 and a half lbs this week. :/ Granted, I wasn't feeling up to eating much this last week as I think I'm getting a dose of my stepdad's "manflu".
    Went out for dinner with Mr. Platonic Friendship Man. He keeps giving me mixed signals- one minute he's confiding that he has a pathological fear of women, the next he's practically got his arm around my shoulder telling me how much he enjoys my company. He was nearly begging me to let him buy me a third pint but I had a dodgy stomach from all the rich sushi food we ate so I had to go home early.
    I'm so confused. He's an absolutely lovely bloke and I would like to be his girlfriend but on the other hand, I can't ignore my bicurious/vaguely lesbianic leanings. Oh, sexuality. Thou art a heartless bitch...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

No srsly, who doesn't like tea? :eek:
    I don't. :o

It's nice to see I'm not alone! It's been tough.

Das Kitty, your poor brother! His ex is inconceivably horrible.

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

She rang my mother to apologise!

Not my brother, my mother. :confused:

I think they're off breaking up at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

McChubbin wrote: »
    I only lost 1 and a half lbs this week. :/ Granted, I wasn't feeling up to eating much this last week as I think I'm getting a dose of my stepdad's "manflu".
    Went out for dinner with Mr. Platonic Friendship Man. He keeps giving me mixed signals- one minute he's confiding that he has a pathological fear of women, the next he's practically got his arm around my shoulder telling me how much he enjoys my company. He was nearly begging me to let him buy me a third pint but I had a dodgy stomach from all the rich sushi food we ate so I had to go home early.
    I'm so confused. He's an absolutely lovely bloke and I would like to be his girlfriend but on the other hand, I can't ignore my bicurious/vaguely lesbianic leanings. Oh, sexuality. Thou art a heartless bitch...

i though u had a boyfriend? or am i imagining things

I too hate tea, we should start a club :p
    But seriously, why drink tea when you can have coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I don't like tea either. I'm convinced I'm adopted, I'm obviously not Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

bubblefett wrote: »
    I too hate tea, we should start a club :p
    But seriously, why drink tea when you can have coffee?
    So, this is awkward...

Let's just rip the band-aid off in one swift movement, okay? I don't drink tea, coffee or coke. Not for health-kick reasons, just can't stand them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

:( Spent the last 20 minutes crying on my bf's shoulder over job-related issues, what an absolute sap. Very much hitting the point of feeling like I can't keep it up, but my only other option is unemployment because there isn't a single job in my field in my area - and I'm sure I would also find that rather stressful. Mehhhhhhhh :mad:

So, this is awkward...

Let's just rip the band-aid off in one swift movement, okay? I don't drink tea, coffee or coke. Not for health-kick reasons, just can't stand them!

but..... but.....
    :(

*plays in clubhouse by herself*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Also not a tea/coffee/fizzy drink lover. Strictly water and copious amounts of alcohol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement