Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Ah, why it still feels strange when people you once knew drift away, I'll never know. All the weird barriers we have between one another..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Left my laptop at home. Haven't had internet in days. Slowly going crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

My new mouse still hasn't arrived :mad: It really shouldn't take 2 weeks to be dispatched and delivered... :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Robby91 wrote: »
    My new mouse still hasn't arrived :mad: It really shouldn't take 2 weeks to be dispatched and delivered... :(

Dont get me started on the post office...
    Don't even....
    :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The TV in the kitchen went kapputt randomly today... so now my nice flatscreen that I use for gaming had to be moved out there. :(

I'm close to going out and buying a new one myself just so I can have mine back. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

#1: I appear to have a paper cut on the inside of my hand despite the fact that I have not been near paper any time in the last two days...........mysterious

#2: my facebook app wont work. Clearly this is infinitely more insignificent than #1 and everyone elses aargghhs but still #firstworldproblems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My dog just bit me :mad: Hurts like a b*tch!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My dog just bit me :mad: Hurts like a b*tch!!!

If that was intentional, then <3<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If that was intentional, then <3<3

Nope, he's a boy doggie! Nice cut on my leg now :mad: God damn it Mango! (My dog)

Going to a job interview tomorrow in an off-license. I hope knowing which wine boasts the fragrant cadence of an autumn breeze isn't a requirement.

It's also very strange how pining I've been lately for a new friend or something. Must be the ol' summer madness, the sunny blues, the radioactive crazies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got ID'd buying a lotto ticket today. I'm 21. Dafuq?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Going to a job interview tomorrow in an off-license. I hope knowing which wine boasts the fragrant cadence of an autumn breeze isn't a requirement.

Make sure they have a good range of Belgian and Polish beers. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I need to sleep as my leaving cert is tomorrow. I cannot sleep as my leaving cert is tomorrow.

Reading all the statuses on Facebook about the LC brings all the fear and nerves rushing back... How long after you've finished the bloody thing does this go away? :(

Best of luck to any C+H'ers doing exams btw.

Make sure they have a good range of Belgian and Polish beers. :cool:

I actually know frackall about beer, because I don't like it a whole lot (it's an acquired distaste), but I can vouch for Belgian weiss beer, I do like abitta dat. My main gripe with this offy is it doesn't stock Lambrusco wine, but if I get the job, rest assured I'm going to flex the godlike abilities naturally bestowed upon a part-time checkout operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I actually know frackall about beer, because I don't like it a whole lot (it's an acquired distaste), but I can vouch for Belgian weiss beer, I do like abitta dat. My main gripe with this offy is it doesn't stock Lambrusco wine, but if I get the job, rest assured I'm going to flex the godlike abilities naturally bestowed upon a part-time checkout operator.

OMNOMNOM!!!!!!!

(Also, if you're still in Limerick, I'll be your friend.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Why did I decide to get up early in an attempt to fix my sleeping pattern the one night I start work experience in a bar...when my usual fooked sleeping pattern would be helpful! Darned sleep, once again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It angers me when people say they're struggling for money and then go out and buy a new laptop and phone in the one day for no reason. :mad:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    OMNOMNOM!!!!!!!

(Also, if you're still in Limerick, I'll be your friend.)

Won't be in Limerick again until September m'fraid. Even then, I'll be the college version of me, either very cranky or utterly oblivious to everyone/thing.

Old-Drunk-275x300.jpg

Navber meet youerrr heerowsh kid...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm disappointed with myself for not taking these exams more seriously. I've just lost all my motivation :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Book Depository, y u so slow?

Dispatch mah books plz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ugh, supposed to go out tonight but now my stomach's in bits and I'm in no way for consuming any of the substances that Agnostic Mantis will be selling in his new job to young kids (:p)
    Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

English Paper 2 in less than an hour. :( I hope I don't feel the need to post in aaaaaaaarrrgghh after it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

How cringeworthy is Glee? :mad:

Arrrrgghhh!! No more Home and Away until the 18th?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Stupid work scheduling me for times I cannot work. I told them I can't work this Friday or next Friday before six o'clock. Apparently I am working at five o'clock this Friday and next Friday. That's just not going to happen.

Also Rich came up on English Paper 2. Really wanted her for next year..:( I know she could be up two years in a row but that happened in 2010 and 2011 as far as I know so she's probably not worth my time now. Although wow, some amount of people were banking on Plath today. No idea why, there really was nothing to suggest that she was any likelier to appear than anyone else, but golly, I walked into an exam centre five minutes in (I am an attendant, not an exam centre invader) and so many people were holding their heads in their hands and just looking distressed in general, and much 'Where the f*ck was Plath?' was heard around school afterwards. LC poetry is so blown out of proportion, isn't it like 10%? And it's all anyone talked about today. Also people who were like 'omfg I only studied Plath, f*ck you SEC!!!' are so silly, I'm afraid to say that on the LC forum though in case I get stoned.

Ah English Paper 2...a great deal more exciting than the lottery.

Slow Show wrote: »
    Stupid work scheduling me for times I cannot work. I told them I can't work this Friday or next Friday before six o'clock. Apparently I am working at five o'clock this Friday and next Friday. That's just not going to happen.

Also Rich came up on English Paper 2. Really wanted her for next year..:( I know she could be up two years in a row but that happened in 2010 and 2011 as far as I know so she's probably not worth my time now. Although wow, some amount of people were banking on Plath today. No idea why, there really was nothing to suggest that she was any likelier to appear than anyone else, but golly, I walked into an exam centre five minutes in (I am an attendant, not an exam centre invader) and so many people were holding their heads in their hands and just looking distressed in general, and much 'Where the f*ck was Plath?' was heard around school afterwards. LC poetry is so blown out of proportion, isn't it like 10%? And it's all anyone talked about today. Also people who were like 'omfg I only studied Plath, f*ck you SEC!!!' are so silly, I'm afraid to say that on the LC forum though in case I get stoned.

Ah English Paper 2...a great deal more exciting than the lottery.

That happened my year with Boland if I remember rightly, I didn't study her. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Slow Show wrote: »
    'Where the f*ck was Plath?' was heard around school afterwards. LC poetry is so blown out of proportion, isn't it like 10%? And it's all anyone talked about today. Also people who were like 'omfg I only studied Plath, f*ck you SEC!!!' are so silly, I'm afraid to say that on the LC forum though in case I get stoned.
    Every bloody year. You'd think they'd learn; there's always a female poet on the paper so make sure you know all the female poets. It's not like it's a big task, there's usually only two of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Studied 4 poets and none of the four came up ... crushing :(
    Maths tomorrow and that should be my best but english has just severely crushed me :(

• Advertisement

Studied 4 poets and none of the four came up ... crushing :(
    Maths tomorrow and that should be my best but english has just severely crushed me :(

That's rough luck.

Did you know anything about those that did come up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement