Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Supervisor has started e-mailing about FYPs. Dear god it's actually happening.

I put pen to paper for the first time for mine on Monday and it felt GOOD.

What's your on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

UGHHHH where to begin ....
    Well first off, had a row with the parental and she's not talking to me; I had to send back my class evaluation sheets ages ago and the programme co-ordinators keep looking for them but I can't find the envelope anywhere and I've searched high and low for it; I have yet to leave my work placement evaluation report into the Garda station and it's gonna be awkward because the other girls handed their's in last week; I didn't get to meet up with my friend who's doing her LC and now I won't see her until her exams are finished (haven't seen her for a fortnight anyway); and another friend invited me to an event on Saturday via FB but when I asked about it she said that it was a mistake and it's only for her black friends. I feel like lying down and crying/dying/both...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I put pen to paper for the first time for mine on Monday and it felt GOOD.

What's your on?

sho me urs ill sho u mine

It's about representations on Madness and Insanity (two things I am resigned to experience while doing the project) in American literature. I love all the primary texts I'm using for it, but secondary reading and participation in the "academic community" I hear so much about isn't my bag 'tall 'tall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Went to the doctor last week and was told I'm asthmatic. (That explained a lot!)

Turns out having asthma is no fun. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Thought I was going so well with gaining weight - we bought a new weighing scales and according to it I'd put on 9 pounds.
    Turns out our zero adjust is off. Went back to the doctor today and she went mad because I'd only gained two pounds in 2 months. :(

• Advertisement

sho me urs ill sho u mine

It's about representations on Madness and Insanity (two things I am resigned to experience while doing the project) in American literature. I love all the primary texts I'm using for it, but secondary reading and participation in the "academic community" I hear so much about isn't my bag 'tall 'tall.

I'm doing an investigation into SPHE in Junior Cycle students in three different types of Irish Secondary School :)

Really excited tbh.

I'm doing an investigation into SPHE in Junior Cycle students in three different types of Irish Secondary School :)

Really excited tbh.

I'll tell ya a bitta research now sphe is the reason these childers are shootin them out left right and centre learning about all the sexual diseases and you know then they want to try them for themselves theyre into everyting childers noahdays i found my damien with his das jumper cables running down his trouser leg only last week and thats the gods honest truth from the horses mouth sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'll tell ya a bitta research now sphe is the reason these childers are shootin them out left right and centre learning about all the sexual diseases and you know then they want to try them for themselves theyre into everyting childers noahdays i found my damien with his das jumper cables running down his trouser leg only last week and thats the gods honest truth from the horses mouth sarah

I know this is random bbz but your sister is one of my very very good friends.

#random.

ARGH, the world is too small.

>>
    <<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Took about a quarter of my nail off with a peeler in work today. Did it about 5 o'clock. It's still bleeding on and off, I can't touch my finger off anything without it being extremely painful, washing my hands is awful and its constantly throbbing.

One of the more painful things I've done over the last few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Took about a quarter of my nail off with a peeler in work today. Did it about 5 o'clock. It's still bleeding on and off, I can't touch my finger off anything without it being extremely painful, washing my hands is awful and its constantly throbbing.

My friend crashed his bike into a wall once and lost the nail from his thumb but it was still kind of attached, used to flick it off and back in again to gross everyone out! :pac:

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    My friend crashed his bike into a wall once and lost the nail from his thumb but it was still kind of attached, used to flick it off and back in again to gross everyone out! :pac:

I feel like I'm reading a Sylvia Plath poem.
    I know this is random bbz but your sister is one of my very very good friends.

#random.

ARGH, the world is too small.

>>
    <<

Now I really feel like I'm reading a Sylvia Plath poem.

Actually AM, what course do you do in UL? I'm always amazed I've never come across you (to my knowledge)

You are a Sylvia Plath poem.

Actually AM, what course do you do in UL? I'm always amazed I've never come across you (to my knowledge)

I do New Media and English, but I spend as little time in college as possible nowadays. Look out for glassy-eyed speed walker with a permanent scowl!
    You are a Sylvia Plath poem.

To quote a well-known poem of Plath's:

"Come at me bro."

HOI NOW WHAT IS THIS ANYWAY, THE TALK ABOUT AGNOSTIC MANTIS THREAD IS IT? BACK TO YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU WORTHLESS PEONS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I swear I must be the most spineless creature out there.

I keep giving out about somone in my life but I know it'sy fault that they're still able to
    Bother me and even when I tell them
    I'm finished with them I still respond after a few texts.im such a wimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I swear I must be the most spineless creature out there.

I keep giving out about somone in my life but I know it'sy fault that they're still able to
    Bother me and even when I tell them
    I'm finished with them I still respond after a few texts.im such a wimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Thought I was going so well with gaining weight - we bought a new weighing scales and according to it I'd put on 9 pounds.
    Turns out our zero adjust is off. Went back to the doctor today and she went mad because I'd only gained two pounds in 2 months. :(
    Zero adjust is the bane of my life D: I was kinda putting on weight steadily for a while, but then got sick just before a school trip to Salou, leading me to lose 10 pounds in a week. I got back up but I cant seem to get back gaining now, bleeurrrggh.

Hope the summer goes better for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

This is an argument I just had:

Her: Why would you do that? It really upsets me etc. (spends a good 10 minutes going on about it)
    Me: Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.
    Her: It's not even that though!...

Gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Tradceol

Final piano exam tomorrow :( Everything just seems to be getting worse. Also have music exam which I have done nothing for. I feel sick I'm so nervous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AvAv

After already posting about not being able to get a job, I finally get an invite to a group interview for tomorrow morning.

Guess who has a horrible kidney infection today :)

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

There's something fishy going on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

So my body decided rather than wait for my alarm to go off, it would just wake me up with a nosebleed instead. Of course this would have to happen the day after I washed my sheets.

Saw really good prices for flights for going interrailing this summer day before yesterday. I said grand, I get paid tomorrow I'll book them then. Went on last night to book them, they'd pretty much doubled in price instead of like €120, it's now like €230. Damn you ryanair, damn you!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Try clearing your cookies/cache/history and checking again.
    Ryanairs site is suspicious when it comes to repeat searches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Damn you hayfever, damn you to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I keep having nightmares about the Leaving Cert and cleaning up my house before inspections. MOVE ON DREAMS, MOVE ON.

I keep having nightmares about the Leaving Cert and cleaning up my house before inspections. MOVE ON DREAMS, MOVE ON.

I failed Geography Paper II a year after finishing my Leaving Cert.

Try clearing your cookies/cache/history and checking again.
    Ryanairs site is suspicious when it comes to repeat searches

Tried that but it didn't work :(

Also since when is it €25 to check in a bag?! I though it was 15! Aerlingus is actually working out pretty much the same price at the moment but I still don't want to spend nearly €250 on just flights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Tried that but it didn't work :(

Also since when is it €25 to check in a bag?! I though it was 15! Aerlingus is actually working out pretty much the same price at the moment but I still don't want to spend nearly €250 on just flights.

Where are you flying to?

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    Where are you flying to?

Into Rome and out of Berlin, could be the other way around I don't mind too much. It was 45 each way the other day. Now it's 60 and 110, then with bags each way it's €220, I'm sure ryanair have other charges that I haven't thought of too. I just checked the and aerlingus is €190 without bags.

Since when is flying so expensive?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement