Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Into Rome and out of Berlin, could be the other way around I don't mind too much. It was 45 each way the other day. Now it's 60 and 110, then with bags each way it's €220, I'm sure ryanair have other charges that I haven't thought of too. I just checked the and aerlingus is €190 without bags.

Since when is flying so expensive?

You could try Alitalia and Lufthansa, can't imagine they'd be as cheap, don't really know as I've never used them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I keep having nightmares about the Leaving Cert and cleaning up my house before inspections. MOVE ON DREAMS, MOVE ON.

I had a dream the other night about my Junior Cert History mock exam...

HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Into Rome and out of Berlin, could be the other way around I don't mind too much. It was 45 each way the other day. Now it's 60 and 110, then with bags each way it's €220, I'm sure ryanair have other charges that I haven't thought of too. I just checked the and aerlingus is €190 without bags.

Since when is flying so expensive?

Are you in a rush to book? Both Ryanair and Aerlingus seem to hold random sales every so often. I flew home from Rome last week for €60 including bags.

Also have you set days picked? Whenever we were picking places to fly to, for some reason the Wednesday prices were dirt cheap compared to the rest (flew over for €38 with bags). On skyscanner you can pick the whole month as your flight date and it'll give you the cheapest dates, I've heard its been having problems with Ryanair the last few days but for Aerlingus it still works fine.

Aerlingus charge the same or less for a heavier bag than Ryanair. The other charges with Ryanair should only be €6 that they throw on at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Was supposed to go out tonight and was buzzin' but then 1 of the lads backed out at the last minute and that led to another person being like "ah maybe we should wait until the whole gang is together" which led to everyone dropping like flies.

Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Huge spider in my shower. HUGE.
    Only noticed after I got into the shower.
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Are you in a rush to book? Both Ryanair and Aerlingus seem to hold random sales every so often. I flew home from Rome last week for €60 including bags.

Also have you set days picked? Whenever we were picking places to fly to, for some reason the Wednesday prices were dirt cheap compared to the rest (flew over for €38 with bags). On skyscanner you can pick the whole month as your flight date and it'll give you the cheapest dates, I've heard its been having problems with Ryanair the last few days but for Aerlingus it still works fine.

Aerlingus charge the same or less for a heavier bag than Ryanair. The other charges with Ryanair should only be €6 that they throw on at the end.

Nah I'm not in a huge rush to book, just wanted to try and get it as cheap as I could and while I have the money. I have set dates because of time off so I'm going to keep checking. Managed to find that if I got with Ryanair and come back with aerlingus it's 130 without bags which isn't too bad, definitely want to check in bags because I'm going for two weeks.

I'll keep an eye on the prices over the next few days and hope they go down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Was supposed to go out tonight and was buzzin' but then 1 of the lads backed out at the last minute and that led to another person being like "ah maybe we should wait until the whole gang is together" which led to everyone dropping like flies.

Sigh.

Fcuk them go on the lush yourself and meet a few hot babes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Stuck Cone wrote: »

I'm a girl but ok :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Being at home is totes boring. and it's raining. Blah. I wish I was in America or something :( and I miss my boyfriend. LDR all summer... :( Going to suck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Stuck Cone wrote: »

I'm a girl
    Didn't stop Ellen Degeneres!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Being at home is totes boring. and it's raining. Blah. I wish I was in America or something :( and I miss my boyfriend. LDR all summer... :( Going to suck!

Date during the week?

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Date during the week?

I'll Facebook you m'dear :)

Having one of those nights where I want to eat EVERYTHING. Literally feel like I could keep eating for hours. And we have reeeeeeally boring food in the house... :/

Having one of those nights where I want to eat EVERYTHING. Literally feel like I could keep eating for hours. And we have reeeeeeally boring food in the house... :/

If you have sugar, self raising flour, butter and eggs you can make cupcakes :D Nom nom :D They'll fill you up, so nommy and the food in the house wont be as boring anymore :P

If you have sugar, self raising flour, butter and eggs you can make cupcakes :D Nom nom :D They'll fill you up, so nommy and the food in the house wont be as boring anymore :P

That is such an epically good idea! I'm gonna go see if we have ingredients. :D

That is such an epically good idea! I'm gonna go see if we have ingredients. :D

Recipe I use is 5oz of margarine/butter
    5oz of sugar
    6oz self raising flour
    3 eggs :)

Makes about 12-14 cupcakes! If you've any nice choccie put it in, or vanilla essence or whatever takes your fancy! Even hot chocolate powder, few tablespoons of it and you've chocolate cupcakes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The Leaving Cert starts Wednesday - ie. it's the one weekend I really can't go out - and half my friends who are on holidays from college ask me to head into town with them! :cool: I wouldn't mind but I bet that when I'm bored with nothing to do during the summer, they'll all meet up and decide not to invite me then. :rolleyes: Makes sense. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Damn my weekend insomniac tendencies, I'm so tired. :( I wonder if it can really be classed as insomnia if it's most likely a result of high caffeine intake. Probably not...

Odd combination of overwhelming tiredness and a strange desire to run outside (in the rain) and do a few laps of the perimeter of my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

No matter what I do it never feels enough to me. And its depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My cousins getting married tomorrow, its a 3 hour drive away from where I'm staying tonight, and I still have to buy shoes, bag and jewellery in the morning, if I can find anywhere open that early on a bank holiday Monday. I think I'm slightly underprepared for this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

f*ck you lidl, you advertise that you're going to be open till 9 on bank holiday monday, so I assumed you'd at least be open till 7 (the normal time ) on a sunday. But no, stupid **** of a woman tells me "we not normal sunday".. :mad:

Ruined my dinner plans anyways :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bad idea to do a spot of gardening while wearing flip flops. It looks like I'm homeless my feet are so dirty. :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

3 Mobile are the biggest teases.... Allowing me to stream RockinRio in full HD on Saturday night, and today not even letting me load a youtube video and taking about five minutes to load each thread on boards.

Worst. Company. Ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Feeling particularly aimless today. Oy.

Also, iTunes you piece of utter crap.

For the last two weeks I've been put on the roster in work for only working four days, I was very happy about this. For the second time that lovely feeling has now been ripped away from me and I'm doing five days again. My next day off was meant to be Wednesday and now its not until Friday. Damn you, damn you all to hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I want to paint my room and include some of my own drawings/Aubrey Beardsley-esque designs, but d'mudder isn't so keen. What's so bad about a black and white room covered by deformed monsters?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Bestfriend can't accept that I'm bi-sexual and may someday be introducng her to my girlfriend. It's apparently "unnatural".:mad: aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Going to Mallorca tomorrow and I really don't want to. I know I sound spoilt and that it's not really argh-worthy compared to other people's problems and that loads of people would kill to be going to the sun for two weeks but I don't wanna go.

The throughplay delay on the headset I just bought means I can't use it for recording. :(

• Advertisement

I'm so sick. I cannot be sick right now, I have 3 more days of work to get through. Need sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement