Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

....what the hell happened to this place?!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

What the ....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

What the ....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..
    I used to think that.
    Now I take this approach
    i-like-this-planet-you-get-off-futurama.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What happened here last night was pathetic beyond words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I've cleaned up some of last nights posts; this isn't the thread for chat and poetry.
    Now obviously this is thread for complaining about whatever you want, but in future can we please keep it classy guys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aww, I missed it. Whatever it was..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I personally enjoyed the poetry :) ... Alot.

Anyways... Weather isnt as great as it usually is. Disappointed.

What happened here last night was pathetic beyond words.

Cheer up Charlie. its an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Aww, I missed it. Whatever it was..
    Me too man, can ye do it again? Personally, I don't think this forum can have enough poetry!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

*Hearty chuckle*
    I knew it'd be worth my while taking today off school, and by gum it was to witness such art.

Arghh tests tomorrow. Arghhh tests Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I can ask an Admin what they think of a moderator leaving her account open to abuse from her friends, if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

jumpguy wrote: »
    Me too man, can ye do it again? Personally, I don't think this forum can have enough poetry!
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    This is a metaphor for the Cold War, the roses represent beautiful Russian women whereas the violets are ugly 'murican skanks,
    And so are you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I can ask an Admin what they think of a moderator leaving her account open to abuse from her friends, if you like.

Both of you drop it. This is not the place to do it. If either of you have an issue take it to the feedback thread. Any more off topic posts will be deleted and may be infracted.

Consider yourselves warned.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Both of you drop it. This is not the place to do it. If either of you have an issue take it to the feedback thread. Any more off topic posts will be deleted and may be infracted.

Consider yourselves warned.

kay kay :):) Soz Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

A dark period in the history of C+H.

Definitely feeling the onset of a major freak-out today. It's like some sort of reality-claustrophobia, and prog-rock is not helping.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The one night I go to bed early, sh*t goes down. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I really wanna know what happened...

disaster of a day! first the car conked out just of out the drive way, so i had to help push it back in. Ended up tripping over my own leg and falling flat on my face and nearly killing me and my mother, I've a lovely scrapped face and legs and swollen finger now.

Also Irish exam went terrible, like really really bad that i couldn't even remeber the word for because:roll eyes:

Supervisor has started e-mailing about FYPs. Dear god it's actually happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I really wanna know what happened...

Well, if you can decipher this.....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Supervisor has started e-mailing about FYPs. Dear god it's actually happening.

I was just coming to post something similar! I'm already way behind on my overly-ambitious schedule; I'm glad I had the foresight to factor in ample procrastination time :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I dont know if I should even start studying for economics Im so **** at it.. I dont get half of it and the half I do get is too long and hard to remember... Wondering about cutting my losses and taking a fail.. Or going spontaneously sick for the test, I usually hate that kinda thing but Im in such an awful position with it Im considering.. Most of my notes are all new to me, heck some are, theyre not even highlighted.. This is all such a mess, and Im gonna be expected to do well coz I did well in class tests. But theres such a difference studying one chapter the night before when you have no other test and studying a 5th years curriculum of 3 subjects in a day.. Ive defo learnt my lesson with allowing teachers having too high expectations from me, I just cant do it. Im like a fraud. I can cram a few pages into my head the night before, woop de do. But Im not ****ing able to keep that going to any mass. Its destroying me and not at this time when ive other **** in my head. I physically cant fit any more thoughts into me.
    **** my life, why did I do this to myself.. Like at the very least if I study, Im gonna have to just do an all nighter.. And on my birthday.

Worst week ever.

(Apologises to anyone who read my sh*te, it's not exactly up to Anne Franks standard..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Some people :mad::mad::mad::mad:

deise_girl wrote: »
    I dont know if I should even start studying for economics Im so **** at it..
    You might as well try, if you did well in tests throughout the year then the information is stored in your head somewhere, bit of revision and you might remember more than you think. I wouldn't do all nighter though, sleeping is much better for your memory.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Two huge hives on my hand. And I burned the inside of one of my gums earlier. :(

Feel so panicy about two exams i have today. They're my worst two subject and i feel sick at the thoughts of doing them, wish i could take the easy option and just not do them

I've getting nosebleeds all week, just had a really bad one; blood everywhere and I'm too light headed to even stand up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Everything's changing and I'm scared. So scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

A dark period in the history of C+H.

Ha! :pac:

I'm moving out of my apartment for good :(

• Advertisement

Cat's shedding like the clappers so he is. Also good weather makes spending time inside recording much less justifiable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement