Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Lola92 wrote: »
    Das Kitty wrote: »

Well don't talk about mine. It's my Birthday and his present idea fell through at the last minute, so I didn't get so much as a card from either him or the child. I told him so many times that all I want is a card for these things. And if he wants to get presents for me that's grand too, but give me a card because I like them and keep them. But still, another birthday and no birthday card.
    Idiot.

ETA - Even Jack Frigging Daniels sent me a birthday card.

Happy birthday Das! It's my birthday too, and my Oh's. Exact same situation as you. Not even a card. He asked me at 10pm last night what I wanted for my birthday... I'm pissed.
    Happy birthday honey x x

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Happy birthday Das! It's my birthday too, and my Oh's. Exact same situation as you. Not even a card. He asked me at 10pm last night what I wanted for my birthday... I'm pissed.

Happy double birthday! :D Your poor baby is going to be so broke on your birthdays when she gets older! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Happy birthday Lola! Gin for everyone! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

?t=20081219200052
    Doctor_Who_birthday_card.jpg
    Happy Birthday Das Kitty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Okay - can we stop the bitching about/to/dissection of Jane please.

If you don't like what people are posting then skip over them - put the poster on ignore. There's just no need to be nasty about it.

Jane, this seems to be a re-occurring issue - perhaps posting in PI for advice in order to move the issue to some kind of resolution would be an option? Failing that, perhaps a private blog/diary is better suited if you just want to vent?

Either way - no more dictating of what posters can or cannot post in this thread please. If you have an issue, either report the post or PM one of the mods.

Many thanks

• Advertisement

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Happy birthday Lola! Gin for everyone! :D
    Eh none for you! You practically skinny dip when you've drank gin. I've seen the pics :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Happy Birthday Lola and Das Kitty!

I have two communions to go to today - alcohol, sweets and bouncy castles! Yay! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Happy Birthday Lola!!!

Mr Lola and Mr Kitty are poopoo heads:mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Avox wrote: »
    Happy birthday Das Kitty!

Send this to your husband so he'll be worried if he doesn't get you something next year! :D

Das_Kitty.GIF
    Brilliant!

Happy Birthday! We're two peas you and I.

Amends have been made now in our house though because of some ridiculous effort that went into card making (if you knew how rubbish and non-arty my husband is you would understand the sacrifice).

Behold:

e387d7f4.jpg
    06a95172.jpg
    ad8641e9.jpg

That's a Big Rocket BTW. You filthy-minded things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I haz to study. So obviously I'm sitting here looking at lolcats:D

Haha :p but of course! I am watching Sons of Anarchy and playing on the interwebz :D
    Polloloca wrote: »
    Now where is this ignore button you speak of?

Click on a username and a little menu pops up, last option is "add user to your ignore list".

Even after pancakes I am hungry.... what shall I have?

Oh and Happy Birthday Lola!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Happy Birthday Lola! :D

Rocket my ass! I gots all excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Haha, those cards are so cute! I forgot how important it was to write you age beside your name!! :D and the 1/2!

:mad: Stupid weather.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    That's a Big Rocket BTW. You filthy-minded things!

how did you know :D:D:D

aw that's lovely, yay! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Kiera wrote: »
    Rocket my ass!

:eek:

i'm sure someone could oblige :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Happy Birthday Lola!! :D

Happy Birthday Das Kitty!! :D

happy birthday lola :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Happy Birthday Das!! :D

The card looks great! Big rocket... I love how "big" is underlined, just for emphasis ;)

And Lola! Happy birthday Lola!

(anyone else while we're at it?)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Aw a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my buddy x x x I'd make you a card if you weren't someone that lives in my puter :p

She knows! She knows! SHE KNOWS! Evacuate! Evacuate!

How does she know we were watching her? How? Someone messed up, someone messed up big time. Years of research all gone to waste. :(

Happy birthday DK and Lola! :D

Rocket my ass! I gots all excited :D
    bluewolf wrote: »
    :eek:

i'm sure someone could oblige :pac:

I know a guy who knows a guy who's into some pretty weird things.
    Have to be over the border though, firework laws here etc. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

this book is so awesome
    om nom nom book

omg i forgot fringe was on
    i can watch it after my book

what a great day :cool::cool::cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Full disclosure:

My husband drew the rocket. He realised what it looked like so added the flames to lessen the ambiguity. Then realising what that looked like he added the stripes. When they ended up looking "ribbed for her pleasure" he gave up and wrote "BIG rocket".

Nice to get a glimpse of the artist's process.

I have so much study to do this weekend :(

On the plus side, come 4.30pm on Monday I'll be done with this degree! :eek: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Happy burfday Das and Lola!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I have so much study to do this weekend :(

I do too! :(

it's strange to see everyone talking about study when I have just finished my exams but now have ordered the notes to prepare early for the next set
    ah well another week or so of freedom then action :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Happy birthday Das Kitty and Lola!

The original Star Trek is on, it's an episode with KHAAAAANN!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Happy birthday Das Kitty and Lola :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement