Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

1.jpg

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Albection wrote: »
    I think it's time for a smut-off.
    If that's what you kids are calling it these days ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

In a foul mood right now.

Stupid fcuking depression, wish it would sod right off and leave me alone! :mad::mad::mad:

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Albection wrote: »
    Wow, Lucyfer is putting up a good fight for the crown.

I think it's time for a smut-off.

Oh no no no no. It's past Lucyfurs bedtime.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Oh no no no no. It's past Lucyfurs bedtime.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

awec wrote: »
    You are making a good impression tonight. Keep it up!
    I bet she does :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Ladies of the Lounge! I have just checked my bank balance after a heavy weekend on the town and a few repairs to my car... And I am very sad :( I am in poverty until payday on the 28th, any tips for me to survive??

coco_lola wrote: »
    Ladies of the Lounge! I have just checked my bank balance after a heavy weekend on the town and a few repairs to my car... And I am very sad :( I am in poverty until payday on the 28th, any tips for me to survive??

eat skittles and post filth

oh, in real life? beans and toast for the month!

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

now would be the perfect time to take a trip home to parents.....and rob lots of food....

i had to survive 3 weeks on less than a fiver stole food from the parents and lived off beans, rice and toast for the most part and rationed the nice food i took :pac:

its manageable! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good God, what kind of filth is being posted here tonight!? :eek:
    Love it. :D

the sister said she will get me a father ted tshirt for my bday ive narrowed it down to these!!

which one do ye think??

tedstee0007.jpg

tedstee0011.jpg

tedstee004.jpg

tedstee0043_1.jpg

tedstee0042.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Beans on toast, breakfast cereal, if you have even a fiver go to Tesco and get their large minced beef packets, it's not the best quality but only €2.80 or so, and some spagetti and some sauce and freeze portions.
    the sister said she will get me a father ted tshirt for my bday ive narrowed it down to these!!

which one do ye think??

tedstee0007.jpg

tedstee0011.jpg

tedstee004.jpg

tedstee0043_1.jpg

tedstee0042.jpg

Chris, the unhappy sheep :D Want them all though

Chris, the unhappy sheep :D Want them all though

me too :D

decisions decisions......i need to study and sleep hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bluewolf wrote: »
    1.jpg

tumblr_m1yrd0C5dj1roqagao11_r1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Being silly. I was briefly involved with a guy last october/november/december. It didn't end on the best of terms, mostly because of me and my paranoia about being so private, when I don't even have anything thats worth keeping secret. The past few weeks, he is all i can think about and im so mad at myself for messing up. I find it difficult to genuinely like someone, and I really liked him. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Utter filth on here tonight!

*Let them eat cake*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Polloloca wrote: »
    Being silly. I was briefly involved with a guy last october/november/december. It didn't end on the best of terms, mostly because of me and my paranoia about being so private, when I don't even have anything thats worth keeping secret. The past few weeks, he is all i can think about and im so mad at myself for messing up. I find it difficult to genuinely like someone, and I really liked him. :(

What's meant for you won't pass you - maybe now that you're thinking about it and realising that maybe you didn't go the best way about things you'll bump into him and you could give it another shot. Or maybe it just wasn't meant to be for whatever reason but you've learned something about yourself that you might want to keep an eye on in future... But you're not being silly either way

Have my hen party in 8 weeks, just found this dress online, what do ye think?? I wasn't specifically looking for something that colour but I like the style of the dress and I have a gorgeous new pair of nude/cream heels I could wear with it.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/mobile/berkertex-lace-pintuck-occasion-dress/1072535482.prd?browseToken=/b/1661,6658/s/bestsellers,0/o/3&trail=1589-1655-1661-6658

Not sure what size to go for either, I bought a dress off there at Easter and the 24 fit me but have started being good so might chance the 22...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

now would be the perfect time to take a trip home to parents.....and rob lots of food....

i had to survive 3 weeks on less than a fiver stole food from the parents and lived off beans, rice and toast for the most part and rationed the nice food i took :pac:

its manageable! :)

Alas a trip home to the parents costs me €60 either on petrol or by train :(

I have managed to get two weeks shopping for myself and my housemate for €70, with good dinners, all the staples, and the household stuff too, so split between two of us and it will be fine! I also threw in beans, noodles, and soup into the basket, loads of offers on too!

What is happening to this thread tonight? There is filth of some sort going on in the Ladies Lounge??? :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

What's meant for you won't pass you - maybe now that you're thinking about it and realising that maybe you didn't go the best way about things you'll bump into him and you could give it another shot. Or maybe it just wasn't meant to be for whatever reason but you've learned something about yourself that you might want to keep an eye on in future... But you're not being silly either way

Have my hen party in 8 weeks, just found this dress online, what do ye think?? I wasn't specifically looking for something that colour but I like the style of the dress and I have a gorgeous new pair of nude/cream heels I could wear with it.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/mobile/berkertex-lace-pintuck-occasion-dress/1072535482.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1661%2c6658%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0%2fo%2f3&trail=1589-1655-1661-6658

Not sure what size to go for either, I bought a dress off there at Easter and the 24 fit me but have started being good so might chance the 22...

Its a lovely dress, but do you not think that it is very weddingy, especially in ivory and for a hen party. Sorry:o.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'll be getting my Kindle at the weekend. :D Any recommendations for me to read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

McChubbin wrote: »
    I'll be getting my Kindle at the weekend. :D Any recommendations for me to read?

Yay! Everything. I find the best thing about the Kindle is that it offers recommendations based on previous purchases, so handy! Try get yourself a case for the Kindle or you'll have a sad if it gets scratched or marked.

Yay! Everything. I find the best thing about the Kindle is that it offers recommendations based on previous purchases, so handy! Try get yourself a case for the Kindle or you'll have a sad if it gets scratched or marked.
    I've already picked out a pretty purple case on Amazon. Wheee! Purple leather! I'd love to see the cow that came off! :D

What Kindle did you go for, McChubbin? :)
    I have the hardback leather cover in burnt orange- I LOVE it. Cost about sixty feckin quid, but I wanted a cover with a built in light and it's fantastic quality.

McChubbin wrote: »
    I've already picked out a pretty purple case on Amazon. Wheee! Purple leather! I'd love to see the cow that came off! :D
    purple-cow2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

going to bed sad tonight... nearly breaking into tears at the moment. my girlfriend has been through an awful lot recently, and it absolutely breaks my heart to see her upset, but I can't do anything. I wish I was with her right now, so I could give her a big huge hug and a shoulder to cry on and tell her it's ok. she's been through so much and people are still giving her ****. it pains me so much to see her hurt, and to think there's not really anything I can do about it. :(

please send her some happy thoughts, ladies

Posy wrote: »
    purple-cow2.jpg
    :D I've decided to go for the Kindle Touch. I'll let y'all know how it goes. I'm off to Omni with the mothership on THursday and I've told her under no certain terms that I'm far more interested in getting a new gadget than I am in shopping for a new party dress.
    Besides, I don't wear dresses. Dresses are for femmes. I'm a tom boy by nature. Jeans and humourous t-shirts, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Grand day out in Croke Park today. My son played his first hurling match in Croker and won! Schools final, his school won the hurling and camogie finals.

His team won by 3 goals of which he set up one for a team-mate and put one in himself. Beaming with pride... :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

So because of todays fire drama I never got back to my assignment. I still have one question to do, tidy everything else up and I don't even know where to start on the last question and know I'm never gunna get it done on time.

Plus I feel :( this evening. Stupid womens time. :mad:

• Advertisement

Pixie-Fairy: I would go with the 'Chris the Sheep' tee-shirt. They're all pretty great though. :D

Aw, sorry you're having a bad women's time, RQ. I wouldn't blame you for being :( after this morning's drama and assignment stress.

*Sending Links and Mrs Links good thoughts and karma.* xxx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement