Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

jimmyw wrote: »
    OHHHHHH! Kirsty is getting worse.I thought when she had the talk with Tina that she learned something and might have changed her ways but........................................................................................................More fool me:o

To be fair to her pregnant women can be craaaaazzzzzzyyyyy!

I say this as a pregnant woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Airing their dirty linen in public:rolleyes:

iguana wrote: »
    To be fair to her pregnant women can be craaaaazzzzzzyyyyy!

I say this as a pregnant woman.

Must bear that in mind in future, thanks:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Tommy and Tina! FINALLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

Awww Tommy and Tina were so cute! Felt a bit rushed though after all the buildup!

• Advertisement

Yes why arreeee you doing it Sunita?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Shelga wrote: »
    Awww Tommy and Tina were so cute! Felt a bit rushed though after all the buildup!

Ya it was rather rushed alright! Delighted for Tommy though - he finally got his girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

When Peter asked Leanne if she thought he would ever put Simon's life in danger did they forget the time he set fire to the flat?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,613 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carla dont want Simon it is so obvious shocked Peter cant see that or can he and he wont admit it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what's the story with Carlas apartment? we don't see it now, she is always at Peters flat and if I had my choice i would be living in Carlas apartment:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    what's the story with Carlas apartment? we don't see it now, she is always at Peters flat and if I had my choice i would be living in Carlas apartment:)

She doesn't want to live there because that's where she was raped. Despite the fact she was fine living there for a month or two after the rape.

lizt wrote: »
    She doesn't want to live there because that's where she was raped. Despite the fact she was fine living there for a month or two after the rape.
    yeah I thought that she slept with Peter in her apartment and I saw Simon there before too

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Guess who's making a return visit???

EDIT: Sorry tried to put it into spoilers but i'm not sure what i've pressed???
    The lines below contain spoilers, sorry.

[HTML]Tommy's dad (Terry) is due to make a return to the street.[/HTML]
    [HTML] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2126827/Pow-Terry-Duckworth-arrives-Corrie-fists-flying--knocks-son-Tommy.html [/HTML]

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

hate eileens and fireman story, it just not right, kissing and sleeping together while poor wife is in the next room tuned out. yes i no she is now in residentual house but she is still alive and still married, its just like cheating on her .anyway he gives me the hebe geebeeees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

This story was done years ago in Corrie with Rita and another man and his wife was in a nursing home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Jayzus, just watched last nights episodes on the player. Sunita looked pretty edible on the sofa there! :eek:

bijapos wrote: »
    Jayzus, just watched last nights episodes on the player. Sunita looked pretty edible on the sofa there! :eek:
    why didn't she lead him upstairs when it started getting hot and heavy? she had a free house :P

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

I agree just wondered what was going through her head with him bleeeh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Am I the only one here who can't feckin' STAND Sunita!!!!! What a two-faced cow!! All nicey nicey pally pally with Stella and blatantly lusting after Karl at the same time...her with her shiny boobs out for all and sundry to see....She's so smug and greasy, don't know how Karl didn't slide off her:mad:..the slimey, slithery, snakey hussy!!

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Am I the only one here who can't feckin' STAND Sunita!!!!! What a two-faced cow!! All nicey nicey pally pally with Stella and blatantly lusting after Karl at the same time...her with her shiny boobs out for all and sundry to see....She's so smug and greasy, don't know how Karl didn't slide off her:mad:..the slimey, slithery, snakey hussy!!

To be fair apart from a quick drunken kiss when he bailed her out of the police station she didn't do anything else until Stella had finished with him.

I don't regard her as smug, Dev treats her like crap as he said a couple of weeks ago he has no respect for her which is pretty awful. She knows her relationship with Dev is over so why shouldn't she try it on with Karl seeing that at the time Stella and him were history.

Looks aside I regard her as a good actress, she has been underused by Corrie too much over the years IMO.

She has nice boobs BTW! :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

deelite wrote: »
    This story was done years ago in Corrie with Rita and another man and his wife was in a nursing home.

Good memory! I only have a vague memory of it now that you jogged memory but I don't remember it having been so badly handled as this one. The jist of the story is here; http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Anthony_Stephens

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

To be fair apart from a quick drunken kiss when he bailed her out of the police station she didn't do anything else until Stella had finished with him.

I don't regard her as smug, Dev treats her like crap as he said a couple of weeks ago he has no respect for her which is pretty awful. She knows her relationship with Dev is over so why shouldn't she try it on with Karl seeing that at the time Stella and him were history.

Looks aside I regard her as a good actress, she has been underused by Corrie too much over the years IMO.

Yeah, like two hours after she had finished with him. Not much of a friend!

Her kids were calling her and she hung up on them to jump on Karl :mad:

Seems Paul's wife Lesley dies as they are filming her funeral scenes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

cats.life wrote: »
    hate eileens and fireman story, it just not right, kissing and sleeping together while poor wife is in the next room tuned out. yes i no she is now in residentual house but she is still alive and still married, its just like cheating on her .anyway he gives me the hebe geebeeees.

I don;t like that story line either. I find it very hard to watch cause my dad has alzheimer's and dementia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She has nice boobs BTW! :pac:

She's been simpering and batting her eyelashes at him this long time...way before Stella threw him out..back before she lunged at him when she was hammered. Stella may have thrown him out but for a long term relationship surely it takes a bit longer than one night apart before it's definite that it's all over.

I don't like Dev either but at the moment it seems he can't please her at all. She didn't attempt to hide her dislike of Amber from the beginning. He had a point when he asked her how she'd feel if it was their daughter.

She's been simpering and batting her eyelashes at him this long time...way before Stella threw him out..back before she lunged at him when she was hammered. Stella may have thrown him out but for a long term relationship surely it takes a bit longer than one night apart before it's definite that it's all over.

It takes two to tango, Karl had no issue with flirting with her before and getting his trousers off a couple of hours after Stella had thrown him out. Surely he is a better judge of when his relationship with Stella is over than Sunita.
    I don't like Dev either but at the moment it seems he can't please her at all. She didn't attempt to hide her dislike of Amber from the beginning. He had a point when he asked her how she'd feel if it was their daughter.

I agree she treated Amber badly, but Dev is a self serving egoistical twat, their relationship has been doomed for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I agree she treated Amber badly, but Dev is a self serving egoistical twat, their relationship has been doomed for months years day one.

FYP.

I feel sorry for Leanne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I've just been away and consequently have just watched 9 episodes back to back on the player. With the combination of the plotlines, everybody stuffing their faces with chips, and that revolting advert for Knorr Shake 'n' Serve over various dog-food dishes, I retired depressed and nauseated.

BUT. I did like that line to David from the Hairstylist about Kylie - "Is she your sister? Wife? Both?" Classic. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement