Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I don't like Tommy or Tina

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I liked Steve's face as he saw Carla's Cremation Crew walking towards his cab, all stunning in black. "Oooh, I love my job!"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I liked Steve's face as he saw Carla's Cremation Crew walking towards his cab, all stunning in black. "Oooh, I love my job!"

Despite the fact he actually broke up with Michelle for Becky!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many stairs are in Frank's house?

Anne should have stabbed Carla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

lizt wrote: »
    Despite the fact he actually broke up with Michelle for Becky!

Still cant get my head around that one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »
    Still cant get my head around that one.

Becky explained that once toward the end of her and Steve's marriage. Apparently she is a damn dirty shag and Steve couldn't go back to boring Michelle sex after Becky gave him the shag of his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

iguana wrote: »
    Becky explained that once toward the end of her and Steve's marriage. Apparently she is a damn dirty shag and Steve couldn't go back to boring Michelle sex after Becky gave him the shag of his life.

Even then. Cant imagine Michelle being boring. And she doesnt smell like an ash tray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

syklops wrote: »
    Even then. Cant imagine Michelle being boring. And she doesnt smell like an ash tray.

Michelle was a dreary aul moan back then....she seems a bit feistier now:D

Michelle was a dreary aul moan back then....she seems a bit feistier now:D

She had just found out her brother was responsible for her husband's death (in a car), then he died (in a car) before she could make peace with him. Then she found out her son wasn't her son and a few months later her other brother was murdered (with a car).

I think we'd all be dreary after a couple of years like that. (And terrified of cars.)

I expect Peter and Carla to show up together at the funeral completely rat arsed :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Kaching wrote: »
    KNEW IT WAS ANNE !!!! not half obvious

Yes it was an easy mystery to solve she lost her husband because of the stress
    of the trial and then she found out he was guilty.
    Not feeling anything for Tina and Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

123balltv wrote: »
    Yes it was an easy mystery to solve she lost her husband because of the stress
    of the trial and then she found out he was guilty.
    Not feeling anything for Tina and Tommy
    thats easy to say now aint it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

cats.life wrote: »
    thats easy to say now aint it ;)

Haha :) go to page 300 down the very end you'll see my prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Oliverdog wrote: »

I gotta start going to more funerals if that is standard attire!! Great outfits - Maria seemed to just have to have a skirt shorter than Michelle; and luckly Michelle's was pretty short to start off with! :D
    wrote:
    Originally Posted by Hannibal Smith viewpost.gif
    Michelle was a dreary aul moan back then....she seems a bit feistier nowbiggrin.gif

iguana wrote:
    She had just found out her brother was responsible for her husband's death (in a car), then he died (in a car) before she could make peace with him. Then she found out her son wasn't her son and a few months later her other brother was murdered (with a car).

I think we'd all be dreary after a couple of years like that. (And terrified of cars.)

Ya, Michelle had been through a tough time but at the time seemed easy to leave her, no craic compared to Becky.

Similar to Tina now - really liked her character before; wild but a good heart when she met David. Tough exterior but softie when she was with Graham and now her character seems to have lost all her "like-ability".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Anne being the killer was obvious even to a blind person :rolleyes: the writers really should have filmed a few alternatives

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Still thought it was good that they kept some bit of suspense going rather than announcing the killer 6 months ago!!!
    Even if the suspense was would it turn out to be the easy/obvious

It might have worked better if they'd forgotten about the whodunit story and shown us Anne killing Frank. She's a great actor and it could have been a great scene. Then the suspense could have come from watching the police zone in on the wrong killer with Anne initially seeming to get away with it. (Insomuch as one 'gets away with' realising that your only child is such an odious scumbag that you kill him in a fit of rage.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

iguana wrote: »
    It might have worked better if they'd forgotten about the whodunit story and shown us Anne killing Frank. She's a great actor and it could have been a great scene. Then the suspense could have come from watching the police zone in on the wrong killer with Anne initially seeming to get away with it. (Insomuch as one 'gets away with' realising that your only child is such an odious scumbag that you kill him in a fit of rage.)

This is exactly what they should have done. The minute the watch was mentioned and Anne started acting suspicious, the game was up. We all knew she had done it then.

Either do a whodunit it properly or don't do it at all. The Eastenders one about who killed Archie Mitchell was great, there was no 'obvious' candidate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sunita is wearing the same dress as Caoimhe wore in Fair City last week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What the hell is wrong with Tommy?:confused:.He was after her for weeks and then when he does "bag her" sort of speak, he blows it by acting childish.Feckin clown:rolleyes:

When Sally fell, I didnt see her hit her head, she fell straight down:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

jimmyw wrote: »
    What the hell is wrong with Tommy?:confused:.He was after her for weeks and then when he does "bag her" sort of speak, he blows it by acting childish.Feckin clown:rolleyes:

When Sally fell, I didnt see her hit her head, she fell straight down:confused:

I know couldn't believe after waiting so long for Tommy and Tina to get together and he gets his nose up over a stupid list! Will they ever just jump each other! :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

leahyl wrote: »
    Yea, I noticed that too. Corrie are copying the FC storylines AND raiding their wardrobes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I think Tommy was totally in the right. I couldn't understand how Tina didn't think she'd done anything wrong. It's just like in Friends, "The One With The List", like Rachel says "Imagine the worst things you think about yourself. Now, how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world not only thinks them too, but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you.".....it would be very hurtful! Poor Tommy. He's really trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sunita looked better in it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

casio4 wrote: »
    Sunita looked better in it

She'd look better out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Yes , I was trying to think where I'd seen that dress before

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Anyone else think that dress was horrible, or just me? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

What an idiot Amber is. For someone who comes across as an intelligent girl, she didn't half do the most brainless, selfish thing by having that massive party when she was supposed to be looking after here brother and sister.

If it was me, I would have kicked her out before she had the chance to storm out herself. Sunita was spot on about her btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Posy wrote: »
    Anyone else think that dress was horrible, or just me? :o

Yep, she should take it off and throw it away.

Seriously. She should.

Shobna-high-heels1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement