Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Rate My Team Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

going with this team for this week

capture_02.jpg

fancy a nil nil in the Swansea game, or at least I hope so

actually scrap that. Caulker and Walcott out, Graham and Sig in. Go Swansea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

manual_man wrote: »

I'd bench Graham and start Walcott. I'd start Bogdan ahead of Al-Habsi too. Irrespective of Dempsey being your captain, do you honestly think Al-Habsi will score more points than Bogdan this week? I assume you're playing Al-Habsi for his save points but there's a decent chance Chelsea could batter Wigan.

I'd bench Graham and start Walcott. I'd start Bogdan ahead of Al-Habsi too. Irrespective of Dempsey being your captain, do you honestly think Al-Habsi will score more points than Bogdan this week? I assume you're playing Al-Habsi for his save points but there's a decent chance Chelsea could batter Wigan.

there's a decent chance Chelsea will be wrecked after their CL game. I think Wigan held Chelsea to a nil all draw earlier in the season too. I'm playing Graham coz Newcastle can't jam another clean sheet - surely not - it was a miracle they didn't conceed against Liverpool. I'm not convinced Walcott is a big game player. Lescott and Kompany back playing together should see City harder to break down too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

there's a decent chance Chelsea will be wrecked after their CL game. I think Wigan held Chelsea to a nil all draw earlier in the season too. I'm playing Graham coz Newcastle can't jam another clean sheet - surely not - it was a miracle they didn't conceed against Liverpool. I'm not convinced Walcott is a big game player. Lescott and Kompany back playing together should see City harder to break down too

4 of his 7 goals this season have come against United, Chelsea and Spurs. They were at the start of the season as well and he has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Having said that I don't see Arsenal scoring too much if Kompany and Lescott are fully fit.

• Advertisement

4 of his 7 goals this season have come against United, Chelsea and Spurs. They were at the start of the season as well and he has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Having said that I don't see Arsenal scoring too much if Kompany and Lescott are fully fit.

Ah. Well then I stand corrected. But yeah I'm not sure I fancy him against City

Ah. Well then I stand corrected. But yeah I'm not sure I fancy him against City

The United goal shouldn't really count because Arsenal were so outclassed that day. However I've been really impressed by him since then. One week I was thinking Oxtail soup was going to take his place and the next he's on the dream team for the season.

After this game they have Wolves, Wigan, Norwich and WBA. He could get a lot in them weeks. It might hinge on this weekend though imo. If they get a good result against City and Spurs don't do well against Sunderland then they'll finish the season very strongly I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

My team for this week.

fplgw32.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Who is next to go over the next few gameweeks?

if it was me I'd wait two weeks and do Dempsey-Sess/Walcott and Ba-Bendtner. At least that way you'd have close to a full compliment for gw34

if it was me I'd wait two weeks and do Dempsey-Sess/Walcott and Ba-Bendtner. At least that way you'd have close to a full compliment for gw34

Ya, seems the best option, maybe better to get rid of Dempsey for gw33 as Fulham have Chelsea at home. Although Ba I think needs to be transfered out ASAP!

Really should have gotten rid of Ba much earlier plus Kompany and Enrique! That bench won't be getting me many points!

• Advertisement

shayno90 wrote: »

Ya, seems the best option, maybe better to get rid of Dempsey for gw33 as Fulham have Chelsea at home. Although Ba I think needs to be transfered out ASAP!

Really should have gotten rid of Ba much earlier plus Kompany and Enrique! That bench won't be getting me many points!

Actually Walcott next week would be a good idea as Arsenal have Wolves. I shouldn't be telling you these things. Ha. Sess could probly wait coz they have Everton away, and although Fulham have Chelsea, Dempsey is an absolute demon at home, I'd keep him til after

Actually Walcott next week would be a good idea as Arsenal have Wolves. I shouldn't be telling you these things. Ha. Sess could probly wait coz they have Everton away, and although Fulham have Chelsea, Dempsey is an absolute demon at home, I'd keep him til after

Ideally Ba should be the first to go instead of Dempsey, seeing as the latter has a home game next week. Ba has his last chance today so we will see!

My team for this week. My plan is over the next three weeks to transfer out Enrique, Senderos and Santon for BAE, Caulker and someone else.

I'm happy enough with the rest of my team.

34qwv.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Can't decide on a defence for this GW.

Which 3 of these would you play?

Evans - H to QPR
    Enrique - H to Villa
    Simpson - A to Swansea
    Koscielny - H to Man City
    Kompany - A to Arsenal

Evans Enrique Kompany

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

fantasy111232.jpg

My current team for GW34...

I have one free sub and 0.4m in the bank....

Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Shane732 wrote: »
    Any opinions?

Hutton(AVL) for Gibbs?

Arsenals next two games are Chelsea and away to Stoke.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Trilla wrote: »
    Hutton(AVL) for Gibbs?

Arsenals next two games are Chelsea and away to Stoke.

Yea I've ditched Gibbs for Cahill with a view to the dgw.

Cahill will be on my bench this week but I didn't' to use a dgw this week or I'd lose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Can't decide between Krul or Vorm for this GW :(

Leaning towards Krul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

hart walker sagna taylor (swans) evens
    dempsey allen (swans) valencia
    ba vps rooney
    subs sessegnon taylor (new) mclean
    opinions pls :)

• Advertisement

redarmy wrote: »
    ba vps rooney

Get rid of Ba for Cisse. DGW coming up, you don't want to miss out. 8 goals in his last 5 matches. Hopefully he can keep up the form after the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

ba vps rooney

Play Sessegnon ahead of Allen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Any thoughts on who to bench - I'm thinking Valencia or Sigurdsson

Midfield is... Silva / Ben Arfa / Walcott / Valencia / Sigurdsson

Thanks

ba vps rooney

Did you get rid of Ba like I said? If not then get in Cisse now. His price is going to go up tonight and probably again tomorrow and Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Did you get rid of Ba like I said? If not then get in Cisse now. His price is going to go up tonight and probably again tomorrow and Monday.

He'll be worth 10m by the end of the week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

So I am using my wildcard and I came out with this for the first draft.

FantasyPremierLeague-TheofficialfantasyfootballgameoftheBarclaysPremierLeague-130239.png

Options? Cheers in advance.

You have a wildcard. You should be banned from fantasy football. Forever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Howard and Vorm out for Schwarzer and Al-Habsi. Be wary of Walker too if he's injured. And make sure you have enough to get Aguero/Tecez in for GW38.

Also, you should be shot for still having your wildcard!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

that wildcard is basically my team.

id have used my wildcard 7 times over by now... are you in anyway contention for any of your leagues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

also id do ben arfa - moses and have him as first sub.. might use him this week or gw38..

Advertisement