Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Rate My Team Megathread

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Juxtapose wrote: »
    that wildcard is basically my team.

id have used my wildcard 7 times over by now... are you in anyway contention for any of your leagues?

First in my league with my friends by 75 points. 126th in the Boards League.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

nicely done! im still amazed you havent used your wildcard to date, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Dont really see the point in having shawcross either and i'd prob have one city player to try cover that off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Taught about making some changes this week but cant see where i could change.

Bogdan

Kompany / Vermaelen / Kelly

Dempsey / Valencia / Moses / Bale

Rooney (c) / Cissie / Jelavic

Subs : Vorm Sigurdsson J Evans Simpson

1 free transfer and 7.3 in the bank.

Anyone spot anywhere i could improve ??

Thinking could just save the transfer and have 2 for the final week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Taught about making some changes this week but cant see where i could change.

Bogdan

Kompany / Vermaelen / Kelly

Dempsey / Valencia / Moses / Bale

Rooney (c) / Cissie / Jelavic

Subs : Vorm Sigurdsson J Evans Simpson

1 free transfer and 7.3 in the bank.

Anyone spot anywhere i could improve ??

Thinking could just save the transfer and have 2 for the final week.

Major gaps there- Bogdan to anyone really!
    I would prob try Evans to Evra or someone, and bench kelly,
    Or drop Cisse and bring in Aguero/ Tevez form V fixtures there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

play siggy or Beausejour ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

miller82 wrote: »
    play siggy or Beausejour ?

siggy. he will score. old trafford holds no fear for him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

manual_man wrote: »

ha ya reckon ye ?

miller82 wrote: »

ha ya reckon ye ?

siggy's the master away from home. I reckon it'll be some mad score like 4-2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So ya reckon Siggy on the pitch, Ben Arfa on the bench despite the former playing away and the latter playing home?

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »

So ya reckon Siggy on the pitch, Ben Arfa on the bench despite the former playing away and the latter playing home?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Oh dear :p

There's so much riding on next week that I'm struggling with who to play. Looks like going with 3-4-3 but need to drop either Ben Arfa or Siggy. Neither are on great form but either one is capable of a 10+ point game. I've no confidence I'll choose the right one going by recent 50/50 decisions!

29v16ab.jpg

My defence is pretty strong, any/all are capable of a clean sheet. I'd favour Bogdan in goal over Mignolet. He was set for a 9 pointer yesterday before he conceded 2 late goals. Bolton will be fighting a lot more against Stoke, I can't see Sunderland keeping a CS. I can't see many GK's that most managers will have at this stage keeping a clean sheet, although Friedel is in with a good shout.

I've given myself the best chance of a goal or assist with the defenders above (Clichy spot still not confirmed). Vermaelen is top goalscorer for a defender, with Terry 2nd. Clichy has the joint 2nd best number of assists and both Bosingwa and Koscielney are capable of scoring. Either one should be a solid option. If ever I needed my defence to come through with a goal, nows the time!

Midfield is standard, just a question between Siggy and Barfa. Leaning towards Barfa at the minute - I think Newcastle will go all out and he's been pretty central to most of their play. Unlucky to have scored badly the last few weeks but Im guessing thats solely down to the fact I transferred him in :(

Attack is strong but I'm wary of Tevez, would be a lot more comfortable with Aguero (another incorrect 50/50 decision). My rivals all have Rooney who's much more consistent, but if Tevez starts and plays 60+ minutes against QPR I'd expect SOMETHING. RVP is a must have, probably captain too.

I get the feeling it may come down to Cisse vs Jelavic for me... and I'm hoping the former comes out on top.

Advertisement