Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I'm willing to put all my money on that when i finished my fyp on friday it will lash rain for the weekend:mad:
    why does this always happen? when ive work to do, its alway ****in sunny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Jester252 wrote: »
    It sucks that you can't print for your laptop. It would cut down the need for PC

You can.

go to start, run, \\payprint64.ul.campus, login with student ID (put UL\ before it) and password, select printer, happy days.
    I know that one is very hit and miss

Was getting of the bus beside the driver a couple of meters before my stop. The sees me standing beside him and he drives past my stop. I then asked him to stop and his responce was I wasn't sure you wanted to get off here. WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

too sunny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Was getting of the bus beside the driver a couple of meters before my stop. The sees me standing beside him and he drives past my stop. I then asked him to stop and his responce was I wasn't sure you wanted to get off here. WTF

Did you press the button?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Question; if a hospital is going to send results out to the doctor, will the doc ring you to tell you to come in or do you have to make an appointment and hope they're back?
    Just wondering because I've to get an X-ray on Monday on my wrist and the doc said the results will be sent to him about a week later and he'll talk about it then... but he didn't really verify what I was supposed to do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

SAA can't spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

sup_dude wrote: »
    Question; if a hospital is going to send results out to the doctor, will the doc ring you to tell you to come in or do you have to make an appointment and hope they're back?
    Just wondering because I've to get an X-ray on Monday on my wrist and the doc said the results will be sent to him about a week later and he'll talk about it then... but he didn't really verify what I was supposed to do :(

Some doctors do ring you yes, however I have found that unless it's extremely serious most doctors are useless regarding this and you have to actively chase down your results yourself.
    So give them a ring!

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Did you press the button?
    It was one of the big buses

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

It was one of the big buses

A coach ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

roro1neil0 wrote: »
    too sunny

This.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    roro1neil0 wrote: »
    too sunny

This.
    is why nobody went to the UGM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Was that on today?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

I can't do stats. :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CiaranMT wrote: »

70% of people can't.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

CiaranMT wrote: »
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    70% of people can't.

:pac:
    I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

What's with the chopper circling the Uni today,

1, Sid has escaped from his open prison

2, Rich students are being ferried to the races in style

Answers on a postcard.......

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Great day for aerial photos of the campus?

Agent_99 wrote: »

I heard a rumour that the Sabbats are surveying their kingdom for one last time before June, while sipping brandy, smoking fine Cuban Cigars and eating the finest Caviar. They will then be dropped off at the race-day, where the 60k capitation will be placed on a 300/1 horse, hopefully solving the money crisis once and for all.

That's just what I heard anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Agent_99 wrote: »

1, Sid has escaped from his open prison

2, Rich students are being ferried to the races in style

Answers on a postcard.......

Since it's a search-and-rescue chopper I'd say somebody took a jump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Why are all the computers in the library COMPLETELY useless????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Lost a tenner on the way to the library coming from the Schrodinger. If anyone happened to find €10...just saying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Someone said it was the local council who had the helicopter, apparently they're using to catch people burning rubbish in their back garden

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭shabouwcaw

Someone said it was the local council who had the helicopter, apparently they're using to catch people burning rubbish in their back garden

that is an excellent and productive use of taxpayers money.

Essays due next week, weather is not good any more, no money. YAY

• Registered Users Posts: 21 auldpooky

Missed the blood drive on in EGO-10 there the other day.

sickened.

Wish it had been advertised better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Has nothing to do that's any fun while I'm on my own for the week! I guess I'm gonna have to... ugh... study... :(

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

auldpooky wrote: »

sickened.

Didn't even know there was one on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jetplaner

Cydoniac wrote: »

sickened.

Didn't even know there was one on...

They come to castletroy every so often. It's just a lot easier to give when they are on campus because a lot of students tend to be new donors and the queuing puts some ppl off. All in all it's for a good cause and everyone eligible should donate.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

Co-op report fine :mad::(

Worst thing is I proved I had it done for the deadline, just didn't have a signature. Should have forged it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

sickened.

They had signs on the traffic light poles by the flag poles and a few others on campus.

I'd love o give blood were it not for my fear of needles and the feeling of being light-headed.

Advertisement