Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Are you able bodied & healthy? If so then why not go and find a job somewhere?

:eek: That's a great idea! Why haven't we all thought about this before?! I mean it's really that easy! Heck, I don't know why we bother with the college craic at all, we could have just gone and got jobs in the first place!

Oh wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

sup_dude wrote: »
    Ohh I remember you! You were here before telling me that I was a waster (as well as everyone else in the uni) and my jokes weren't funny :D Didn't you get banned for trolling?

I see you haven't changed your joke either though, how unoriginal *yawn*

Glad to see you remember me. I must confess that I have no recollection of you whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Glad to see you remember me. I must confess that I have no recollection of you whatsoever.

:( Aw no, that makes me sad...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why do trolls love UL?

Must be the Living Bridge....

#****tyjokeoftheday

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Realdanbreen, please stop the personal abuse. Cop on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Why do trolls love UL?

Must be the Living Bridge....

#****tyjokeoftheday

Door's that way, wnolan1992. Bring your coat with you, it's raining outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Peteee wrote: »
    Realdanbreen, please stop the personal abuse. Cop on.

Fair enough, but when a young fella comes on saying he has no interest,hates his course, has no motivation etc it galls me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Fair enough, but when a young fella comes on saying he has no interest,hates his course, has no motivation etc it galls me.

This is the only thread you comment on in the ul forum and it is the bitch about daily life thread. Students do get sick of their course and assignments around this time of year when they are under pressure with exams and assignments/FYP's due.

They are allowed vent a bit of stress every now and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Just found out my co-op CV is due next week on top of a heap of other things. Would never have found this out if I wasn't scrolling through emails from the beginning of semester.

When was I going to receive a reminder about this?!!
    Also have another co-op thing to fill out too, with no mention of it from the officers themselves...
    You'd think they'd actually want to help us get everything sorted..
    Ridiculous...

Lost my phone last night :(:(

Only place possible was down at maxol getting out of the car.:(

Its not even the phone itself isn't worth feck all. Tis the inconvenience of having to get all the numbers back and losing my memory card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Wonder what the An Focal revelation is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    just a rumour but i hears Kelly o brien has been working hand in hand with antisoc to write a fully comprehensive and damning account of the su past future and present. She unravels the cause of su financial demise, rockett antics and unveils some home truths about Adam moursy su president elect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

roro1neil0 wrote: »
    just a rumour but i hears Kelly o brien has been working hand in hand with antisoc to write a fully comprehensive and damning account of the su past future and present. She unravels the cause of su financial demise, rockett antics and unveils some home truths about Adam moursy su president elect
    And if/when will this come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kragmite

THE WITCH IS GONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

kragmite wrote: »
    THE WITCH IS GONE!!!

Speaking of which, wonder who's behind the ULSU page on FB, whoever it is has thrown out a snide comment or two and caused a small storm in a teacup over there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cossax wrote: »
    Speaking of which, wonder who's behind the ULSU page on FB, whoever it is has thrown out a snide comment or two and caused a small storm in a teacup over there.

Which post?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Nothing as conspiratorial, as interesting as that might be

• Registered Users Posts: 25 OneMoreThing!

Kelly would be surely being CO and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

afaik they all have access to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 OneMoreThing!

I don't think Paddy does anymore. Think it was revoked after the Kony 2012 incident. But yeah the rest do but it's generally Kelly who is on it as far as I know. Seems like the kind of comment she might post too if she was annoyed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

Nothing as conspiratorial, as interesting as that might be

what's your source?

for those of us who cant see it (i guess its been removed) anyone care to enlighten us as to what was posted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

what's your source?

I'm the deputy editor

what's your source?

I'd say he has a fairly reliable source...... :pac: :pac:

EDIT: Damn. :(

what's your source?
    I'm the deputy editor

nicely done sir

We need a new thread for daily gossip and chit chat.
    There's a lack of bitching going on here only gossip:pac:

garv123 wrote: »
    We need a new thread for daily gossip and chit chat.
    There's a lack of bitching going on here only gossip:pac:
    Why do you make it?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Was that this one? That caused a lot of fuss. Whoever from ULSU made that comment created a lot of work for themselves subsequently.

Fup that somepeople have balls on them

• Advertisement

Polar Ice wrote: »
    Was that this one? That caused a lot of fuss. Whoever from ULSU made that comment created a lot of work for themselves subsequently.

That's pretty harmless in fairness.

Advertisement