Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just had the egg I was boiling blow up on me.
    I really shouldn't be allowed to cook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Just spent the last 3 hours of my life typing a respons to JamJam in the playpen.... DAMN YOU TO HELL! :pac: JamJamJamJam is the best :)

Thank you, wnolan1992. I'm flattered :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I hate England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Got kicked out of hamleys today for breaking a cardboard box that was on the ground... why put it there if it isn't for sitting on... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Damn England match ruined my Paddy's Day :( what the HELL happened out there, lads? Keith Earls the only one on the ball, and even he didn't produce any tries :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

just thought I'd jump in on this its looks like a nice fourm.. also england match?! wut O.o damn free tries, bad passing and what not... also .... Hail today... where did that come from..? with the thunder and lightning and all....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Stinjy wrote: »
    just thought I'd jump in on this its looks like a nice fourm..

ARGH OUTSIDER! *sharpens pitchfork* :pac:

Real Argh: The tracks from the new Poets of the Fall album have been leaked on youtube.... it's a real battle of wills to try and not ruin it for myself... five days to go.... :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Just keep refreshing the Soccer page looking for any news on Fabrice Muamba. This is so horrible. Hope to God he pulls through.

just thought I'd jump in on this its looks like a nice fourm.. also england match?! wut O.o damn free tries, bad passing and what not... also .... Hail today... where did that come from..? with the thunder and lightning and all....

Welcome! I'm relatively new to this one too :)
    Ugh, was a pile of sh!te - I knew it was coming from the moment they equalised with us... not a happy camper AT ALL. :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So it turns out the final straw to get me to delete you as a "friend" on Facebook is to post a status along the lines of:
    Aw babe, <3 u so much. It's been 9 months and I just love you more every day <3<3

And it wasn't a frape. Seriously, you're 17, go fúck yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Sick of contacting people to organise things. Friends can piss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Just keep refreshing the Soccer page looking for any news on Fabrice Muamba. This is so horrible. Hope to God he pulls through.

According to ESPN he is now breathing. Thankfully. Really awful, terrible how this **** happens to people in their prime, especially with someone with a history like his (he's a political refugee from the Congo, his father's life was under threat).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

PENALTY TRY MY HOLE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    PENALTY TRY MY HOLE!!

Ah, they deserved it, destroyed us in the scrum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

**** everything.

(until the morning)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Not sure if someone else fraped her or if she's trying to trick us herself, but one of my friends just posted an ultrasound scan picture on facebook, complete with comment about thinking about names - and the huge 'shuttershock' watermark across the middle.

I worry about the intelligence of these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Not sure if someone else fraped her or if she's trying to trick us herself, but one of my friends just posted an ultrasound scan picture on facebook, complete with comment about thinking about names - and the huge 'shuttershock' watermark across the middle.

I worry about the intelligence of these people.

This was clever the first time I saw it, but after that it just got a bit unoriginal...why don't people know when to stop flogging the dead horse:rolleyes:

_meehan_ wrote: »
    This was clever the first time I saw it, but after that it just got a bit unoriginal...why don't people know when to stop flogging the horse:rolleyes:

Frapes themselves are unoriginal and stupid now. If you're not going to put in some effort to really fúck with people then what's the point? The endless cycle of "Oh I'm so gay" statuses, followed by the obligatory "Ho-ho I'd say this is defo not a frape anyway" has been played out so many times now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Last night was so messy, I didn't even make it out and I was really looking forward to it and all. 3 bottles of wine was not a good idea, chugging one of them was an even worse idea...

Ugh, couple statuses on FB pissing me off immensely - "I wuvs you baby! xoxo" "omg bbz I wuvs you too xxxxxx" *retching from the sickly sweetness of it all* :mad: :P
    And a little bit sick of being alone and "unwuved", if I'm truthful xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    ARGH OUTSIDER! *sharpens pitchfork* :pac:

*runs as fast as possible* /splat
    SChique00 wrote: »
    Welcome! I'm relatively new to this one too :)
    Ugh, was a pile of sh!te - I knew it was coming from the moment they equalised with us... not a happy camper AT ALL. :P

yay another newbie...

argh:work... boring as hell.. and filling in a pointless folder...

I think I like this fourm... make me feel slightly better :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

yay another newbie...

I'm not the new guy anymore! \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Everything my orthodontist has done since taking my braces off has fcuked up my teeth so badly. This piece of wire that was like glued to the back of my bottom teeth has just come off by itself, taking half my enamel with it. It's been five years, just leave my mouth alone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I can hear mice...

Does anyone get those days when they just feel fat, fugly and useless? :P Damn bank holidays always leave me depressed at least if I was in school now I'd be focusing on balance sheets xP
    Plus I really need a new camera for Paris next week but I have no moolah to buy one :'(

SChique00 wrote: »
    Does anyone get those days when they just feel fat, fugly and useless? :P Damn bank holidays always leave me depressed at least if I was in school now I'd be focusing on balance sheets xP
    Plus I really need a new camera for Paris next week but I have no moolah to buy one :'(
    Im with ya on that one... and to top it off Im dying with a cold - which sounds utterly pathetic but I actually feel like a piece of ****.. and I only got 2 hours sleep last night because I had a fever :(
    Wahhhhhhhhhh I hate being sick -_-

Indiego wrote: »
    Im with ya on that one... and to top it off Im dying with a cold - which sounds utterly pathetic but I actually feel like a piece of ****.. and I only got 2 hours sleep last night because I had a fever :(
    Wahhhhhhhhhh I hate being sick -_-

D'awww okay your rants better than mine at least I'm not sick :o virtual hugs noone likes feeling like sh!te :(

Damn Cormac McCarthy why do you have to be so BORING! The whole class wanted to study "The Outsiders" but she goes and picks "All The Pretty Horses" :mad:

I am unbelievable pissed off at one of my friends right now -_-
    Probably more than I should be but I'm pretty irratable today so it isn't helping :(
    For a geography project we had to make a tourist brochure for the town we live in, the best one will get printed and used, and its due tomorrow, and I've pretty much done all the work that I had to do, I designed it, and wrote the sections I had to write, I had emailed it to my friend so she could add in her bits to it but then got a message on Facebook from her 10 minutes ago saying that she 1) Doesn't know how to work Publisher 2) Was only starting to write her parts now, along with a list of things she wants me to change about it - Do it yourself ffs!
    So now I just received her email with her parts written out, and holy feck, for a girl who wants to study English in college she cant put a fricken sentence together! Every second word is spelled wrong and I barely understand what she's saying!

So now, in my highly drugged up, sick, state, I need to proof read everything shes sent me, change practically every sentence so it makes sense and even remove some things that I'm pretty sure shes made up, and double check all the stuff she never bothered to check like how you spell the name of the Indian Restaraunt or the name of the local GP (both of which she got wrong) ><

Sorry about the long rant, just needed to moan about that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Indiego wrote: »
    I've pretty much done all the work
    Welcome to the wonderful world of group projects, where you have to do all the work or be punished along with the people who actually did nothing.

what-group-projects-are-supposed-to-teach-you-graph.jpg

• Advertisement

Lawliet wrote: »
    Welcome to the wonderful world of group projects, where you have to do all the work or be punished along with the people who actually did nothing.

what-group-projects-are-supposed-to-teach-you-graph.jpg
    I knew that already, I just kind of expected my best friend to be a bit more understanding :(
    I tend to prefer doing most of the work tbh, I never do trust anyone to do work in group projects properly, but the reason I chose her to do the project with is because she usually does projects well! :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement