Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Achtung! wrote: »
    WHY do I leave all my college work till the last minute! I will never learn :(

You will learn, most people do for self-preservation's sake.

I decided that procrastinating wasn't worth it the night I stapled my own thumb at 3AM trying to put an essay together that was due that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Achtung!

You will learn, most people do for self-preservation's sake.

I decided that procrastinating wasn't worth it the night I stapled my own thumb at 3AM trying to put an essay together that was due that day.

I probably wont, essay due tomorrow..sitting down now with 1240 words to write and another essay due next week.. Looks like no Paddys Day out for me :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I'm 80% certain that a mouse just ran along my bed. While I was in it. I then pretty much back flipped out of my bed hurting my ankle even more. I'm so freaked out. Probably won't sleep tonight...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So I'm 80% certain that a mouse just ran along my bed. While I was in it. I then pretty much back flipped out of my bed hurting my ankle even more. I'm so freaked out. Probably won't sleep tonight...

Not to sound like a complete girl.... but.....

EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Great.... now I'm not sleeping either.... feckin' hate mice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Exam in an hour...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Exam in an hour...:(

encouragement_008.jpg

Well I did it...:P But badly. Really couldn't afford to have taken all last week off study but I was so sick I spent most of it in bed. :(

Another exam tomorrow morning, then nothing til the summer exams. Might actually have time to prepare properly for those :rolleyes:

And my results this year were actually going well until now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I fuckin hate small bags!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

The cookies I bought in Tesco earlier are too crunchy... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Fuck you, negative marking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Robby91 wrote: »

Oh Rob I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you're doing okay <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Robby91 wrote: »

Oh Rob I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you're doing okay <3

Haha! Oh I'd a good chuckle at that :-P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

No hot water in the house....
    And maintenance have said the boiler's fúcked and will probably have to be replaced....
    dear lord I hope they get it done tomorrow...
    or else it'll be Tuesday...
    Don't fancy cold showers for the weekend thanks...

And even moreso, I don't want to have to listen to the girls I live with bitch about it.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

16368916.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I am NOT a happy bunny, not a happy bunny at all.:(:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I am NOT a happy bunny, not a happy bunny at all.:(:mad::(

What's up with you Meehan?

Exams over, pity they went terribly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

about to do an exam I'll let you know If I'll be getting pissed or getting pissed after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm never ever ever going out in Dublin again.

Last night was actually the worst night of my life ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Looking for a mother's day card earlier, and the message on one was 'To a special mother, thank's for all you've done'

I am appalled and disgusted

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    Looking for a mother's day card earlier, and the message on one was 'To a special mother, thank's for all you've done'

I am appalled and disgusted

You should get it, and write under it: "And thanks for raising me so that I know to be disgusted by this card..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Achtung!

Why cant money grow on trees :( Sick of having to worry about it all the time..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Failed a maths test today - and I was so confident about doing it all day! :(

I'm never ever ever going out in Dublin again.

Last night was actually the worst night of my life ><

:eek: get out....

Where'd you go? It all really depends on that...

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Achtung! wrote: »
    Why cant money grow on trees :( Sick of having to worry about it all the time..

Inflation.

Just spent the last 3 hours of my life typing a respons to JamJam in the playpen.... DAMN YOU TO HELL! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    :eek: get out....

Where'd you go? It all really depends on that...

the village?

I swear I could write a huge story of my horrific HORRIFIC night last night but basically in a nutshell, I lost everyone (ended up in mcdonalds with these yanks who mindd me for AGGGGGGGGGES).
    And when I found my other 2 UL buds one by one, it turns out one of them ended up not getting into the club and being shoved into a taxi to some random place (and had to walk an hour to find me) and my other friend got lost on the trek to the club (we found him freezing to death in some corner at Halls when me and UL bud #1 got a taxi back).
    And when all 3 of us were united, we were left out in the cold freezing for an hour. I had no credit with low battery, another lad lost his phone and another lad blocked his PIN number.

Lotsa more awful things occured inbetween. But Dublin is just too big and scary.

The village is actually one of the better places, I understand how you managed to loose everyone though it's happened me before! That does sound like a pretty crap night though tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

The Village is ridiculous on Thursdays,it's far too packed and even in the smoking area its so hot you end up pumping out sweat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

On the Dublin spot theme, was in the Grand Social before Christmas, not for long, but it seemed like a decent spot!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement