Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Must not go watch the rugby....must study....

My willpower will most definitely fail me on this one! I can hear everyone watching it and everything...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm wasting my Saturday! Why am I not a) doing my project that i have to have an interim submission done by Monday, b) Studying for my 20% midterm on Monday, or c) editing old radio show recordings to find the best bits? WHAT AM I DOING STARING AT BOARDS AND FACEBOOK?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I was talking about Sam:p I'd half an idea that sickness/credit was your reason!

Also, sorry to hear about the test, that sucks.:(

Is Sam ever in college anymore? :P It's bloody Politics thats screwing me over atm! I'll show you the essay title on Monday! Meh, its grand with the test, just gotta work harder! :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Oh no! My laptop speakers appear to be on their last legs... distortion at irregular intervals at full volume.... this has never happened before... I wouldn't mind but I hardly ever use the inbuilt ones anymore since it's almost always hooked up to my sub and speaker set up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Is Sam ever in college anymore? :P It's bloody Politics thats screwing me over atm! I'll show you the essay title on Monday! Meh, its grand with the test, just gotta work harder! :(

Yup, she just always takes the day before an essay deadline off:p Show me in Psychology Monday morning!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

This house is making me feel claustrophobic, wish my parents would spend Saturday night doing something other than watching tv all day and night for once (I wanted to watch Dexter :()

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

What the hell is wrong with me? Life is good. GOOD. I have many things to look forward to, I had a great day, I'm happy 95% of the time these days. So why do I have this stupid annoying...thing...in the back of my head stopping me from just relaxing and chilling out and being positive about everything? This is actually ridiculous...I'm an idiot. This is so stupid. Shut up brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Just did a 12 hour shift of complete mentalness. Managed to completely wreck my foot/ankle to the point where I can barely walk and I'm back in tomorrow at 11 until close so probably another 12 hour shift. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

My parents decided to walk in to talk to me in the middle of a live broadcast two hours in to try to talk to me about some stupid things, ****ed up my mix and kept talking when my microphone is on.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Colm! wrote: »
    My parents decided to walk in to talk to me in the middle of a live broadcast two hours in to try to talk to me about some stupid things, ****ed up my mix and kept talking when my microphone is on.

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

I think you've answered your own question there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm not able to sleep in until 11 or 12 anymore :(

I use to love them days!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Owwwww:(

I'd say I spent about 70% of this evening learning stuff without realising that it wouldn't be on our exam tomorrow! Curses! :mad:

Only saw this now... you dumbass :pac: Shall we have a lovely date in the library tomorrow?

Arrrrrrrggggghhhh... I hate college and essays! Also, we rang Dublin, still looking at no medication until end of May :( Not happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Kony debate in English today was interrupted before I got to talk. There were two of us who actually had some knowledge of Kony, having researched and discussed him as part of the Concern debates, while the remaining 26 of the class were being swayed entirely by the video and were convinced everything in it was fact. The sheer ignorance was ridiculous. :/

I do agree that if people care that much about the whole issue, they should research it thoroughly and form a more concrete opinion on it, but you can't blame them for being moved by the video - heck, the little boy talking about his brother turned me into a river of tears on the floor :(

Namlub wrote: »
    LADS. Are the special KitKats gone?

Someone please tell me this is not true.

PEANUT BUTTER - SEX IN 2 1/2 inches :D but I do believe they're gone - went to look for them today in t'shop and all I could see were rows of icky caramel ones - all of the special ones are either out of stock or have been withdrawn.

Wanted a packet of candy cigarettes so badly today! ;_; had to fight the overwhelming urge to rip open a packet right in front of everyone, down the entire box and put on the little tattoo that comes free with them :eek:
    Curse my religion-induced guilt.....

I'm not able to sleep in until 11 or 12 anymore :(

I use to love them days!

ME TOO - although in fairness after last night, I probs would've slept til 12 had I not been dragged out of bed to go to mass :p :pac:

One of our cats is covered in scratches again. Why must Tom's be so aggressive? Especially considering that he's such a peaceful thing most of the time and only fights with wild Tom's. :\

Awks turtle moment when you get told to turn your headphones down in the library. Morto.com!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Awks turtle moment when you get told to turn your headphones down in the library. Morto.com!

What were you listening to? :P

What were you listening to? :P

Love Game :pac: She wandered over to me from half way across Q+1 and I was also kinda dancing when she tapped me on the shoulder :L Pretty morto! Dunno how she said it was so loud though, there was no way in hell she heard me half way across the floor like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I managed to sleep in all day, I didn't even go tot bed that late yet I only woke up a half an hour ago. I've got so much work to do today as well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

The awkward moment when you realise someone has blocked you on facebook for the last 6 months. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Sorting out hotel accommodation for 6 people who are a mash up of ex's, is not good for my stress levels, especially when I'm the only neutral one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The awkward moment when you realise someone has blocked you on facebook for the last 6 months. :(

This actually happened to me a lot. I didn't think "Oh, poor me!" I laughed at how sad they were to block me over the usually petty thing that caused it.

Oh, they blocked you on Facebook? Guess we know what's gotta happen now....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Oh hi there crutches, it's been a while... Getting around town is going to be so much fun tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Oh, they blocked you on Facebook? Guess we know what's gotta happen now.... [Knife Party - Internet Friends]

*cue eerie horror film music*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Ah the awful moment you realize you only have the half finished version of your lab report saved on your dropbox and the complete version is on the college file storage you cant access from home. And you left your lab manual with the information needed to do the report in your locker. And it turns out the online submission is actually an hour earlier than you thought it was, so even if you submit your half finished one it'll be docked 10%

Fuck. I am not having a great day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Just got some awful news. School is going to be a pretty grim place tomorrow. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Why do I do such stupid things?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement