Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Just got some awful news. School is going to be a pretty grim place tomorrow. :(
    Sh1te, hope you're okay :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I went to school with my shoes on the wrong feet today :/

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

It's not good when the the only way I can get motivated for a Biology test is by placing a bet with someone else. There's gonna be some serious studying going on in my house tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Hate it when your pets die.

One of our kittens got knocked down either last night or this morning. There didn't seem to be any blood on him, just looked like he'd been killed instantly.

We have another kitten that we found just down the road several months ago, he's around the same age, just a small bit bigger.

Even though they weren't related, they got on great, used to always play fight and do stuff together, inseparable basically, always together.

The kitten we found looked lost without his best friend today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So practically every week at piano recently the size of my absolute tiny hands has been brought up. But this week topped them all....my piano teacher said that with my brains and the size of my hands I should be a gynocologist because that's not a job you want a person with big hands doing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Apparently I have an assignment due tomorrow o.o I really need a journal or something :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

flyswatter wrote: »
    Hate it when your pets die.

One of our kittens got knocked down either last night or this morning. There didn't seem to be any blood on him, just looked like he'd been killed instantly.

We have another kitten that we found just down the road several months ago, he's around the same age, just a small bit bigger.

Even though they weren't related, they got on great, used to always play fight and do stuff together, inseparable basically, always together.

The kitten we found looked lost without his best friend today. :(

Awh cuddles <3 It's never nice when something like that happens. It might sound silly but explain to your kitten that his friend had to go away but he misses him lots and that you're sad because he's gone but you love the kitten you still have very much.

Every year when I'm going away on holidays I have to explain to the cat where I'm going and that I'll be back. It definately helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Sh1te, hope you're okay :/
    Ya, I'm fine. It's others I am concerned about others. There was a very unexpected passing away of someone that has just shaken me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Missing Amsterdam, feel a bit pointless admist all the college work of the last week, it's not very fulfilling. At best it's easy and at worst it's deliberately and frustratingly oblique. Think a bit of steam will be let off Paddy's weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I think my housemate is starting to find me annoying :(
    I should probably try to keep out of her way for a while...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ya, I'm fine. It's others I am concerned about others. There was a very unexpected passing away of someone that has just shaken me. :(
    I assumed that from your post. Something similar happened when I was in fifth year, and it really does leave a weird atmosphere around the school for a while. Look after yourself though, even if you didn't know the person it can still affect you *hug*

I am the most disorganised person ever. Why don't I just write my notes in separate copies, instead of all over the place? >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Very sorry for your loss, man - whether it was someone you were close to or only knew in passing, it came at a tough enough time in your life. :( Mind yourself, and talk to your folks - they're great for helping you get through this sorta stuff. :)

Sitting in Construction, writing a manufacturing report, wishing the day was over :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I have a 2000 word assignment due in 24 hours and my head is exploding. Not cool :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

We only had a months service for something identical yesterday.. If you wanna talk im here and can defo empathise with you..

Yo, sham, almost 4 years ago I was in your same position. Close friend of mine. She was in 5th year and I was in TY. You need to chat, you know where to find me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Had a pain in my head for the last week so I went to the doctor, turns out its my sinuses. Not the best time to be put on drugs when ive 3 tests and 2 projects in the next 10 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Fucking girls and their bitchiness, Christ I'm ashamed to count myself among this species sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Thanks guys, but I think I'm alright about it. I will keep ye all in mind if I do need to talk at any stage.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

How does one fall going UP stairs? TWICE?!?! :o:o In fooking agony. :(

Dear god Ais, stop screwing up and making mistakes! Gaaaaaaah! Would I ever learn from my mistakes and learn to think? Nope. Somebody just slap me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Its much easier than it sounds :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Just out of my four hour practical class. The pain in my foot right now is unreal. I honestly don't know how I'm going to work 7 hours tomorrow, without a crutch when I can barely walk without one. I should really phone in sick but my boss is away and I really need the money. Oh dear.

Considering the doctor said to "avoid standing for prolonged periods of time" it probably isn't going to be much fun. Stupid ligaments and tendons. Unsprain already, I don't want to have to deal with this for a few weeks :(

Trying to power through and knock out a full physics scheme of work before I have to leave at half 5 for a committee meeting at 6.
    Bleh.

Modern Physocs.

Bleh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Just..... :(

Just..... :(

What's up?

Was actually listening to you and Colin while I was working earlier!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What's up?

Was actually listening to you and Colin while I was working earlier!

And for that, I apologise. :\

And nothings up really, just really stressed over pointless trivial sh*t and I just want to go to Stables and forget about them but I can't.

And for that, I apologise. :\

And nothings up really, just really stressed over pointless trivial sh*t and I just want to go to Stables and forget about them but I can't.

Don't apologise, it was great!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Don't apologise, it was great!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I feel your pain, dude. It's a regular occurrence in our house - and the stairs aren't even carpeted :(

GODDAMN Taylor Swift I want to look like you! She's so friggin' beautiful... :o

Also, just learned that I've done my entire French project arseways and have to redo the whole shibang, I have a Maths report due (Maths? I hear you say :P yep, it's a report on how maths ties in with my chosen career - what are you supposed to say about a personal trainer/film director???) and have to finish my 1800 word essay for tomozz. FML x a bazillion :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Achtung!

WHY do I leave all my college work till the last minute! I will never learn :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement