Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Apparently I have to pay €11 extra travel insurance for a four day trip to Catalonia, in the EU (not bloody India), because I'm a mild asthmatic. That would work out at almost €1000 for a year.

Fцck you insurance companies, you're full of shït.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Penneys.

;) I looked in there but didn't see anything I liked :/ I thought of Heatons though, might look there over the weekend :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

SChique00 wrote: »
    ;) I looked in there but didn't see anything I liked :/ I thought of Heatons though, might look there over the weekend :o

Make sure you look at the men's hoodies too. They're normally way nicer and way more comfortable than the women's ones.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Make sure you look at the men's hoodies too. They're normally way nicer and way more comfortable than the women's ones.

I can't wear the men's ones though - I'm 4'11" :rolleyes:
    I found this one online - thoughts please? :)http://www.republic.co.uk/offers/womens/sale/soul-cal-deluxe-sc-co-hoody-83885/# I reckon it's a bargain ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I can't wear the men's ones though - I'm 4'11" :rolleyes:
    I found this one online - thoughts please? :)http://www.republic.co.uk/offers/womens/sale/soul-cal-deluxe-sc-co-hoody-83885/# I reckon it's a bargain ;)

So ickle!! :D

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    So ickle!! :D

*shrugs off the patronization* yeah .... thanks :cool: :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I really need to start studying my Spanish for tomorrow.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Actaully so sick of my Best friends actions, he really needs to stop being a diva!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Actaully so sick of my Best friends actions, he really needs to stop being a diva!!!!

Kick him in the willy!

Kick him in the willy!

And then chop it up into tiny pieces and make him eat it.

I'm a very disturbed child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I'm a very disturbed child.

A tad extreme but if he wants to be a diva you might aswell make him one :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*crosses legs*

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and It's the last week of the month, so I'm BROKE!
    :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I really need to start studying my Spanish for tomorrow.:(

Guess what? :pac: I came home expecting to study my Philosophy, instead I fell asleep, had a shower and ate and went back to sleep :pac:

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhh... My stomach is in bits :( Dunno why I feel so sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Guess what? :pac: I came home expecting to study my Philosophy, instead I fell asleep, had a shower and ate and went back to sleep :pac:

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhh... My stomach is in bits :( Dunno why I feel so sick :(

We make a great pair:pac:

I'm getting so confused with all the different tenses I'm meant to know. FML.

Be grand etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

_meehan_ wrote: »
    We make a great pair:pac:

I'm getting so confused with all the different tenses I'm meant to know. FML.

Be grand etc
    Just stick to el Pretérito, be grand! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Went the whole way out to town to view an apartment. When we got there we were told it was gone already. Uggggggh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

3rd day of this study from morning to atleast dinner... Didn't realise itd be so tiring...... Also feeling like I know nothing more than when I started.... Exams are gonna be fun................... Not.....

And pigwidgeon that sucks, better luck next time.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I had such a crap day today.. I actually feel like crying :(

To start the day off i passed out for no reason in p.e, I've fainted a load of times before but this was really scary, apperently I was out for like a good few minutes and I don't remember a thing except for the hall getting really blurry and everyone sounding really odd... and then when I came out of it there was a few seconds where I was able to hear and see and stuff but nothing was like.. registering with me.. I dunno it was really odd..

And then some ****er stole my coat that had my house key and money in it, so I had to eat other peoples leftovers for lunch, and when I got home noone was there to let me in, and my phone was dead so I had to sit outside for ages, when I passed out again -_- noone was around though so I just randomly woke up slumped on the ground :((

Such a ****ing ****ttty day!
    :'(

Indiego wrote: »

To start the day off i passed out for no reason in p.e, I've fainted a load of times before but this was really scary, apperently I was out for like a good few minutes and I don't remember a thing except for the hall getting really blurry and everyone sounding really odd... and then when I came out of it there was a few seconds where I was able to hear and see and stuff but nothing was like.. registering with me.. I dunno it was really odd..

And then some ****er stole my coat that had my house key and money in it, so I had to eat other peoples leftovers for lunch, and when I got home noone was there to let me in, and my phone was dead so I had to sit outside for ages, when I passed out again -_- noone was around though so I just randomly woke up slumped on the ground :((

Hope you feel better soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So I didn't go to college at all this week, despite living a 5 minute walk from it and not doing anything else all day. Not a hope in hell of me passing this semester and I only have myself to blame.

:eek: Do these fainting spells happen a lot? :(
    Hope you feel better soon - get a bit of tea and toast into you and go to bed :)

:eek: Do these fainting spells happen a lot? :(
    Hope you feel better soon - get a bit of tea and toast into you and go to bed :)
    Occasionally unfortunately :(
    My mams getting me tested for low blood pressure at the weekend XD

Aye, and 2 boxes of Chocolate Fingers <3 :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I've had that type of experience every time I've fainted, its very strange when it happens the first time. Its so recognisable though that if you feel like that again you'll probably get enough warning to sit down and stop it happening :)

Do get it checked out though!

I've had that type of experience every time I've fainted, its very strange when it happens the first time. Its so recognisable though that if you feel like that again you'll probably get enough warning to sit down and stop it happening :)

Do get it checked out though!
    Yeah I've fainted a load of times before, its just never come on so quickly before, usually it happens kind of slowly and I have time to sit down, but this time it happened in a few seconds.

Heading to the doctors on Saturday, hopefully its nothing :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Apparently I have an assignment due in tomorrow. I haven't started it. Shít.

Occasionally unfortunately :(
    My mams getting me tested for low blood pressure at the weekend XD

Aye, and 2 boxes of Chocolate Fingers <3 :L

Oooh that doesn't sound too good - but sure once you identify what the problem is then that's half the battle :) get plenty of sleep ;)
    AH, the perfect cure :D

On an unrelated note, my 2 whinges for the day: 1/ I want a six pack, but I eat too much :P

2/ More important - I'm not allowed to sell for Daff. Day at the shop near my house, so I have to go to school tomorrow and feel inadequate about not doing anything to help :mad: apparently I won't be good for business - pft....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Finally plucked up the courage to look back through Facebook at my younger, sillier self (silly Timeline, why must I be stuck with you?!). Life and its ever-changing ways are peculiar. There's nothing quite like looking back through Facebook to remember how awesome everything used to be...

Or perhaps I need to learn the difference between 'awesome' and 'in the distant past'. And wow, I used to say some ridiculous things that I'm quite ashamed of now. Can't bring myself to delete anything 'cos I know I'll regret it when I'm a hunched-up old woman rocking away on my porch trying to recapture my memories of youth but good grief, the things I said that I thought were the most hilarious things one could ever say...

So on the upside, life really wasn't that great, even then! And I'm probably a much better person now. Good stuff!

/random musings

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Slow Show wrote: »
    Finally plucked up the courage to look back through Facebook at my younger, sillier self (silly Timeline, why must I be stuck with you?!). Life and its ever-changing ways are peculiar. There's nothing quite like looking back through Facebook to remember how awesome everything used to be...

Or perhaps I need to learn the difference between 'awesome' and 'in the distant past'. And wow, I used to say some ridiculous things that I'm quite ashamed of now. Can't bring myself to delete anything 'cos I know I'll regret it when I'm a hunched-up old woman rocking away on my porch trying to recapture my memories of youth but good grief, the things I said that I thought were the most hilarious things one could ever say...

So on the upside, life really wasn't that great, even then! And I'm probably a much better person now. Good stuff!

/random musings

Now take a look through your old bebo profile.... I often go on and leave a comment on a friends wall? Was it called a wall? No don't think so just the part you could actually make people bricks for was the wall... Annnnnyway yeah very proud if mine I was, but go look through your pics on that ... Prepare for cringe though lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

dont wanna move back home for placement :((

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement