Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Acoshla, do you mind PMing me a link to your FB business page? I'd love to have a gawk and vote for you :)

Jeebus Honey, that guy sounds like absolute scum!

Went out last night, such a good idea when the assignments are piling up :rolleyes:

Hope Ivy's doing okay! Can't wait to hear news of the baba, though I'm sure it'll take a while for her to get around to giving an update. Must be so essiting!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy lollipop day! Buy a lolly! :p
    would any one like to do my essays for me?? ill pay you in love and cheesecake??!! :D
    What is the essay on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Rammstein on Monday, can't wait :D

Hope this cold fecks off in the meantime...
    I can't wait either! :D

Gonna be awesome.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Honey-ec wrote: »

Finished "The Hunger Games" last night and am going to start "Catching Fire" at lunchtime. College coursework be damned, I'd rather read young-adult fiction and turn my brain to mush.

:D

Oh nice one, I do like a recommendation. I just finished reading Cassandra Clare's clockwork angel, pile of shyte. Disappointing as I liked her mortal instruments series. :(

Honey-ec wrote: »
    krudler wrote: »
    What an assclown, great way to start a marriage by shagging someone else

Indeed. He's been with the girl he's been marrying as long as I've known him, and he's been like this as long as I've known him. I feel sorry for her. She lives in Limerick, he works in Dublin and only goes home at the weekends. Perfect set-up for him.
    What a prize. There are not enough roll eye emoticons to express my contempt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I’ve just finished reading The Boy in the attic. Very sad story :(

I need something brain dead to read now.

well, I'm definitely losing some friends cos of my transition :(

I knew that was gonna be the case, but it still hurts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

WHY would you wear that when you've had such an awful boob job?

article-0-11E2FA30000005DC-686_468x783.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Boyfriends dad has gone into hospital for a few days- they're hoping to start reducing his meds and help him walk properly. Really hopeful that good thing will come from this visit.
    I'm on care duties again so moving into the family house to take care of things, make dinners/clean etc so his mom can relax. I plan on overloading her with cake, chocolate and wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Links234 wrote: »

Eff them.
    Acoshla wrote: »

Jesus Christ, you could park a dirt bike between them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Hugs. It's really hard to lose friends, and the whole mantra of they weren't good friends in the first place doesn't really help IMO, but do try to focus on the good relationships that you have with friends, and your great relationship with your girlfriend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Jesus she looks dreadful. Those are some terrible looking bewbs.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

At least you know that the friends you have after all of this are loyal friends who love you and will stick by you through anything. I know losing a friend or friends is never easy though. :( xxxx

Out of sheer boredom I went into the bathroom and did my makeup. I now look like a glittery effing disco ball.

Give it time Links, they may just need to adjust.

nah, I don't think time will help anything, this person has been increasingly passive-agressive towards me, and it's been going on for ages. they were one of the first people I came out to, but they kept telling me "oh, don't tell so and so, they'll never accept it" or "such and such a one will be really nasty to you about it" and "they'll think this and that, they'll react really badly" and in the end, none of the people they had warned me about had any issues with my transition. I wish it didn't take me this long to see it, but this person was basically telling me what they thought of me by putting words into other people's mouths. I also found out that they had been talking behind my back. It's this two-faced thing I can't get my head around, but also the whole "I'm just looking out for you/worried about you" concern-trolling that I didn't spot.

*sigh* :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/24/article-0-11E2FA30000005DC-686_468x783.jpg
    Who on earth is that?!

More of a boob separation than a boob job IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Who on earth is that?!

More of a boob separation than a boob job IMO.

Leanne Rimes, she lost a load of weight then got implants to hide that fact, state of it.

I know it's hard to lose a friend and that you're grieving for the person that you believed them to be, but a person like that is poison. It hurts now but it will pass.

Kiera wrote: »
    I’ve just finished reading The Boy in the attic. Very sad story :(

I need something brain dead to read now.
    Is that based on a true story? Vague jangling of bells in the dark recesses of my mind.

• Advertisement

Links, I know it's hard to hear now but you are infinitely better off without that person. People like that never change, and you don't deserve to be hurt by them.

You'll feel better after a while, but for the moment, ice cream on a sunny day will help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

bubblefett wrote: »
    Boyfriends dad has gone into hospital for a few days- they're hoping to start reducing his meds and help him walk properly. Really hopeful that good thing will come from this visit.
    I'm on care duties again so moving into the family house to take care of things, make dinners/clean etc so his mom can relax. I plan on overloading her with cake, chocolate and wine

God Bubblefett..................I can only hope my sons meet some woman like yourself some day when they are older.......That is a lovely thing to do. Your BF's mom is a lucky lady:):)

Maple wrote: »
    Out of sheer boredom I went into the bathroom and did my makeup. I now look like a glittery effing disco ball.

Pics pics pics!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Leanne Rimes, she lost a load of weight then got implants to hide that fact, state of it.

NO WAY!!.....Leanne Rimes:eek::eek::eek:

and THAT is why I am never getting a boob job! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

feck

Maple wrote: »
    Is that based on a true story? Vague jangling of bells in the dark recesses of my mind.

Yup, its about a little boy who was murdered in the 70's.

LeAnn Rimes looks dreadful lately. But I think she's just using her now-emaciated body to drum up some publicity for herself now that her singing career is non-existent. Such a good image to send out :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I've decided that I'm in GREAT form today. Pervy soon-to-be-married men notwithstanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Eeeeek. I'm meant to be starting 80 hours of work experience on Monday and my hospital have just pulled out on me. So now I need to find a new hospital which I probably won't be able to do until Monday so I'll be a day down. Fuck.

And for some reason, while I know that this is a pretty major blip, I don't think I care as much as I should.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement