Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever been crunk before :(

GET CRUUUUUUUUUNK!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=438562

this account plus its posts = hilarity

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah lads I need some flirty bants likre !!

W\herre is everyiobne! Also I goit the most amazeballs pikachu ds chargng stand ever from mmy mam as a xxxmas gift!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I goit the most amazeballs pikachu ds chargng stand!
    saw someone on RTE the other week, using your word, think it was one of the Seoige, think you should ring now and sue

• Advertisement

Sera wrote: »
    saw someone on RTE the other week, using your word, think it was one of the Seoige, think you should ring now and sue

Any of the seoige sisters can feck right off. Shure they csnt even handle a vag piercng like!!!

Ah lads I need some flirty bants likre !!
    here she'll flirt with you (nsfw)
    you gonna feel yourself?

here she'll flirt with you (nsfw)
    you gonna feel yourself?

guuuurl! I caint even gets mahb freeak on ya diiiig?

th_tumblr_lwdywcwaTS1ql6mlno1_400.gif?t=1324257289

• Advertisement

IF I HAD A DICK ID PULL IT OUT AND PISSS ON EM!!!

lol it took me like 30 mins to typed is yo"

IF I HAD A DICK ID PULL IT OUT AND PISSS ON EM!!!
    i_hug_that_feel.png?1323577055

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You do sir, andi lokk like a loesbo!

Photo_00016.jpg

I wish I was a lesbian :(

Sweet jesus!

/puts morgans away...in his liver. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Oh noes I hazes a massiv drunk I luv yis all and. A merry ****in xxxxmas yo!
    You do sir, andi lokk like a loesbo!

Photo_00016.jpg

I wish I was a lesbian :(

It's like 2010 again :cool:

Well this made me laugh a lot:

SoXIw.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Got a load of Japanese Pocky and kubricks as a Kris Kindle present from my cousin, sent over by a sister of a friend.

This is only notable because I also gave her a load of Japanese Pocky and kubricks as a Kris Kindle present, sent over by the same sister of a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Doge

Just after me dinner when walking into my bedroom i noticed a Wild Snorlax has appeared in my mirror.

Bed Tiam.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The opening hour of Skyward Sword has proven a damn fine Christmas Day experience anyway :) The music is ****ing majestic! Nice controller too, although not too sure about the flying controls.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The controls suck...
    As soon as the sherry and egg nog wear off you know you'll agree...

And I have put a ton of "free" books onto my new Kindle...

I feel *almost* a hipster with one of these.. I wonder if MAME is on it ;)

• Advertisement

Well I spent the whole day recreating my favourite episodes of Adventure Time!

an8Bd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Merry Christmas one and all.
    got some games.. yippee... hold on I already own them but no matter I had a brilliant jaysus day and lots to drink:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

I find it hilarious that atavan hasnt been back onlinne yet :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My boy is now addicted to the crack cocaine of videogaming...
    SKYLANDERS!

weeder wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that atavan hasnt been back onlinne yet :D

I think you can just make him out here

article-1330715-01EE386E00000578-13_468x309.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't worry. The booze will eventually run out and then atavan will have to return to the onl friends he will have other than alcohol, us.

Gaming related, sales in Gamestop are ****. Got the two middle layton games and ghost trick for 2 for 3 for about 35 euro. Also got Shadows of the Damned for 15. Meh all round and no price drop on aliens infestation, DQ Monsters joker 2, DKC Returns (ffs I really want this game but it's well over a year old!)or Kirbys epic yarn.

Think a 3DS is out of the equation as well. :(

I really want to hate Modern Warfare 3 but you know what it's a solid and fun way to spend 5 hours.

Also very disappointed with Limbo's ending and some of the puzzles being less than intuitive in the end. Don't expect it to end on a bang like Braid.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I really want to hate Modern Warfare 3 but you know what it's a solid and fun way to spend 5 hours

Mr Ultimate & you shall no longer be friends :D

Bought a used 360 game in GAME, as predicted, the disc is unreadable. Can I return this to any GAME store, or does it have to be the store I bought it in? I don't know why they don't leave consoles there set up & ready to go to test these things out when people trade them in.

Atavan found a life size cardboard cutout of that pic

huiq1w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Im after going to the backup shop and got MW3 for the wii

Looks quite good and ill give it a good go later tonight :p

And i hate FPS games

• Advertisement

I'm still alive! Spent most of yesterday with a fierce hangover but a few glasses of chamagne and I was grand :)

Got lots of new games for Christmas. See the something new thread for more details!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement