Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    While.my wife is with the Jungian school of thought I'm more along.the.lines.of.Freud and suggest that some.posters express their innermost desires through rearranging random words and phrases.

Pervert!

Now now, those are your words & no rearranging went on. Fair play to you for admitting you like dong on a public forum :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    While.my wife is with the Jungian school of thought I'm more along.the.lines.of.Freud and suggest that some.posters express their innermost desires through rearranging random words and phrases.

Pervert!

Coincidence or subliminal messaging?

It's like the Lion King all over again!

Coincidence?

I think not!

I think we've established Cidona loves Karl's Dong

SNN10TV04D-280s_1248153a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

xbox, no 360.

ive got xyanide and the 2 shikigami no shiro titles coming to me but that seems to be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Ever wonder how the tradition of the fairy on top of the Christmas tree came about?? Well read on.

Twas the night before Christmas, Santa was not in good form. His elves were on strike because he just found out Mrs Claus was having an affair with one of the little blighters. He sacked him and the others went out in support. His daughter had just announced she was pregnant and on drugs. Screw this thought Santa who went looking for a bottle of whiskey he had in the press. It was gone, the daughter had sold it to feed her drug habit. He went to make a cuppa and guess what? No electricity. Mrs Claus had being using the bill money to wine and dine her little elf friend. So then a knock comes to the door. It was the fairy with a Christmas tree. "Peace and Goodwill, Isn't it a lovely day Santa, now what shall I do with this Christmas Tree?"........ and so the tradition began:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anyone played the G.rev shmup Strania on XBLA??? Usually they make great games so I'm interested.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Duke Nukem forever is just ****ing awful. they keep recycling jokes from the first games and everything is just plain unfunny. It's a **** FPS as well.

i agree, lost interest before i finished the driving level in the demo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Anyone played the G.rev shmup Strania on XBLA??? Usually they make great games so I'm interested.

Yup. I have it, tis worth a purchase. So is Triggerheart Excelica. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Doge

imame be officially pulled now.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/24/imame-app-gets-pulled-from-itunes-app-store/

I can see a lot of retroists giving apple the fingers for their first time, and jailbreaking their phone just to get the app.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

60 smokes -check
    Litre of Havana club special - check
    Litre of vodka -check
    35 beers -check
    Litre and a naggin of morgans - check
    Bottles of wine - check
    A bottle of champagne -check

MERRY F*CKIN CHRISTMAS YO!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You're missing gin.

What are you going to drink while sitting at the bottom of the stairs crying?

60 smokes -check
    Litre of vodka -check
    35 beers -check
    Bottles of wine - check

MERRY F*CKIN CHRISTMAS YO!

Mother of f*ck. Bye

Master of the Universe

EnterNow wrote: »
    Mother of f*ck. Bye

Bagsy his stuff!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Bagsy his stuff!

They'll need to sell it in order for money to clean up the forthcoming mess I'd imagine :D

Master of the Universe

Actually, bagsy that bit of skin from his corpse with the Sonic tattoo. Would make a nice lamp :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lol in still here albeit locked. Hurray for aurti cirri bb Wuxi. Is faulting me badly. Linz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Litre of vodka -check
    35 beers -check
    Bottles of wine - check
    . . .
    you're gonna call me again arn't you? :P
    (hope you do on NYE again because that just made my night)

Sera wrote: »
    Litre of vodka -check
    35 beers -check
    Bottles of wine - check
    . . .
    you're gonna call me again arn't you? :P
    (hope you do on NYE again because that just made my night)

Only coz I lidded ya biz

Oh noes I hazes a massiv drunk I luv yis all and. A merry ****in xxxxmas yo!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Oh noes I hazes a massiv drunk I luv yis all and. A merry ****in xxxxmas yo!

Hah! I think I need more morgans

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I luv yis all and. A merry ****in xxxxmas yo!
    yeah it's like NYE again, I'm quite fond of you too

Happy xmas all

My favorite Xmas song ever

loldrunk is lol

o1s1n wrote: »
    Hah! I think I need more morgans

You do sir, andi lokk like a loesbo!

Photo_00016.jpg

I wish I was a lesbian :(

Lesbians rulz!

Captain Morgans doesn't though. Hate it's rotten commercially available chemical aftertaste. I hate even more that since it started getting marketed heavily it's now impossible to find the heavenly Morgans Spiced Rum in any pubs. That stuff was amazing neat or with coke and no ****ty aftertaste and chemical flavouting :(

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Lesbians rulz!

Captain Morgans doesn't though. Hate it's rotten commercially available chemical aftertaste. I hate even more that since it started getting marketed heavily it's now impossible to find the heavenly Morgans Spiced Rum in any pubs. That stuff was amazing neat or with coke and no ****ty aftertaste and chemical flavouting :(

BBZ, i HAVE HAVANAE CLUB SPECIAL EDITIOON YUOU CAN DRINK ON~!

roflwaffles at that!

Got him:D

Santa%20Shot.jpg

• Advertisement

I don't think I've ever been crunk before :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement