Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

cant believe ive left my pink lightenin singlet back in ireland.....i do miss it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

not sure how to post a video here, hope this works, if not it can be viewed here

footage of the Match between former WWE trainee Tron and Damien Corvin at the last Pro Wrestling Ulster event on the 13th November.
    Dont know where the end of it is, if it gets posted I will edit this, bt very well worth watching anyway

Please watch this and feel free to leave comments on the video here on on the youtube page

the 2nd part of the video from my last post is now here, if you have watched the first one then this is a must. Again starring the superstars that are former WWE trainee Tron and Damien Corvin

bro just include the unique ~11 letter code for youtube videos, wrapped in the youtube tag -- eg

[*]4F7IxVGmCtE[/*]
    replace the * with YOUTUBE

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

On behalf of MainStage Wrestling I want to let the people of boards.ie know that the MSW show tomorrow has been cancelled. The show will NOT go ahead. I will post info on upcoming shows when I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Productionhead

That Sucks about the MSW show, hope nothing serious is going down

• Advertisement

thanks to Jaykhunter for fixing my youtube links, anychance of a pm so I know how to do it myslelf next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

That Sucks about the MSW show, hope nothing serious is going down

Thankfully its nothing serious, just a problem with the venue. More shows coming soon tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Superkev

I've just heard that an Irish indie star has been offered a wwe contract. cant say who exactly but he's from the south. hopefully more will come within the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Just a quick question. There seems to be several training centres for wrestling on the south side of Dublin but is there any on the north side? I was taking a look at MSW's training facility on their web site and from what I can see it looks fairly impressive but if there was one on the north side which would be closer I would probably check that out too before making a decision.

Superkev wrote: »
    I've just heard that an Irish indie star has been offered a wwe contract. cant say who exactly but he's from the south. hopefully more will come within the next few days.

Oh wonder who it is, and with your username am guessing you Roxx?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

montyrebel wrote: »

Oh wonder who it is, and with your username am guessing you Roxx?
    I'm guessing one of the awr guys if its true....Maxer,omen. Disorderly seem like good shouts....

I honestly have no idea who it is as there is that much talent in Irish wrestling at the moment. I just hope that if they get a contract WWE honours it this time and does not release the person part of the way through it the same as they did with 'Tron'.

Personally I have only seen Maxer wrestle once for PWU and he didnt do much for me, Damien Corvin is twice the wrestler he is in my opinion

This is not kev roxx, i am just a local fan. I was talking to the person who got the contract last night and he told me its pretty much garaunteed that he will end up in wwe. his initials are D. D.

Sirsok wrote: »
    I'm guessing one of the awr guys if its true....Maxer,omen. Disorderly seem like good shouts....

he's from the south so that rules out disorderly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Until any proof is posted I will remain skeptical, but the only Irish person i've heard of getting a trial with WWE recently is the gorgeous Rachel St Claire.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Until any proof is posted I will remain skeptical, but the only Irish person i've heard of getting a trial with WWE recently is the gorgeous Rachel St Claire.

on a post I made on the Mainstage Wrestling facebook page (MSW) i have been informed it is Tornado Kid, although another person claims it is Paddy Deathwish Browne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

IF this is true Superkev probably cost whoever it was a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

rovert wrote: »
    IF this is true Superkev probably cost whoever it was a deal.

Don't think Laurinitis reads boards tbh.

leggo wrote: »
    Don't think Laurinitis reads boards tbh.

And what does that have to do with anything?

And what does that have to do with anything?
    I just want to say - i gave you guys the initials, you are all so far off the mark.

• Advertisement

Dunkan Disorderly

Dunkan Disorderly

Not from the north, from the south.

Danny Deans could be Brodus's tag partner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

Danny Deans? thats the only guy in the south who wrestles with those initials! i call bull****!

I have since heard that this is all made up and no one had been offered anything, sorry for anything I posted

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Danny Deans? ;)

I have since heard that this is all made up and no one had been offered anything, sorry for anything I posted

and who told you this is all made up monty?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 NI Nightmare

Wait... is it Danny Demento?

and who told you this is all made up monty?

People who work in Irish Wrestling Indie scene

• Advertisement

People who work in Irish Wrestling Indie scene

Not everyone knows about who it is yet, and some people refuse to believe because they are jealous, the guy i was talking to, told me 'its only a matter of time before i get signed, the wwe officials were very impressed when i brought 'the pain''

Advertisement