Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Thats a pity about Maxer always puts on a great match although Morrow is a great replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

Tickets for this Sunday's NLW 5th Anniversary Show are officially SOLD OUT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Scotty 2 Hotty arrived in Dublin Airport today and is looking forward to competing for Main Stage Wrestling this Saturday in St. Mark's GAA Club, Tallaght and this Sunday for No Limit Wrestling in Naas, Co. Kildare's Moat Theatre (Sold Out).

Scotty2hotty.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

Thunder and Lightning Weekend!!

Catch Thunder and Lightning in action both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

Main Stage Wrestling:
    Saturday, September 24th.
    St. Marks GAA club, cookstown road, Springfield, Tallaght D.24
    Time: ‎6:30PM Admission €10

No Limit Wrestling:
    Sunday, September 25th.
    Moat Theatre, Naas, Co. Kildare.
    Time 6:30PM. (SOLD OUT)

Both shows feature former WWE superstar Scotty 2 Hotty

Tickets for NLW are SOLD OUT and tickets for MSW are running out very fast so get yours now so you don't miss out on these awesome shows.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Which promotion will be the first to tap into the lucrative Galway wrestling circuit is what I want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Another really good MSW show last night, and getting to meet Scotty 2 Hotty was really a privilege, he is such a nice guy and was more than happy to chat, take photos, sign autographs with everyone.

He looked in fantastic shape, still really taking care of himself, and looked just as good as he did 10 years ago. It was almost 10 years to the day when I saw him beat The Hurricane at Rebellion 2001 in Manchester.

We had a chat about how "sh!t" (his word, not mine :D) the WWE tag-team division is lately, and I asked him if he thinks Vince doesn't like tag-teams, but he said it goes up and down and hopefully will improve again soon. Also asked him would he ever join TNA, and he said probably not, but he did say he lives in Orlando. I didn't know that. I have to say I would love to see him in TNA, even at mid-card level he is still a decent attraction. Still in his 30's too.

I also wanted to ask him if he thinks Too Cool will ever be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but I forgot to ask. Maybe someone who is going to Kildare tonight can ask him that?

The rest of the show was also very enjoyable. Big Bad Hynes got a unexpected hair-cut after he lost a hair Vs mask match, crowd loved this match. I really liked the Omen/Damien Corvey (sp?) Vs. Lycan and ??? tag-team match. I wouldn't say many of the guys on this roster have a 'WWE look' but Damien Corvey definitely wouldn't look out of place in the WWE.

Big and Dirty are a very cool tag-team but they were unfortunately eliminated first in a tag-team fatal four way for the belts, think Thunder and Lightning won that.

And a 619 from Philly The Kid, really happy with that as last month I was giving out on here saying they teased it but didn't deliver, haha nice one Philly.

Thumbs up show. Unfortunately can't make the Rhino show in October, but hope to see more shows soon.

W---O---R---M

2yjodo9.jpg

ftdp1w.jpg

35imzya.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Going to the NLW show this evening. Looking forward to it. I was at their debut show in the same venue with the belter of a match between Fergal Devitt and Adam Abz, and the cracking 3 stages of hell bout between Maxer and Anthony Idol. Time to leave that show in the past though; it was like 5 years ago. Hopefully tonight can surpass it. Very keen on seeing Jordan Devlin. Can he step into Devitt's boots and deliver a blinder tonight? The ladder match should be heaps of fun too. Very keen to see how much Tron has come on since his stint with FCW. Hoping he's allowed do more than his standard comedy-squash.

Excited for the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

The NLW Debut show was actually in the National Stadium, the 1st Anniversary was in the Moate theatre. ;)

Really enjoyed the MSW show, the women put ona decent match, Lycan & Tucker were over with the crowd, Tucker is really awesome, great talent in that kid!

Anyone else think Scotty looks a tiny bit like HBK??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Shadooby wrote: »
    The NLW Debut show was actually in the National Stadium, the 1st Anniversary was in the Moate theatre. ;)

I know, I was there. It was NLW's debut show in the Moat, however.

Just back from tonight's NLW show in Naas. Here's what went down...

Venue was packed, a complete sell out according to the official NLW announcement. The merch table was busy from the get go which is always good to see. The ring announcer for the evening was former (two time?) NWA Ireland champ Adam Abz. Confident and charismatic, he did a great job all night. And the production values were ace all night as well; the lightning, ring, music etc. gave the whole show a very professional presentation. The crowd is your usual mix for an early evening wrestling show; a smattering of jaded 20 somethings, lots of young kids, parents, and the mentally retarded.

The opening bout was between Paddy Morrow and 'Scum of the Earth' Robbie Morrisey. The first thing to strike me is how ripped Morrisey is; gone is the skinny cruiserweight who once formed one part of the Finglas Hooligans, and in his place is a heavily muscled, tattoo covered hard man who looks like he'd rip your head off. Great to see. Paddy on the other hand, with his bleached blonde hair and colorful outfit looks like he's been rejected from a 90's boy-band, but might sell you hash. Actually, they both look like they'd sell you hash. The match starts with the usual heel/face boo/yay crowd interaction bits. They get into chain wrestling now with Morrow looking slightly rusty at times, which is completely understandable given that he's returning early from an injury-induced absence. Morrow earns the first big pop of the night with a perfect suicide dive to the outside onto Morrisey. Morrow carries most of the crowd work (he's always been very good at this), and while Morrisey does his bit, he seems a bit shy when it comes to crowd interaction. Morrisey delivers some very nice suplexes later on in the match, before Morrow regains control again with a jazzy kick, followed by his trade-mark Swanton bomb, which looked great. Morrow made the cover and picked up the win. Morrisey has really stepped up his game since the last time I saw him and looked the business, really hope the next 12 months are good for him wrestling wise. And its great to have Morrow back. Good match.

Next up we have an in ring promo from Paul Tracey to set up the main event later in the night. Naas sucks, boo. Jordan Devlin comes out. He levels Tracey's bodyguard 'JC' (NLW promoter Jamie Coleman) with a super kick and Tracey legs it.

We've got a three-way for the old NWA Ireland tag titles next. Kildare's own Team Mega (Justin Shape and Danny Butler) come out to a big response. Last time I saw them they were doing an angle where they had split as a team and were beating the crap out of each other in a fairly hard-hitting match in the Moat. I'm sure they headlined another, more recent NLW show as sworn enemies in a table match in Kildare town as well. They are great mates again here though for some reason. While I'm not against this at all, if NLW don't give a toss about their own angles and character developments, then the fans will continue to not give a toss either. Mega are sporting what look like brand new colorful singlets, which if I'm honest do not leave enough to the imagination. The other teams are Team Epic and Thunder and Lightning (champions). The 6 men spend a lot of time revving up the crowd, and to be honest the Boo/Yay schtick gets tiresome pretty quickly. On the bright side, this was my first time getting a look at Team Epic and T&L. Really enjoyed Epic's work; they play two 90's hip hop dorks, and do so wonderfully. T&L looked very confident out there, but didn't get the opportunity to show me much else. The crowd wake up when Mega perform a nice three-man suplex on 3 of their 4 opponents. Butler runs riot next, clearing house before Shape pins Thunder after a nice top rope elbow drop. Team Mega are your new tag team champions! Nothing spectacular here, but Team Mega worked some fun comedy spots with Team Epic, and were very good at working the crowd. Would have liked to have seen more from T&L. Another time, perhaps.

Next up we've a woman's match between the beautiful Rachel St. Claire and one of the two gorgeous Owens (?) sisters. This is a fairly standard Western-woman's style contest, with not a lot happening until St. Claire gets blasted with some hair-spray and Owens takes the win with a roll-up. All three women were stunning and so the match was certainly a welcome addition to the evening, however next time I'd like to see the girls wrestle more like girls; e.g. women doing clothes lines always looks ****, I'd like to see more realistic, feminine aggression next time.

Once the beautiful women had left, I'm happy to report that the night returned to its homo-erotic best when Philly the Kid burst out for the next match wearing his cowboy hat and crotch-less leather chaps. Yes. He is accompanied by the lovely Lucy, also doing a cowgirl gimmick. I should note that Phil is wearing wrestling tights under the chaps. His opponent is Omen, accompanied by Fr. Soul, and they are the first two entrants to the Money In The Bank, no, sorry, Luck of the Draw, ladder match. The match was pretty over booked, but basically two men start, and a further 3 men enter at 2 minute intervals, but the match can be won at any time. Oh, and you win the match by grabbing the briefcase hanging from the ceiling. And that entitles one to a title match, redeemable at any stage over the course of the next 12 months. Somewhere, Ger Murphy and Dave Long are masturbating and crying.

The match itself takes a while to get going. Philly is super over, as is Omen. The crowd seem unsure on whether Duncan Disorderly and Tucker are heels or faces. Anthony Idol is the last man to enter, and is over. There are awkward pauses between spots and a lot of it doesn't really gel. Idol doesn't take long to start taking the big bumps, performing a spectacular corkscrew dive off the top of a ladder onto his opponents, and even enjoys taking a sick and dangerous Crucifix off the top of the ladder from Philly The Kid. Now, that spot was nuts. The bout really kicked up a gear and Tucker in particular stands out with some fabulous looking kicks, before being written out of the story after being power bombed through a steel ladder. It comes down to Dunkan and Omen in the end, with Dunkan taking the win after pushing Omen off the top of a ladder, falling to his doom through a table.

After an interval, we return to the action with a bout between Sammy D and Tron. Tron had spent the guts of this year training in FCW, waiting for his chance to be called up to the main WWE roster. Sadly, it didn't happen. On the bright side, the 7 footer looked great, and wrestled a longer and more full match than the comedy-squashes he had been doing in NLW before his move stateside. Sammy D was presented like a jobber, and besides one over excited woman (presumably Sammy's mother..."Come on Sammy! You can do it! Get up Sammy!"), no one in the crowd believed the bland Sammy could beat Tron, and sat on their hands for much of the bout. Tron put Sammy away after a massive chokeslam.

It was now time for the evening's title match, with Paul Tracey taking on Jordan Devlin for the NLW title. I had been keen to check Devlin out for months, even more so since he was booked to tour Zero One recently. He did not disappoint; the match featured the most crisp, hard-hitting, well put together action of the evening so far, and this was down as much to the hard work of Tracey as Devlin. If I was to offer some constructive criticism, I think Devlin would do well to show more personality out there, but for the time being he's doing well to get by on the quality of his ring-work. The match was building nicely with some nice spots (with an excellent slingshot-cutter by Devlin in particular sticking out), until a fairly unimaginative finish tarnished things; Jamie Coleman distracted the ref while Tracey whalloped Devlin with the title belt, taking an easy three count. What a cheap finish; while I accept that when 80% of your audience are young children you've got to keep things simple, this finish didn't protect Devlin (who seemed to enter a strange, post-moonsault-and-cover attempt daze, seemingly waiting for Tracey to nail him with the belt) nor did it make Tracey look good. Moreover, the whole match is quickly made irrelevant when Dunkan runs down and cashes in his title shot, pinning Tracey with an expertly-executed Frog Splash, making him the new (and 3 time?) NLW champion. Devlin was booked to stand around and look pleased with the result. He looked like a fool. Had Tracey beaten him cleanly after a hard-fought effort in which both men looked like equals and set up a future rematch, or better yet, had Devlin won the match, winning his first singles wrestling title, and was challenged to a future bout by Dunkan post-match, the whole thing would have meant so much more and everyone would have looked so much better.

The marquee main attraction is Scotty 2 Hotty versus Bonesaw, formerly 'The Machine' of UCW fame. The average age of the kids is 5 years of age, so theres absolutely no way most of them have the fogiest idea who Scotty is. However, he is presented as a mega-star, and as such is received as one. Indeed, Scotty enters through the crowd, and the kids go crazy for absolutely evening he does. The match itself is as you expect. Theres a funny moment when Scotty goes for the worm and the bit where the crowd is supposed to chant out the letters "W!-O!-R!-M!" is greeted by near silence, as the kids have never seen the move before. Nonetheless, Scotty is very warmly received and sends the crowd home happy.

This was a fun show. Aimed at kids first and foremost, NLW delivered two hours of high-quality, family friendly wrestling-entertainment. For an older fan, there was a reasonable amount of decent action and stunts to sink your teeth into, however as the overbooked and shortsighted NLW title change showed, this is a house-show promotion, and you can't help but get the feeling that once you've seen one NLW show, you've seen them all. Had Devlin won the title after a hard fought match, and the title change been treated as a momentous occasion, a kind of passing of the torch from the old dogs of the Irish scene like Devitt and Tracey to the young lions like Devlin and Tucker, this could have been viewed as a landmark show for a promotion that was building towards even better cards in the future. As it was though, while we got a new champion, the man had held the belt before, his win was cheap, it cut both Devlin and Tracey off at the heels and it meant nothing. But did I enjoy the show? I did. There is some real talent on the roster. The referee, actually, did an outstanding job; he was animated all night. And with over 200 12e tickets sold and a bustling merchandise stand, I suspect NLW enjoyed a very profitable night. Well deserved. Despite its faults, this is as good as independent wrestling gets outside of the US.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The crowd is your usual mix for an early evening wrestling show; a smattering of jaded 20 somethings, lots of young kids, parents, and the mentally retarded.

I always LOL when you use this line or similar.:pac:

Great review as always and well done to NLW on reaching 5 years of good indy wrestling.

flahavaj wrote: »
    I always LOL when you use this line or similar.:pac:

Great review as always and well done to NLW on reaching 5 years of good indy wrestling.

Personally some of the kids around us made the show

" Look at Omen he can move his boobs" or "Kick him in the ass" .

As Flan said it was a real good show , i feel that Duncan is a better heel then face . I think they should have had Devlin win it then have Duncan come out and turn heel by cashing in on the Luck Of The Draw briefcase.

The tag team match was a great match , Team Epic were great fun and it would have been good to see more of T&L but they seem to be a great team

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Looks like it has been a great weekend for irish wrestling. Fair play to MSW and NLW. I Just want to also mention that Iww had a show in Louth tonight and I think its worth mentioning the Zero Gravity Title match with Mandrake losing the title to Louth native Skaterboi Jeebus. It was a fantastic match that had the crowd in awe and at the edge of their seats! I know ppl give Iww stick for whatever reason but I have to say that tonights show as a whole was a top quality show and the ZG title match was excellent. Congrats to Jeebus on his first title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Whiplash wrote: »
    I Just want to also mention that Iww had a show in Louth tonight

I would like to check out an IWW show one day, but I can't find any information about any upcoming shows, do they ever promote their shows?

They don't seem to advertise shows here on Boards, their website has been 'under construction' for months, and their Facebook website has nothing on it, just a brief history of the fed copied from Wikipedia.

It only takes an hour or two to set up a website with brief information about upcoming shows and a brief bio on each of the roster, what's the story here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

great reviews guys, really looking forward to seeing the nlw guys and gals again in castlebar on friday week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 wrestlefan101

was at msw on sat and nlw on sun. as some1 new to irish wrestling and enjoying jsut some dcw shows i have to say these 2 shows blew me away. the production values at both were amazing. msw had barriers, a great entrance, lighting, and it was great. show was good too. only one match stood out as being bad, which was the hair match. so slow and boring. other than that everything was good. scotty 2 hotty was great.

nlw on sun was the same. production great. no barriers becuz its a much different building. its a theatre so only one side. when i got there i wasnt sure it wud work with crowd only on one side but it really did work well in the end. ladder match was too long i think but did have some great moments. scotty's match the previous night was better but this one was still good. he brought a kid into the ring at the end and had him do the worm which was funny as hell. paddy morrow is great too. prob my fav ive seen in irish wrestling so far. philly the kid impressed in the ladder match too and tucker too. tucker and paddy morrow would be a great match.

all in all what a couple of shows. i saw dcw shows and they were crap compared to these 2 shows. i would def go back to another nlw show or msw show again based on seeing these 2. cant wait for rhino show and im travelling to the awr show with bret too. thanks to nlw and msw for putting on great shows. glad i didnt give up on irish wrestling after the first dcw show i saw. it was awful except for a good match with tucker and i think bingo ballance.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

was at msw on sat and nlw on sun. as some1 new to irish wrestling and enjoying jsut some dcw shows i have to say these 2 shows blew me away. the production values at both were amazing. msw had barriers, a great entrance, lighting, and it was great. show was good too. only one match stood out as being bad, which was the hair match. so slow and boring. other than that everything was good. scotty 2 hotty was great.

nlw on sun was the same. production great. no barriers becuz its a much different building. its a theatre so only one side. when i got there i wasnt sure it wud work with crowd only on one side but it really did work well in the end. ladder match was too long i think but did have some great moments. scotty's match the previous night was better but this one was still good. he brought a kid into the ring at the end and had him do the worm which was funny as hell. paddy morrow is great too. prob my fav ive seen in irish wrestling so far. philly the kid impressed in the ladder match too and tucker too. tucker and paddy morrow would be a great match.

all in all what a couple of shows. i saw dcw shows and they were crap compared to these 2 shows. i would def go back to another nlw show or msw show again based on seeing these 2. cant wait for rhino show and im travelling to the awr show with bret too. thanks to nlw and msw for putting on great shows. glad i didnt give up on irish wrestling after the first dcw show i saw. it was awful except for a good match with tucker and i think bingo ballance.

That actually horrible if you discovered Irish wrestling through DCW. Say your outlook must have been very bleak untill you saw these other shows.

Fair play to NLW and MSW.

Now will someone please book Jack Evans vs Low Ki in an inferno tables match? Kthnkz

A big thank you to everyone who made it out to the NLW 5th Anniversary show last night in Naas. We look forward to the next 5 years now.

Results:
    Paddy Morrow defeated Robbie Morrissey.

Team Mega defeated Team Epic and Thunder & Lightening (c) in a 3 Way Match for the Irish Tag Team Titles.

Kasey Owens defeated Rachelle St. Claire.

Dunkan Disorderly outlasted Tucker, Philly The Kid, Omen and "All Star" Anthony Idol in a "Luck of the Draw" Ladder match. He grabbed the hanging briefcase which he could exchange for an NLW title match at any stage in the next year.

TRON defeated Sammy D

Sir Paul Tracey defeated Jordan Devlin to retain the NLW Title. Dunkan Disorderly wasted little time in claiming his title shot. He came to the ring right after and defeated Paul Tracey to become the new NLW Champion.

Scotty 2 Hotty defeated Bonesaw after hitting 'The Worm'.

310265_264903883541539_167386333293295_913113_527434747_n.jpg

310250_264904003541527_167386333293295_913119_867811132_n.jpg

310761_264902943541633_167386333293295_913070_1975087360_n.jpg

312524_264901943541733_167386333293295_913018_822948191_n.jpg

314713_264901636875097_167386333293295_913002_1602888641_n.jpg

304926_264900983541829_167386333293295_912975_540501041_n.jpg

309034_264901133541814_167386333293295_912983_1608290742_n.jpg

312098_264900510208543_167386333293295_912965_1191106685_n.jpg

297556_264900546875206_167386333293295_912966_1393887340_n.jpg

304819_264900083541919_167386333293295_912955_1305936427_n.jpg

309161_264902383541689_167386333293295_913039_148799809_n.jpg

312525_264838986881362_167386333293295_912769_1296395053_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

IwW has a new Zero Gravity Champion! Skaterboi Jeebus defeated the longest reigning Zero Gravity champion in a 45 minute battle in front of Jeebus's hometown crowd!

TJ Meehan beat Salem Soultaker in a number one contenders match for the IwW International Heavyweight

Walter Alexander defeated Tat2 Charlie

Captain Rooney pinned Paddy Whack

The Supermodel retained his IwW International Heavyweight Championship against TJ Meehan

Skaterboi Jeebus overcame Mandrake to become the NEW Zero Gravity Champion!

2wgcev9.jpg

2nhlphx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Charisteas wrote: »
    I would like to check out an IWW show one day, but I can't find any information about any upcoming shows, do they ever promote their shows?

They don't seem to advertise shows here on Boards, their website has been 'under construction' for months, and their Facebook website has nothing on it, just a brief history of the fed copied from Wikipedia.

It only takes an hour or two to set up a website with brief information about upcoming shows and a brief bio on each of the roster, what's the story here?

We dont really find the internet much help to advertise on especially with us not doing many Dublin shows(where I think the majority of users are from?), The Facebook Like page I am not sure who set up but this one is fairly regularly updated with photos, news etc (http://www.facebook.com/groups/136554013045004/). We also have a YouTube Page, Sundays show was taped so we hope to have more footage up soon! (http://www.youtube.com/user/irishwhipwrestling)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

The atmosphere for the zero gravity title match was amazing. It had that big match feel. The official length for the match was 45 mins but i think it was a bit closer to 50 mins. It was one of the best matches i have seen this yr from any of the irish shows i attended this yr. I cant wait to see the footage from the night. it will make for good viewing

In just over a week, the man who was the last person to hold the (original) ECW Championship, RHINO, will be a part of the huge No Limit Wrestling/Main Stage Wrestling Supershow.

Hot of the heels of two great shows featuring Scotty 2 Hotty, NLW and MSW continue to deliver the best value for money. With stars from both MSW and NLW on the card as well as RHINO, this show will be a hard-hitting dose of top notch wrestling action.

Join us on Sunday, October 9th at Good Counsel GAA Club, Davitt Road, Dublin 12 (right across from the Suir Road Luas Stop, Inchicore).
    Tickets are only €10 at the door.

1rhino.gif
    Rhino

NLW_Info wrote: »
    In just over a week, the man who was the last person to hold the (original) ECW Championship, RHINO, will be a part of the huge No Limit Wrestling/Main Stage Wrestling Supershow.

Hot of the heels of two great shows featuring Scotty 2 Hotty, NLW and MSW continue to deliver the best value for money. With stars from both MSW and NLW on the card as well as RHINO, this show will be a hard-hitting dose of top notch wrestling action.

Join us on Sunday, October 9th at Good Counsel GAA Club, Davitt Road, Dublin 12 (right across from the Suir Road Luas Stop, Inchicore).

1rhino.gif
    Rhino

really looking forward to this. any matches or even wrestlers tat will be there other than the ones on the poster?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TandL

Thunder and Lightning in action this weekend:

MainStage Wrestling and No Limit Wrestling Join forces to give the Irish wrestling fans a night to remember.

Sunday, October 9th (Tomorrow) at Good Counsel GAA Club, Davitt Road, Dublin 12 (right across from the Suir Road Luas Stop, Drimngh).

This show will also feature former WWE, TNA and ECW Star, The Man Beast RHINO

Results from NLW/MSW Supershow, Good Counsel GAA Club, Dublin 12 October 9th 2011:

Insano defeated Johnny Notaro.

Team Mega retained the Irish Tag Team Titles defeating the team of Don Caros Snr. and Philly The Kid.

Dunkan Disorderly defeated "Suicide Machine" Paddy Morrow to retain the NLW World Championship.

Thunder & Lightening and Lycan defeated Damien Corvin and the Hot Shots in a six man tag.

Big Tom Byrne won an inter-gender over-the-top battle royal

"The War Machine" Rhino defeated "The Lord of the Manor" Sir Paul Tracey after the GORE!

312137_272899159407297_103896719640876_922638_756278332_n.jpg

293953_272897329407480_103896719640876_922625_1559895942_n.jpg

293461_272896936074186_103896719640876_922618_1635037770_n.jpg

298532_272895936074286_103896719640876_922601_748528626_n.jpg

299168_272896652740881_103896719640876_922612_1136659780_n.jpg

was at the nlw msw show last sun. great show. paddy morrow v dunkna disorderly was match of the night tho it seemed most of the kids didnt understand the match. it was perfect tho. so fun to watch them tell a great story wit both as face. Rhino v paul tracy was awesome 2. met rhino after. very cool guy. i was at dcw show in the same place in april and the place looked completly different on sunday with barriers and good proper lighting and an entrance way tat didnt look like some kid built it in school haha.

was also at awr in limerick the nite before. was nt expecting bret hart to put the sharpshooter on in the end it was a nice surprise. tucker v jordan devlin was great too. great weekend of wrestling but put a hoel in my pocket so ill have to take a break from live shows until enxt year i think. hopefully msw and nlw bring over more names like rhino and scotty 2 hottie

No Limit Wrestling will be at the Wolfe Tone Youth Club & Community Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow (Vevay Road, behind Kennedy's Pub) on Sunday evening, November 6th. Doors open 5.45pm, showtime: 6pm.

Featuring "Suicide Machine" Paddy Morrow, Philly The Kid, Irish Tag Team Champions Team Mega, NLW World Heavyweight Champion Dunkan Disorderly and many more. All tickets only €8 at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Bring Back Celtic Pro Wrestling. CpW

Somebody should get every single body that was involved in DCW and do a Rise and Fall of DCW. I would imagen it would be very interesting.

• Advertisement

Somebody should get every single body that was involved in DCW and do a Rise and Fall of DCW. I would imagen it would be very interesting.

a rise and fall? like a show or a dvd or wat? wat do u mean?

Advertisement