Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Do you ever just wish you could be someone else for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm after developing a roll of film from an old disposable camera...

There's pictures of me from like 2004 on it :o

Things have changed soooo much :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I really need to stop being up this late. Found my camera charger at long last though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm after developing a roll of film from an old disposable camera...

There's pictures of me from like 2004 on it :o

Things have changed soooo much :pac:
    Aw I miss disposable cameras. I probably spend well over the cost of a proper camera on tons of dispoable cameras over the years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I've decided to start trolling facebook every x factor results night. I'll wait until I see what the trend of complaining is and post a status going against it, without having any idea what I'm talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Oh my god.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I don't get how people can fail to pick up on when I'm obviously taking the piss. Not sure if it's because I'm not funny, or if they're just being thick...
    Hope it's the latter tbh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Got stopped by a traffic cop for going through a red (cycle-lane) light on my bike. Didn't get a €70 fine, which is zeer goed, (I think he let me off because, as I explained rather indignantly, I wasn't obstructing traffic or endangering anyone, and the light went green like a second later) but my Irish brain is still reeling at the fact that I was actually cautioned by a policeman for doing that. They enforce things here- it's mighty scary!

Then I went and did some soft drugs and solicited sex from a prostitute, just to get on the right side of the law again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I think my mum may be loosing it. I keep getting stranger and more random texts from her. My favourite ones I've gotten recently have been:

"Will you get me a bag of hard lollies please"

"Just saw Brigin from masterchef in boots! If only it was Dylan" (she has a massive thing for him)

And the best by far, having had no previous conversations related to this

"just checked the ingredients and bisto has no meat extracts"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I joined twitter. I'm underwhelmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

seanbmc wrote: »
    drozvbGvJvU&feature=player_embedded

Oh my god.

:pac:
    "Ya dirty bowser"

I can't stop laughing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Im Bored as a duck. Whats going on in this thread these days. long time since i been here. :D. I miss my strange and leading no where rants. Ever since V2 of Boards ive lost touch. :( . Now that ive run out of music im lost and bewildered. sigh. But i have a podcast in fact 109 pods to listen to which is 5 days of music and an hour of a chat show :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Cydoniac wrote: »
    "Ya dirty bowser"

I can't stop laughing :pac:

Some of the phrases he uses are hilarious. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Im Bored as a duck. Whats going on in this thread these days. long time since i been here. :D. I miss my strange and leading no where rants. Ever since V2 of Boards ive lost touch. :( . Now that ive run out of music im lost and bewildered. sigh. But i have a podcast in fact 109 pods to listen to which is 5 days of music and an hour of a chat show :pac:

I was expecting a conspiracy theory here..

I am disappointed..

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I was expecting a conspiracy theory here..

I am disappointed..

Im sorry :(. ive totally gone off track. i need help. or a tin foil hat. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Four weeks into the college term and I haven't done a tap.

This is worrying, but not worrying enough to force me off the sofa and into the library :rolleyes:

Four weeks into the college term and I haven't done a tap.

This is worrying, but not worrying enough to force me off the sofa and into the library :rolleyes:

I concur with your philosophy :pac:

It turns out I'm going to be debating right after unknown on Monday. Exciting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I should really take up debating... (no master debater jokes plz)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

You should take it up. Maybe one day you'll become a very skilled debater.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Had a class test at 10 this morning. Was gonna be good and get up early to do a bit of study for it. Woke up but in a haze, knocked off the alarm clock, fell back asleep, and woke up again at 10.03...cue me running in for the test, living about 15-20 mins walk away...even though i had less time, i still managed to get it all done and did fairly good, i thought :cool:

If anyone saw a person running through Moyola Park and down Newcastle Road at 10 this morning, that was probably me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I love having the day off cause of an Open Day :D Sleep in!! Woo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Okay, lets just sit down, bang out this essay, and then go do bad things!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Anyone have any suggestions what I should do with the €3.52 on my 3V card before I squander it on itunes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

deise_girl wrote: »
    Anyone have any suggestions what I should do with the €3.52 on my 3V card before I squander it on itunes?

Would it be possible to donate it to charity online?

I wouldn't call buying music squandering!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I wouldn't call buying good music squandering!
    Fixed :P

Although, if you do buy music on iTunes, what do you do with the remaining €0.55!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Robby91 wrote: »
    Fixed :P

Although, if you do buy music on iTunes, what do you do with the remaining €0.55!?

Buy something on ebay for 1c with free shipping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I've to do some debate type thing, in Irish, in front of hundreds of people, in Newry...

I'm gonna mess it up, and everyone will laugh :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I've to do some debate type thing, in Irish, in front of hundreds of people, in Newry...

I'm gonna mess it up, and everyone will laugh :(

I did debating in school! Some laugh! Just try let go of the nerves and try enjoy yourself! :)

Advertisement