Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Thread Renamed - Thread suddenly dies

I scapegoat the name for all this threads problems

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Thread Renamed - Thread suddenly dies

I scapegoat the name for all this threads problems

Blame Aoibheann :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I've just discovered how surprisingly nice Aldi food is - I'm saving over a 1/3 on my weekly shopping, with little to no compromise on food quality - why do people bother with Tesco or Dunnes?

Of course it starts looking less like a saving when you use the money that you saved to buy Milka chocolate and 99c cookies :o

<3 Aldi Rathmines.

Much love for Aldi. Waaaaaaaay better than Lidl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Of course it starts looking less like a saving when you use the money that you saved to buy Milka chocolate and 99c cookies :o

Always the problem when I shop at Aldi too, you end up making the difference buying crap :D So good though, great prices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I've just discovered how surprisingly nice Aldi food is - I'm saving over a 1/3 on my weekly shopping, with little to no compromise on food quality - why do people bother with Tesco or Dunnes?

<3 Aldi Rathmines.
    Ooo Milka chocolate, I have had that in aaages. Now I'll be thinking of it all night :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I can do a week's shopping, and get some other trinkets and doohickies here in Amsterdam for under €20, all thanks to LIDL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

We'll have a new housemate next week. I dont know if this is yaah or arggh yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I wish i had some new housemates. Some of them are just pure pricks, lazy and bitchy. I suppose there's always going to be conflict with 7 of us in the house.

Did you find him or did the landlord sort it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I wish i had some new housemates. Some of them are just pure pricks, lazy and bitchy. I suppose there's always going to be conflict with 7 of us in the house.

Did you find him or did the landlord sort it out?

The landlord. We all know each other, so he'll be the stranger in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

So...I'm an old man now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Anyone wanna see a pic of Betsy? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So...I'm an old man now :(
    Indeed! :p

Get used to it!

Given how often you have thrown that insult around, you are getting absolutely no fecking sympathy from me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Indeed! :p

Get used to it!

Given how often you have thrown that insult around, you are getting absolutely no fecking sympathy from me! :p

Shup old man

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Wouldn't like that myself. I've always lived with strangers but it's always been the case none of us know each other. Might be a bit awkward for him for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I was in that position last year, it actually put me on my best behaviour for a while because I was afraid if I was too messy and that, they'd gang up on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Anyone wanna see a pic of Betsy? :D

Did you name your tatoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

seanbmc wrote: »
    Did you name your tatoo?

Yes I named my tattoo :D

Yes I named my tattoo :D

I spelt tattoo wrong.

Let's see it then :P

seanbmc wrote: »
    I spelt tattoo wrong.

Let's see it then :P

Its in the Tattoos and Piercing forum! In the I'll show you mine if you show me yours thread :) If you cant find it I'll post the image here :)

• Advertisement

Its in the Tattoos and Piercing forum! In the I'll show you mine if you show me yours thread :) If you cant find it I'll post the image here :)

Found it, very nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The couple opposite me on the train are all over each other, basically dry riding like... Slightly awkward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Saw this the other day. Oh, Puccino's... :pac:

5a22a.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So if I/they are personal pronouns, "often" an adverb what would "watching" be? Like obvs a verb but theres a more specific name for it and I need to tell my french teacher coz she thinks im unreal at English Grammar :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

deise_girl wrote: »
    So if I/they are personal pronouns, "often" an adverb what would "watching" be? Like obvs a verb but theres a more specific name for it and I need to tell my french teacher coz she thinks im unreal at English Grammar :L

Oh ohhh!!

*raises hand*

Continuous present tense!!

Maybe...?! :P

Oh ohhh!!

*raises hand*

Continuous present tense!!

Maybe...?! :P
    Internet is telling me loadsa options, that is one of them though...
    Torn between a continuous present tense verb and a present participle!

Choices, choices :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I thought it was a progressive verb? Bleh, no teacher's ever asked me for grammar advice...

Namlub wrote: »
    I thought it was a progressive verb? Bleh, no teacher's ever asked me for grammar advice...

My French one always asks me to explain them in French since I reminded her of one coz she forgot, think it was the definite article thing, but now she needs me to know this to explain to the class.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'd say it's a continuous present tense verb personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Not sure if this is an aaarrrgghh or yaaaaaaaaaah coz I'm undecided.
    Buuutt I got placed in the trauma ward for my first placement in november. Way to throw me straight into the deep end!!!! :P Exciting too though :)

Advertisement