Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Sine...you also have to get up earlier than us and travel so far to college :P S'not all that epic livin at home. Just sayin...

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Sine...you also have to get up earlier than us and travel so far to college :P S'not all that epic livin at home. Just sayin...

:P

Yea but she has a car :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Yea but she has a car :(

We have freedom :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

We have freedom :cool:

Car = freedom:cool:

Getting up early isn't that bad..I get up at the same time I've gotten up for 6 years:P Routine ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Routine ftw!

Sleep ins ftw :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

I can't remember how to maths anymore- my cover letter is one big lie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

When I plug in my phone it saying "Charging, alien battery".

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEAN?! :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Aoifey! wrote: »

Just means it's not an original battery or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Google says there could be a fire!

Just means it's not an original battery or something.
    But I've had it for 3 years and this is the first time it said this.
    MarkD09 wrote: »
    Google says there could be a fire!
    Google confused me with so many different answers :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

But I've had it for 3 years and this is the first time it said this.

Well then it's a sign your phone is getting old!

Well then it's a sign your phone is getting old!
    Well the space button does stop working every few days, but.full.stops.work.just.as.good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It's taken a science teacher, a business student and two woodwork teachers to calm me down.

I am not freaking out anymore but I won't exactly say I've camled down. I'm just gonna sit her on the fence of argh and yaaahh while I finish my herbal tea.

Hm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just found out I have a fear of spiders...I was watching some youtube video in bed and at the corner of my eye, I could see something move on the floor, jumped like a girl! :mad:

Killed the fecker. Here's the aftermath, don't click if you don't like spiders!!

http://p.twimg.com/AcEt4O0CMAI5x1L.jpg

Just found out I have a fear of spiders...I was watching some youtube video in bed and at the corner of my eye, I could see something move on the floor, jumped like a girl! :mad:

Killed the fecker. Here's the aftermath, don't click if you don't like spiders!!

Is that incredibly zoomed or incredibly GIGANTIC?!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Zoomed in, it was about 3.5 inches long...

WHAT?!?!? That is more than gigantic. Please tell me you're in some exotic country...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Car = freedom:cool:

Getting up early isn't that bad..I get up at the same time I've gotten up for 6 years:P Routine ftw!

IDK, during school time I get up at between 7:15 to 7:30 every morning of the week, including weekends. It's fairly awful

WHAT?!?!? That is more than gigantic. Please tell me you're in some exotic country...

Indeed, Dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Fúck, never seen one that big here.

Indeed, Dublin!

That's too close for my liking!

*flees country*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Well my notice is officially handed in. Yay for having some days off. But no more free musicals for me. Let's hope this is all for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

IDK, during school time I get up at between 7:15 to 7:30 every morning of the week, including weekends. It's fairly awful

I get up every weekday between 6.30 and 6.40..s'grand like, I sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays. I do have a constant feeling of tiredness, but at this stage, it doesn't bother me in the slightest!
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Well my notice is officially handed in. Yay for having some days off. But no more free musicals for me. Let's hope this is all for the best.

The few days off will do so much for your health and stress levels. Musicals are great, but having a functioning body and brain is probably a little more beneficial:P Fair play for sticking with that crazy routine for so long..I doubt very many people could have done it without losing their minds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I get up every weekday between 6.30 and 6.40..s'grand like, I sleep in on Saturdays and Sundays. I do have a constant feeling of tiredness, but at this stage, it doesn't bother me in the slightest!

Ah Meehan you get your weekend lie in :pac:
    The few days off will do so much for your health and stress levels. Musicals are great, but having a functioning body and brain is probably a little more beneficial:P Fair play for sticking with that crazy routine for so long..I doubt very many people could have done it without losing their minds!
    +1 on that, hope it all works out for you Kate!

I should have listened :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

+1 on that, hope it all works out for you Kate!

Thanks guys, tbh I pretty much have lost my mind at this stage I've no attention span whatsoever :). Kinda sad to be leaving the job in general because I love it but I know it's something I have to do before I go insane. I haven't had a day off since I've started college. Thankfully reading week is the week after next so I'll be able to use that to catch up on sleep and college work.

Edit: Can anyone recommend me a good cheapish netbook to get? I mainly just want it for the internet and to have word on it for bringing in and out of college. Mine is old, slow and heavy so looking for something lightish..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Someone posted this in AH, it's a speech by Charlie Chaplin.

It gave me goosebumps and brought a tear to my eye :)

It's amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

That was nothing short of beautiful. I'm tearing up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

seanbmc wrote: »
    Fúck, never seen one that big here.

:pac:

Advertisement