Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EastEnders character Kat Moon will reportedly face fresh heartache after she suffers a miscarriage.

In scenes to be aired at the end of summer, Kat (Jessie Wallace) will discover that she's pregnant with Alfie's baby, despite him believing he's infertile.

She then falls ill and is rushed to hospital, where she is told the devastating news, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

"The pregnancy takes Kat and Alfie (Shane Richie) completely by surprise and neither of them know how they really feel about it," a source said. "Kat is understandably very nervous and anxious about having another baby.

"Her head is all over the place. But before she has a chance to get used to the idea she suffers a miscarriage. It is a cruel thing to happen to them after everything that they've already been through this year.

"And once again viewers will be in tears as they watch Kat come to terms with losing her baby."

Kat was at the centre of the baby swap storyline earlier this year, when Ronnie Branning (Samantha Womack) lost her son James to cot death before switching him with Kat's healthy newborn Tommy. The plot received record viewer complaints.

An EastEnders spokesperson added: "There is a little bit more heartache for Kat and Alfie as they try to rebuild their lives with Tommy."

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    EastEnders character Kat Moon will reportedly face fresh heartache after she suffers a miscarriage.

In scenes to be aired at the end of summer, Kat (Jessie Wallace) will discover that she's pregnant with Alfie's baby, despite him believing he's infertile.

She then falls ill and is rushed to hospital, where she is told the devastating news, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

"The pregnancy takes Kat and Alfie (Shane Richie) completely by surprise and neither of them know how they really feel about it," a source said. "Kat is understandably very nervous and anxious about having another baby.

"Her head is all over the place. But before she has a chance to get used to the idea she suffers a miscarriage. It is a cruel thing to happen to them after everything that they've already been through this year.

"And once again viewers will be in tears as they watch Kat come to terms with losing her baby."

Kat was at the centre of the baby swap storyline earlier this year, when Ronnie Branning (Samantha Womack) lost her son James to cot death before switching him with Kat's healthy newborn Tommy. The plot received record viewer complaints.

An EastEnders spokesperson added: "There is a little bit more heartache for Kat and Alfie as they try to rebuild their lives with Tommy."

For feck sake, we'll have to sit through hours of Kat whining again!!GREAT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

These writers must hate actors. They don't usually give out happy storylines

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a330251/eastenders-return-for-joe-swash.html

Former EastEnders star Joe Swash is returning to the soap, it has been confirmed.

The actor, who was axed as Mickey Miller in 2008 after five years on the show, will return next week to film two episodes involving on-screen brother Darren's wedding to Jodie Gold.

"Typically, Mickey arrives back for Darren's wedding but he's more interested in giving his little brother a proper knees-up to celebrate his last night as a bachelor," a source told the Daily Star Sunday.

"He's pleased to see some of his old mates but when he finds out what they've planned for Darren's stag do he realises he has to take control as it's pretty dire.

"Luckily for Darren, big brother Mickey makes sure he gets one hell of a send-off before his big day."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

I heard she comes back with Syed's child.

The Masoods are really annoying at the moment, the story is really being dragged out with Tamwar and Yusef and all that, but Amira returning with a child could be a good storyline if they don't drag it out like other storylines.

The whole Michael storyline is getting on my wick, its so boring. I hope he doesn't kill Roxy cos it'll probably mean a miserable, moaning Ronnie will come back, have had enough of her misery!

I think this is most likely,if I recall correctly in her departing scene in the Taxi she was rubbing her belly so I presume she was pregnant but never told anyone.
    Either that or she just had a big feed in the Chippy :D :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

hiscan wrote: »
    I think this is most likely,if I recall correctly in her departing scene in the Taxi she was rubbing her belly so I presume she was pregnant but never told anyone.
    Either that or she just had a big feed in the Chippy :D :P

Have you seen that chippy? If she'd eaten there, she'd have needed an ambulance, not a taxi. :eek:

Sigourney wrote: »
    Have you seen that chippy? If she'd eaten there, she'd have needed an ambulance, not a taxi. :eek:

:D:D
    Must have been the Argy Bargy so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Nah, reckon it can't be Alfie's. Oo's she been playing away with? Maybe Spencer Moon's been hanging around the Square?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

How thick was Ricky not taking the money...:D

EastEnders newcomer Eddie Moon will be left "devastated" when an arson attack leads to him losing his livelihood in a forthcoming storyline, reports have revealed.

In dramatic scenes which air next week, Eddie decides to make a fresh start by bringing his antiques business to Walford when he finds new work premises in the area.

However, the charmer's dreams go up in smoke when one resident decides to set all of his stock alight. Despite his sons Tyler and Anthony trying to fight the blaze, Eddie is left with nothing.

In the aftermath of the mystery attack, Eddie decides that his estranged son Michael must have been responsible due to their long-running feud.

"Tyler and Anthony try to help but nothing can be done - everything is destroyed," an Albert Square source told The Sun. "Eddie looks on devastated, his whole life appears to have gone up in flames.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a330359/eastenders-arson-attack-devastates-eddie-moon.html

I don't think it'll be Michael as he probably wouldn't keep it a secret, he rub his nose in it if that was the case.

I'm thinking it could be someone else but I don't think he has any other enemies or people that really hate him? Although it could have been an accident that got out of hand from one of the teenagers, Lola maybe?

• Advertisement

^ Jean's crush on him could try nasty since he is with Carol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How thick was Ricky not taking the money...:D

Poor Ricky! He's so nice - he wouldn't say boo to a goose!:D But yeah he's a bit simple alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

leahyl wrote: »
    Poor Ricky! He's so nice - he wouldn't say boo to a goose!:D But yeah he's a bit simple alright!

i love that saying "boo to a goose"

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

^ Jean's crush on him could try nasty since he is with Carol :p

I heard he beds Shirley as well! I love Jean, her and Tiffany are definitely the best actors on the soap!

I'd love to see Grant Mitchell come back and for him and Phil to get involved in their antics again. Anyone have any characters they'd like to see return?

I also love Roxy and Ronnie when they first came into it- they were such good characters initially-always out partying!

I heard he beds Shirley as well! I love Jean, her and Tiffany are definitely the best actors on the soap!

I'd love to see Grant Mitchell come back and for him and Phil to get involved in their antics again. Anyone have any characters they'd like to see return?

I also love Roxy and Ronnie when they first came into it- they were such good characters initially-always out partying!

Well Bianca is confirmed to be coming back

I would like to see another return for Grant and also Sharon with baby Dennis

I think Belinda Slater should come back as a full time character

I'd love to see Sean Slater back, he's a really good actor and brought some life into EE

Also Honey Mitchell, I like her much better than Julie. It would be great if Billy and Honey got back together. Would bring some fresh air into EE as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i know its a soap but wat ricky did last night was great , thats what you call a real man and a true father !!!! had a tear in my eye !!! and that genine i hope they kill her off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

They couldn't kill off Janine everyone loves to hate her! I do anyway:D Got sick of Sharon before she left but would love to see Grant back.

An EastEnders regular could become the third gay character on Albert Square, a report has suggested.

Ben Mitchell (Joshua Pascoe) will reveal that he is gay after sharing a kiss with another teenager called Duncan, according to The Mirror.

"Since the day Ben returned to Walford, he's been a bit of a disappointment for Phil," a show insider told the paper.

"With his love of dancing and musicals, Ben was not cast from the same 'tough guy' mould as his father. It's ironic that Phil's efforts to turn his son into a mini version of himself backfire spectacularly when he encourages Ben to go boxing with Duncan.

"But no one could anticipate the chain of events this will spark around Walford as Ben tries to keep his sexuality secret from his father."

Ben and Duncan will reportedly be spotted by Patrick Truman (Rudolph Walker), but Ben threatens the shopkeeper fearing what father Phil (Steve McFadden) will say if he finds out.

The production source continued: "Poor Ben is terrified of Phil's reaction but the truth will out, sooner or later."

EastEnders executive producer Bryan Kirkwood recently defended scenes showing Syed Masood (Marc Elliott) and Christian Clarke (John Partridge) in bed together following viewer complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

EastEnders executive producer Bryan Kirkwood recently defended scenes showing Syed Masood (Marc Elliott) and Christian Clarke (John Partridge) in bed together following viewer complaints.

SERIOUSLY?! :mad:

I wonder how many they got about Max and Tanya in bed :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Ben, gay?! NEVER!

He was such a lad's lad when he was a kid! :eek:

lol

Ben, gay?! NEVER!

He was such a lad's lad when he was a kid! :eek:

lol

The first Ben,I would say no
    The current Ben,it's no surprise

I feel sorry for Vanessa

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I feel sorry for Vanessa

She's just put in there for an excuse for Max and the OCD helps.

Still, it's Tanya, can't blame the man!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    She's just put in there for an excuse for Max and the OCD helps.

Still, it's Tanya, can't blame the man!

I think Max wanted Stacey more than Tanya and she is not around

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I think Max wanted Stacey more than Tanya and she is not around

Max wants what he can't have, so Stacey and Tanya make sense, it's whoever is unavailable in this case.

Tanya makes no sense.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Cookie33 wrote: »
    I don't think it'll be Michael as he probably wouldn't keep it a secret, he rub his nose in it if that was the case.

I'm thinking it could be someone else but I don't think he has any other enemies or people that really hate him? Although it could have been an accident that got out of hand from one of the teenagers, Lola maybe?

yay my prediction came true :D

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »

EastEnders fans will be introduced to another member of the Moon family later this year as twisted villain Michael Moon meets his long-lost brother, reports have revealed.

Craig Moon, who has Down's Syndrome, will make his first appearance on screen in the autumn when family patriarch Eddie Moon arranges for Michael to meet the sibling he never knew existed, according to The People.

Elliot Rosen, 32, has taken on the role of Craig and is thought to have already filmed his first scenes. Reports suggest that he has been signed as a guest artist for a handful of episodes.

EastEnders bosses are believed to have worked closely with the Down's Syndrome Association while devising the new storyline for the Moon clan.

A Walford source told the newspaper: "It is something they are very proud of. They are determined to continue to raise issues like this."

Meanwhile, praising the soap's decision, a spokesperson for the Down's Syndrome Association commented: "Presenting people with Down's Syndrome living successful lives is always positive."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement