Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

bubbaloo wrote: »
    God last night's episode was awful stupid!
    I know that doctor is a creepy git but in a professional capacity any doctor worth his salt would have reassured a woman with an "abnormal smear result"!
    They are just trying to dramatise the whole thing!
    I don't blame Tanya for being worried and terrified but why didn't he tell her that it's a common occurance and it could come to nothing!

I agree - I think this "abnormal smear" result has been dreadfully handled by the BBC. He let Tanya think she had cancer in the surgery. I hate to think what someone watching this with their first abnormal smear result & awaiting further investigation is thinking!! I've just gotten the all clear after my 3rd abnormal smear and never was I allowed to think I had cancer from the start!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

misschoo wrote: »
    I agree - I think this "abnormal smear" result has been dreadfully handled by the BBC. He let Tanya think she had cancer in the surgery. I hate to think what someone watching this with their first abnormal smear result & awaiting further investigation is thinking!! I've just gotten the all clear after my 3rd abnormal smear and never was I allowed to think I had cancer from the start!

Very true and well said! I've been there too and I was never given any cause for concern. And I had that colcoscophy that Tanya is being sent for, which was also no cause for concern. My results have been perfect ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Laura.Lee

Can anyone tell me how/where Vanessa got her engagement ring back???
    I thought Max hid it but she was wearing it tonight.:confused:

Laura.Lee wrote: »

Well spotted! I didn't notice that. Wonder was it a slip up on their part? She looked so much nicer with her hair straight after she'd washed it - the helmet was gone! It took years off her. What age is she? She has lovely skin - barely a line in sight!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Laura.Lee wrote: »

Must have found it in the bedsit when she met Tanya.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

K-9 wrote: »
    Must have found it in the bedsit when she met Tanya.
    7:D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Whos house does Eddie and his sons live in? Can't place it at all.

Hate Vanessa story line!

And hate Michael story line!

Think I'll stop watching

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Whos house does Eddie and his sons live in? Can't place it at all.

Hate Vanessa story line!

And hate Michael story line!

Think I'll stop watching

That'd be where the slater's lived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Yep, tis the Slaters, Mo rented it out to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Gone pretty crap at the moment. I would like Micheal gone he is very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michael Moon
    gets with Janine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

The weirdo rob back,i hope the story picks up now.I knew that guy was up to something lol And Whitney as ever dumb:rolleyes: The ending was good the rest was boring.
    Tanya need booting they have no story lines for her.
    I think the program should consist of Janine and Lauren and Ryan and the rob weirdo
    Although Ryan is going and murdering rob
    get rid of the slaters altogether.Kat i cant stand her and Alfie i cant stand anymore either now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

i know i could'nt believe it!!!! :eek: the ending was brilliant......but again have you noticed rob has turned up once again when whitney is friendless and brotherless!!!!!! :rolleyes: should be a very good week......well it better be like :mad:

kaa wrote: »
    i know i could'nt believe it!!!! :eek: the ending was brilliant......but again have you noticed rob has turned up once again when whitney is friendless and brotherless!!!!!! :rolleyes: should be a very good week......well it better be like :mad:

So Rob is the love of Whitney's life what about Billie and Tony then :confused: and surely she could have called the police when she went home :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

How the hell did Rob know Whitney was gone to Southend?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I totally have a crush on Fatboy now!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

julyjane wrote: »

He saw her take off in the car. Presumably he had his car close by, jumped into it, and followed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

He saw her in the car and remember earlier in the show Fatboy told whitney they were going to Southend and rob was with Whitney! Eastenders is getting very boring now there storylines are going around in circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

So does anyone know who's body is pulled from the sea after Rob and Ryan's fight?

So does anyone know who's body is pulled from the sea after Rob and Ryan's fight?
    Rob he is dead

Andrew (Heather's fella) is
    Rose's son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I'm loving this weeks eastenders
    Rob is soo sexy ...
    Dot and her Sister interesting ...
    Shona Bernadette McGarty (bet shes Irish) what a fantastic Actress Whitney is
    Hev and Shell love them Thank God for English soaps they're the best

I agree with everything the above poster has said - except for the line about Rob!:eek: He has a face like a weasle! He's playing the part well though - I'll give him that. But sexy - nooooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Ryan is such a ride!!!

Ryan is such a ride!!!

He rode to Southend pretty quick :p

Whitney is some hopeless tool have no pity whatsoever for her

Everytime Rob comes on screen I keep waiting for a pissed high Frank Gallagher to pop up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Looks like another new member is on there way

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0826/eastenders.html

blondie7 wrote: »
    Looks like another new member is on there way

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0826/eastenders.html

The dangerous and destructive Derek Branning storms into the Square this winter.

And it will come as a major shock for his younger brothers Jack and Max, played by Scott Maslen, 40, and Jake Wood, 39.

EastEnders bosses have cast movie star Jamie Foreman, 53, to play the evil newcomer who takes over the Branning clan.

Jamie, whose big-screen hits *include Layer Cake and Nil By Mouth, said: “I am hugely *excited to be joining such an iconic show.

“EastEnders is full of *fantastic actors so it is a role I couldn’t refuse.

“The Brannings are such a great family to be joining and I am extremely interested to see how Derek is going to fit in.”

Show boss Bryan Kirkwood added: “Loyal EastEnders viewers may know that the fearsome Derek Branning, eldest son of Jim, has been a shadowy *presence looming over the rest of the family for years.

“So it’s a real coup to sign Jamie to play the biggest, baddest Branning. He has an incredible pedigree, having starred in some of the best British movies.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Was on rte website this morning that she is not returning despite rumours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

What did Rob do to Whitney?

• Advertisement

What did Rob do to Whitney?

Pimp her out to his mates

So Anthony is 25 and he is the youngest. What age is Tyler so?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement