Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cody you still got BF2? I'm half considering purchasing it this weekend. Picking up a couple of PS3 and a few games :p

Only thing putting me off BF2 is how I will absolutely get decimated by all haha. At least with BF3 there'll be a lot of newbies akin to me so I can find my feet easier :D

edit - I'll pass on tonight man, Law and Order on soon so I'll catch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

yep i still have it. ah you'll get used to it pretty quick. In the objective game everyone plays the objective, facking class ...... get it :P

Edit: no bother man il be popping on to change my pass word anyways and watching eastenders on RTE player <_< >_>

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm not a fan of gw either. We can split the gang up into two teams, and play dom or what not. When the game is over, go back to main lobby and switch the teams around. What yee think?

Scody94 wrote: »
    yep i still have it. ah you'll get used to it pretty quick. In the objective game everyone plays the objective ...... get it :P

Aye I know ;) As said before, that is the one aspect that appeals to me tbh but not having many mates on PSN who play it was the put off. I can do a job be it defensive, support, objective or all out attack, I usually base my game depending on those in a COD party tbh. Versatility is one of my biggest strength.

I can still imagine being bent over in BF2 though, the maps confusing me, etc, etc haha :pac:

Edit: no bother man il be popping on to change my pass word anyways and watching eastenders on RTE player <_< >_>

BANN..... ?

Watched Eastenders from 01-03 I think :o <- thinking back >_<

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of gw either. We can split the gang up into two teams, and play dom or what not. When the game is over, go back to main lobby and switch the teams around. What yee think?

I'd like that. But it's up to the majority in the end. I thought we'd be playing Sabo or SnD earlier, but it ended up as another GW and I was just in meh mood during the last game. I didn't want to go all try hard against this full clan. I just wanted to walk around stylin n proflin with my RPK :D

It's a shame there is no regular 6 man or Ground War Mosh Pit even, I wouldn't be whining if that was available. I've always said 3-5 games of each game type is the best way of doing this.

Aye I know ;) As said before, that is the one aspect that appeals to me tbh but not having many mates on PSN who play it was the put off. I can do a job be it defensive, support, objective or all out attack, I usually base my game depending on those in a COD party tbh. Versatility is one of my biggest strength.

I can still imagine being bent over in BF2 though, the maps confusing me, etc, etc haha :pac:

tbh i don't like playing COD on my own but in BFBC2 i wouldnt be bothered by it only being me playing. you'll have one playing if you get it :D :P
    i like BFBC2 so much that ive bought it on steam before i even get my PC lol
    BANN..... ?

Watched Eastenders from 01-03 I think :o <- thinking back >_<

some people hate it but i actually enjoy it for some reason :P

tbh i don't like playing COD on my own but in BFBC2 i wouldnt be bothered by it only being me playing. you'll have one playing if you get it :D :P
    i like BFBC2 so much that ive bought it on steam before i even get my PC lol

You ever play BF 1943? That was one of the best download games I've played. I'd love to play it again. Only played the demo. I doubt many are on it though now otherwise I'd buy it from PSN store.

You ever play BF 1943? That was one of the best download games I've played. I'd love to play it again. Only played the demo. I doubt many are on it though now otherwise I'd buy it from PSN store.

ye have it bought on xbox and do play it regulary at night if there is no activity on PSN :P brilliant game and well worth the 1200 ms points

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I went on there an no one was on, I died a little inside.

Now. Pawn Stars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Last played it a couple of months ago but always got a full lobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    Now. Pawn Stars.

Watch Storage Wars (just as good imo) or Gold Rush Alaska :D

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Last played it a couple of months ago but always got a full lobby.

Aye. Remember seeing you on it ages ago. The map I played was a horseshoe tropical island type map. Start off on the carriers and get the plane or boat across to the islands. Great craic. There was an airfield in the bigger central island. It was actually a very well designed but quite simple big map.

Aye. Remember seeing you on it ages ago. The map I played was a horseshoe tropical island type map. Start off on the carriers and get the plane or boat across to the islands. Great craic. There was an airfield in the bigger central island. It was actually a very well designed but quite simple big map.

there is only 3 maps but they are all good . Iwo jima , guadalcanal and wake island ? (the horse shoe map)there is a 4th but that's a game type called air control which basically is just flying arund in plane trying to shoot eachother down :D

there is only 3 maps but they are all good . Iwo jima , guadalcanal and wake island ? (the horse shoe map)there is a 4th but that's a game type called air control which basically is just flying arund in plane trying to shoot eachother down :D

Haha awesome. I was ****ing useless in the planes. I could take off ok but as soon as I tried to turn around.... eh... less said the better :pac:

On the ground though, gun on gun, iz l33t.

Haha awesome. I was ****ing useless in the planes. I could take off ok but as soon as I tried to turn around.... eh... less said the better :pac:

On the ground though, gun on gun, iz l33t.

i was always better in the planes on BF1943 but complete opposite in bfbc2 :P no good in helicopters :o

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I got a friend request from you which I didn't accept because I wasn't sure who you were. Two minutes later I got signed out saying someone else had signed into my account so I signed back in straight away and changed my password then noticed that you had been accepted and were online.??

Deleted you straight away to be safe.

Strange. I thought you deleted me because you didn't like me or something. :o

I'll send another request now.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

FYG wrote: »
    Strange. I thought you deleted me because you didn't like me or something. :o

I'll send another request now.

I just freaked out because someone signed into my account literally two minutes after your request and accepted you.

Really want to play BF1943 now >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have BFBC2 Aswell so there's 3 of us :P

Isn't BCBC2 meant to be the worse of the two (BF2)?

What's the difference between them anyway?

I might pick up a couple of games tomorrow. Tiger Woods 12 will be one of them, the other quite possibly BF2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah the sniping is just so good on BF,sniped a guy off a speedboat from a mile away yesterday,felt awesome.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ah the sniping is just so good on BF,sniped a guy off a speedboat from a mile away yesterday,felt awesome.

BF2? PS3?

Xbox,BFBC2 also I don't the difference between that and BF2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Agh.Ade what game are you talking about?

BF2 is the best Battlefield-Hands down.

Agh.Ade what game are you talking about?

BF2 is the best Battlefield-Hands down.

I don't know :D

I played the online beta for BF2, and enjoyed it despite being a bit crap at it. BFBC2 I remember reading or hearing was not worth buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Cody you still got BF2? I'm half considering purchasing it this weekend. Picking up a couple of PS3 and a few games :p

Only thing putting me off BF2 is how I will absolutely get decimated by all haha.

I have BFBC2 Aswell so there's 3 of us :P

I also have BF2 and wouldnt mind a few games of it.. Main reason I dont play it much is same as ade.. I just get obliterated everytime I try!!

beertons wrote: »

Yea this defo needs to be done.. Easily solved.. 2 parties! Go off and play sabo!! :D

I used to hate playing GW coz connection was usually worse for me than other game type but it can be fun sometimes! not all the time.. Just like domination.. again.. and again.. and again... and again :(

hypermuse wrote: »
    I also have BF2 and wouldnt mind a few games of it.. Main reason I dont play it much is same as ade.. I just get obliterated everytime I try!!

Yea this defo needs to be done.. Easily solved.. 2 parties! Go off and play sabo!! :D

I used to hate playing GW coz connection was usually worse for me than other game type but it can be fun sometimes! not all the time.. Just like domination.. again.. and again.. and again... and again :(

I'll consider picking it up tomorrow. But Tiger Woods 12 comes first :P

You and me can just split and play Sabo :D We only really 2 or 3 people anyway, unless vs full clan which is rare.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't mind some search or hq either,where at some stage it might come down to just one man.O the pressure

Advertisement