Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

@balfie : change the locks! that'll learn her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

chenged the doors an windows, fuk the locks, this place is like fort knox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie, you have a colander on you're head, a spork in hand and a load of cardboard boxes stacked up against the door don't you?

Leeg17 wrote: »

Hows my house on the internet???? :(

(thats actually nice not all closed up! )

Balfie, you have a colander on you're head, a spork in hand and a load of cardboard boxes stacked up against the door don't you?

Yes. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    Thanks for the games I had, sorry it was only 3 games, I just got absolutely wrecked.. :( hope to get on for a proper session, but I wuddnt hold ur breath to see me at all.

I thought you'd never be on the ps3 again with that depressing talk

Sorry Eamo, Can U ever forgive me? haha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Myself Balfie beertons and kells on now if anyone wants to join us (black ops)

Splinter wrote: »
    Myself Balfie beertons and kells on now if anyone wants to join us (black ops)

I'll be on ASAP, just trying to get this external HDD to work on the Ps3

Going on. No headset tonight as I'm really knackered (honestly, after 6PM everyday this week I'm feeling tired!) and listening to Dubstep quite loudly :)

If we ever got a group on GTA or UC2.... I'd change my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

GTA Tonight then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I'm on

PSN: stephen-s

GTA Tonight then :P

If only...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Going on. No headset tonight as I'm really knackered (honestly, after 6PM everyday this week I'm feeling tired!) and listening to Dubstep quite loudly :)

If we ever got a group on GTA or UC2.... I'd change my mind.

well il be on uc2 later on if ya wanna play

If only...

I'm up for GTA if we get a few on it.

Smh. Hate Ground War again. That's all we pretty much play these days. Invite me for 6 man parties only or private matches.

On a sidenote, the RPK is pretty good!

that last game for me on WMD there. for me it was good, we got killed alot, but also got alot of kills, that was against a FULL clan, not just half one in ground war, 9v8 of us an one randomer, an it was great to see that we work so good as a team.

Yeah cause we're beast's (no really)

TBH I commend anyone that sticks out a full game against us. It's fairly ****e being on the other side getting done dry.

Now imagine if we all ran SR71, CG and coujos...

"EAT THAT ASS UP!"

They were alright tbf.
    Only the randomer was using ghost iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I hadn't my headset on and was sitting way back on my bed so i couldn't really hear em... but did i hear a couple of those clan members repeating "Theres gonna be rape" or something ? :P

Really horrible aim in that game ! hardly played at all these last couple of weeks :s

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Alright lads, Conor here. All of my accounts have been hacked - Boards, Gmail, PSN, and Twitter. I've created a new PSN account already. I'll go through the list of usernames on the forum and add you all again. If anyone wants to add me themselves, my new PSN ID is Conor-FYG.

FYG wrote: »
    Alright lads, Conor here. All of my accounts have been hacked - Boards, Gmail, PSN, and Twitter. I've created a new PSN account already. I'll go through the list of usernames on the forum and add you all again. If anyone wants to add me themselves, my new PSN ID is Conor-FYG.

Conor who?

EDIT
    Conor buckley? That sucks man. sorry to hear it

Sorry man.How did it get hacked btw.

Did you give someone your pass to get 15th prestige? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Conor buckley? That sucks man. sorry to hear it

Yeah, that's me.
    Sorry man.How did it get hacked btw.

Did you give someone your pass to get 15th prestige? :P

No. :P

I don't know how they got my password to be honest. I got a message on PSN from one of my older accounts saying all my accounts had been hacked and my PSN was next. Got signed out because somebody else signed on with my details. Now my password has been changed.

Serves me right for using the exact same password everywhere. :o

Ya poor bastard.

I also use the same everywhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Scody94 wrote: »
    well il be on uc2 later on if ya wanna play

I mite come back on if people are playin uncharted

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yeah, that's me.

No. :P

I don't know how they got my password to be honest. I got a message on PSN from one of my older accounts saying all my accounts had been hacked and my PSN was next. Got signed out because somebody else signed on with my details. Now my password has been changed.

Serves me right for using the exact same password everywhere. :o

I got a friend request from you which I didn't accept because I wasn't sure who you were. Two minutes later I got signed out saying someone else had signed into my account so I signed back in straight away and changed my password then noticed that you had been accepted and were online.??

Deleted you straight away to be safe.

Unlucky Conor. My HvG account (competitive gaming account) was hacked late last year I think. You're man simply wanted an apology of me for sending some abuse two years earlier in COD4 and when I did, I gave me my account back :s Changed the password straight away. Haven't actually been on the HvG account since that night.
    PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I mite come back on if people are playin uncharted

Cody has gone offline. These days we seemingly only play Ground War in BOPS, cba'ed with it so will definitely be on UC2 at some point tomorrow. We'll do a mix of games. I really enjoyed my last night (think it was me, Remi and Cody) playing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Unlucky Conor. My HvG account (competitive gaming account) was hacked late last year I think. You're man simply wanted an apology of me for sending some abuse two years earlier in COD4 and when I did, I gave me my account back :s Changed the password straight away. Haven't actually been on the HvG account since that night.

Cody has gone offline. These days we seemingly only play Ground War in BOPS, cba'ed with it so will definitely be on UC2 at some point tomorrow. We'll do a mix of games. I really enjoyed my last night (think it was me, Remi and Cody) playing it

im thinking of goin back on if people are about

reading the above im gonna be changing my password when i get online

Advertisement