Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

:pac:

Nah unfortunately not Darren, was in SS, I kept shouting down the mic to ask them did they remember me but they had me muted.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Logging in now for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    Tried to get on for the night, was told No again. "Maybe tomorro night"

Think I am just gonna sell my playstation, cause to be honest I'm sick of it just lyin there doing nothing an always been told "No I'm watchin me show tonight"

Sell it and buy yourself a tv.. .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

4 games, 4 blackbirds \o/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

@balfie. just take the home plug off me, and play games upstairs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

beertons wrote: »

If he doesn't, i'll take it off ya >:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

beertons wrote: »

I am taking it. Don't worry.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gonna play a few games, just want to get my gold FAL!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

e2793442-34d3-44df-a909-add6d2d23536.gif

Gold FAL ftw! I'll play more than 2 games tomorrow... promise :p

• Advertisement

Thanks for the few games lads, wrecked tired so didn't want to stay on for too long.

Have the mp5 in my top five so now just to grind the gall for around 400 kills to knock off the famas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

How can you use some of the sub-machine guns? I've been using the Mac 11 a little and I always run out of ammo.

I know I could use dual mag, but should I sacrifice rapid fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Anyone on Blops?

Psn is johnny_sasaki if anyone's interested in a few games:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

So for not joining, was just on to record some theatre mode and ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Blay wrote: »
    Anyone on Blops?

Psn is johnny_sasaki if anyone's interested in a few games:)

il add ya tommorow mate and we'll have a few games

Desire. wrote: »
    How can you use some of the sub-machine guns? I've been using the Mac 11 a little and I always run out of ammo.

I know I could use dual mag, but should I sacrifice rapid fire?

For the MacAdeeee, I suggest -

Extended Mags/Silencer

Scavenger - absolutely necessary

Sleight of Hand / Warlord -I personally go for SOH every single time, because when the amount of times you'll be up close in gun fights coupled with those occasions where you're against more than 1 person it gives you the advantage especially when rushing.

Marathon / Hacker - really depends on who you are playing with, how the good the enemy is and map size.

Thanks for the games I had, sorry it was only 3 games, I just got absolutely wrecked.. :( hope to get on for a proper session, but I wuddnt hold ur breath to see me at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Anyone up for a weekend binge session..??

Only free time I have these days! usually only turn on PS3 during the week now to watch something off laptop...

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

hypermuse wrote: »
    Anyone up for a weekend binge session..??

Only free time I have these days! usually only turn on PS3 during the week now to watch something off laptop...

I could do that. I think I'm at nothing this weekend

balls. i will be absent this weekeme and the one after. will be on from 3-830 today. nearly on the last prestige.

• Advertisement

I'll be on in a hour or so since golf was cancelled.

Oh and I might be ghosting it up today for a bit, so I apolgise to my mammy, my daddy and El co Hade. Only unlocked Flak Jacket pro a couple of days ago for the first time! Ghost Pro for the anti air support class would be handy. Ghost Pro is really the only thing I have to get I think. Second Chance is a no go -_-

I'll pop on too so. I'll use sentries and lob them into the enemy spawn, stick on hacker to spot where they deploy and you're done.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll pop on too so. I'll use sentries and lob them into the enemy spawn, stick on hacker to spot where they deploy and you're done.

Later, a party of all 9 of us need to use sentry guns. Get them. Make a wall of them and camp on a big map :pac:

We should try 1 v 9 games too, have a craving for that :P If all is not going well for that person either give a shout out or when the enemy hit 50 kills, we charge for the win.

Oh and we must play Pack.

Ah, its games like that that makes you wanna never stop playing...

..Joined an ante up SS lobby, 15th prestige running his mouth saying he was guna destroy me and dominate everyone and his (2) laughing in the background.
    First gun Kiparis rapid fire, end up going 7-0 before dying, got a double headshot feed with the dragunov later on no scoping. Won with a 4,500 to 3,300 lead going 30-8. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Later, a party of all 9 of us need to use sentry guns. Get them. Make a wall of them and camp on a big map :pac:

We should try 1 v 9 games too, have a craving for that :P If all is not going well for that person either give a shout out or when the enemy hit 50 kills, we charge for the win.

Oh and we must play Pack.

What ya mean by 1v9?
    Where we hide and you beast?
    Like the game on Villa?

Lee will have to record cause theatre mode is fecked for GW

was that 200-0 game recovered?

Noo buddy it only recorded half of it in my theater mode..

I have the house to meself for a few hours so gonna go online if any of ya are up for it?

What ya mean by 1v9?
    Where we hide and you beast?
    Like the game on Villa?

Lee will have to record cause theatre mode is fecked for GW

Still ****ing proper gutted about that. I was dominating before connection interrupted and I had another blackbird to use! I should have used Hacker and a silenced weapon. Would have avoided a couple of those deaths to claymores.

Gonna have some lunch and then I'll be on.

I'm recording two wager matches I've saved then I'll be ready to record live for any matches we do.

_____

Changing sensitivity from 10-7 was a very smart move, I can still turn on guys but find I'm not overshooting them as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

On now for a while, who's about?

Advertisement