Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Or be like Balfie and have your name appear 3 times on the list

Thats cause I'm feckin KING!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

hows the hacking going Balfie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

My connection has really gone down the ****ter the last few weeks. That or it just disagrees with lee as a host, could barely move in those dom/dem games with connection interupted messages, was okish those last few games, random spikes are anoying tho.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

3 games of Sabo v a full GB clan, 2 on Nuketown and 1 on Jungle. Won them with messers Balf, Hypnosismuse and Khad.

The other team were sound, had a good conversation with them, offered them scrims in the future and they're up for it.

The big Sabo game on Summit was great craic... as was the first round of Demo before people left *cough Kells raged(? :P) cough* :D

5 on 7 in that final couple of rounds was :s

• Advertisement

Nah just the last round, was 6v6 at 1-1 then some guy joined our team and someone/kells rquit. And practically 5-6 for the first round as i'd timed out 3 times before getting in on the second round.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Magill wrote: »
    My connection has really gone down the ****ter the last few weeks. That or it just disagrees with lee as a host, could barely move in those dom/dem games with connection interupted messages, was okish those last few games, random spikes are anoying tho.

My connection was messed up too for about a three week period when the PSN first came back online. I couldn't join a game lobby at all, unless I was in somebody's party. Then I would lag badly for the whole game. I couldn't find any games in FIFA either.

I don't know what happened, but after a couple of weeks it returned to normal.

FYG wrote: »
    My connection was messed up too for about a three week period when the PSN first came back online. I couldn't join a game lobby at all, unless I was in somebody's party. Then I would lag badly for the whole game. I couldn't find any games in FIFA either.

I don't know what happened, but after a couple of weeks it returned to normal.

Im normally connected via ethernet but my room just got done up for my sister (Im moving out sept) so we pulled out the cables and just stuck on the wireless... i think im getting a fair bit of interference as im only getting a 50-60% signal. I'll have to **** about with the settings tomorrow, might just need the channel changed or something silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Who is your ISP?

Absolute cracking session there lads, normally I hate, really Hate GW, but that was a crackin session, even with 1-2 randomers, it was a feckin great night, I was playin brilliant... Dunno, I'm puttin it down to the rice krispie cake. :D

Thanks Lads.

• Advertisement

Good sesh alright. Especially loved the Sabo game, it wasn't as long as I imagined it be it was end to end and that was good to see. The GB clan games were epic too. Yer man who I was talking to sent us a message to join. Half considering it. The fact I wouldn't have to run anything is appealing.

Now.. to watch Fear on TV3. Reese Whiterspoon >>> Emma Watson. That is all :)

Good sesh alright. Especially loved the Sabo game, it wasn't as long as I imagined it be it was end to end and that was good to see.

Now to watch Fear on TV3. Reese Whiterspoon >>> Emma Watson. That is all :)

I can't belive I was gettin more Kills than the all powerful Ade. I feel emmmm I dunno... :eek:

Balfie wrote: »
    I can't belive I was gettin more Kills than the all powerful Ade. I feel emmmm I dunno... :eek:

The joys of sniping amigo :D I enjoyed it.

I think Cody mentioned it, but I was getting a ton of hitmarkers with the PSG tonight. Twas random because I thought it was a 1 shot kill from waist up :/

The joys of sniping amigo :D I enjoyed it.

I think Cody mentioned it, but I was getting a ton of hitmarkers with the PSG tonight. Twas random because I thought it was a 1 shot kill from waist up :/

Should do that more if it means that I get a few more Kills a session :P

Headshot wrote: »
    hows the hacking going Balfie?

Grand yeah, its working out well buddy, thanks for the interest into my 3Li73 Hacking Skills :D

Should do that more if it means that I get a few more Kills a session :P

Haha. Point noted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Grand yeah, its working out well buddy, thanks for the interest into my 3Li73 Hacking Skills :D

mgthats's like....

Haha. Point noted :)

I'm disappoint in ya there Ade! The correct response there should have been, its not about the kills its about the winning. :P

hahaha

I'm only jokin buddy, do whatever ya like, once we win I couldn't give a feck :D

I'm disappoint in ya there Ade! The correct response there should have been, its not about the kills its about the winning. :P

hahaha

I'm only jokin buddy, do whatever ya like, once we win I couldn't give a feck :D

I know man. I kinda want to back into sniping tbh now anyway. 2 year hiatus from regularly sniping, hard to do with my joypad but I'm getting there
    gradually :) Anyway, I'll be doing it Ground War for the most part where I can actually get some kills lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

3 games of Sabo v a full GB clan, 2 on Nuketown and 1 on Jungle. Won them with messers Balf, Hypnosismuse and Khad.

The other team were sound, had a good conversation with them, offered them scrims in the future and they're up for it.
    Absolute cracking session there lads, normally I hate, really Hate GW, but that was a crackin session, even with 1-2 randomers, it was a feckin great night, I was playin brilliant... Dunno, I'm puttin it down to the rice krispie cake. :D

Thanks Lads.

Had a great session with ye lot 2nite!! really was great craic!! That ZULU English clan we came up against (think that's who your on bout Ade) were not that great at all.. Guess I just expected more from a full party... :)Especially since they all had same clam tag! 3 games of sabo.. 2 of which ended in a minute or 2 and jungle was a little longer but no real stress!!

It really is a pleasure playing with you folks!!

More good times to be had!:D

• Advertisement

also.. scrims???

hypermuse wrote: »
    also.. scrims???

Practice competitive matches.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Morning all. On now if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I didn't rage o.O

It was Muse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I didn't rage o.O

It was Muse :P

Your weren't bad last night, there was one game that even made ade rage quit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Good games last night lads, was in stitches when Balfie said "I'm playing unreal tonight lads, the power of the rice crispies cake!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Everyone buy MW2 :P.

Privvy matches are a bit more craic in that imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

goin online now for a few i added all on front pge if anyones up for a game just gimme an invite

Good idea tbh, i'd deffo be up for private games in MW2.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Good idea tbh, i'd deffo be up for private games in MW2.

still have MW2.. Sounds like fun! riot class was great

Advertisement