Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Playin Black Ops for a bit if anyone's around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sniping on MW2 with Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

**** you ya conte :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Guilty of this too. Its gotten so bad that I will do it while looking straight at the second enemy.:o

Thats why u fags no get the quads !

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Magill wrote: »
    Thats why u fags no get the quads !

I don't care for quads and the like. I get my erections the old fashioned way.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I don't care for quads and the like. I get my erections the old fashioned way.;)

LOL, not gonna lie... i get a raging boner after every quad.

Magill wrote: »
    LOL, not gonna lie... i get a raging boner after every quad.

I know, you've got a mic:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    One day I'll learn to not reload after every single kill, terrible habit at this stage.

SNAP! wont be on blops till 2moro night maybe...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gonna go on in a bit. PS3 has been on for near the last 2 hours I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

Anyone online now playing mw2 add me backhandgeorgie

• Advertisement

Lee, by any chance did you record my 1 v 9 GW match on Villa earlier!? Not in my recent games :( I really was 3'arced, facking connection interrupted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nah GW doesn't record :( I'll buy Ghost tomorrow so I can hide with a proper gun/Silenced and Ninja :P we got to like 1min left when they found us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

it was hilarious. I threw down c4 at the start and got 2 kills thanks to ades uav and blackbird :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

No unfortunately :(

My laptop is full (of CoD videos, I swear), once I clear it out I'll start recording games live instead of chancing on the broken theatre to save them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Sorry I didn't make it back on tonight lads. Had fun today, surprisingly I didn't do too bad with the owl Enfield Duel mag, altho, my mate gets near consistant 1 bar, an I was raging cause I was laggin all over the shop, it was good craic...

(He has that stupid Imagine Wimax broadband, I told him to get UPC an he won't, he is paying for their 7meg broadband package, we have done numourous speedtests at different times of the day an he is gettin sometimes less than 1meg. Is stoneage internet not gone? Dare I say even Shircom is better than that wimax crap.)

I got disconnected there perrin so im done. Good games though

Balfie wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't make it back on tonight lads. Had fun today, surprisingly I didn't do too bad with the owl Enfield Duel mag, altho, my mate gets near consistant 1 bar, an I was raging cause I was laggin all over the shop, it was good craic...

(He has that stupid Imagine Wimax broadband, I told him to get UPC an he won't, he is paying for their 7meg broadband package, we have done numourous speedtests at different times of the day an he is gettin sometimes less than 1meg. Is stoneage internet not gone? Dare I say even Shircom is better than that wimax crap.)

You do know that's what I get? :) That's a consistent near half a meg and with Eircom.

____

The one game I did play with the lads in UC2 was fun. Finished 50-49. I love the fact that in UC2 games are usually very close (5 kills in it)

____

Bye bye 7777 posts :pac:

I'll definitely get Uc2 back off of my mate for tomorrow night.

Won't be on now, too tired

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,058 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Heading on now if anyones about.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

beertons wrote: »
    Heading on now if anyones about.
    Probably too late but what's your PSN? Playing with crap lately :mad:
    Mines - hurricane-dean08

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,058 ✭✭✭✭beertons

added you there dean. and lads, i just started using second chance, its deadly.

I have a new love now for second chance. Was playing SnD with smaqqers, and the amount of times lads ran in to defuse, and beery has the python pointing at them. Priceless.

Hopped on for a few wager matches there, ended up joining a SS lobby and two names looked familiar. Turns out they were the lads from the Stabbing Reactions (2) from Convoy :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Really enjoyed the UC2 yesterday,I'll be on for more of that later if anyone's on for it

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Anyone heading on? On now until bout 6 or so

Tried to get on for the night, was told No again. "Maybe tomorro night"

Think I am just gonna sell my playstation, cause to be honest I'm sick of it just lyin there doing nothing an always been told "No I'm watchin me show tonight"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Why you no buy a tv ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Hopped on for a few wager matches there, ended up joining a SS lobby and two names looked familiar. Turns out they were the lads from the Stabbing Reactions (2) from Convoy :D

did you record you stabbing them again? XD

No unfortunately :(

My laptop is full (of CoD videos, I swear), once I clear it out I'll start recording games live instead of chancing on the broken theatre to save them.

Only just noticed this ^

tear_44605.jpg

Shammy wrote: »
    Why you no buy a tv ?

Cause I'm feckin smashed... Like sickenly broke!

• Advertisement

Sure if and when we head up to Galway, we'll nick Lee's tv. The police won't take his claims seriously, what with being a ginger.

Advertisement