Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

tonysea wrote: »
    "Cant wait for 2nite, out wiv me girlies..whoop whoop!"

:mad: I am Jacks raging bile duct.

ARRRGGHHHHH!!

I delete and block people a good bit.

Que awkward situation with sister in law "Oh, I noticed we're not friends on facebook any more...."

Me"...........Yeah, had a bit of trouble with facebook.. friends being deleted and what not"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

just had these two beauties posted to my news wall

Sweet girls come from the south, Barbies come from California, but IRISH girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can drive in the mud, haul wood, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook and drink with the boys! We can cook a wicked good meal and if we have an opinion...You bet your Ass you're gonna hear it!!! - re-post if you're AN IRISH GIRL and proud of it ♥♥

TO ALL MY FELLOW NUTS - I just realized.. We sit and stare at a screen..We talk toourselves...We have imaginary friends and farms, cities and fake animals...we cook imaginary food in imaginary bakery's... We poke people and think its ok...we even write on walls... Think about it... Facebook is a mental hospital ..and we are ...all.. patients..Feel free to steal this..I just did!.. Party in my ward!♥ :):)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

talla10 wrote: »
    'Nothing like a cold can after your fella shoots his load up your arse'

Classy bird. Quickly deleted.....wonder what her parents thought of their little girl after that!

That is honestly one of the funniest things I've read on boards in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

"HAHAHAHAHAHA 'Danny' is such a little baby, can't handle the Murray girls taking over his fb page. You scared of us Danny?' Boo hoo-serves you right for dumping the most AMAZING girl in the worl".

"You don't know what you're missing, you coward, man up and re join facebook or are you too afraid to face us?"

"Ha, re broke in to you account and wrote to that whore you slept with, serves you right"

"Re-Open your account you coward"

"Danny baby, I'm so sorry, take me back, I didn't mean it"

"****ING PRICK I'm the BEST in the world, nicest ass, hot body and you DUMPED ME, you're so ugly and you'll die alone"

I think Danny made the right choice in getting rid of her to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Sweet girls come from the south, Barbies come from California, but IRISH girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can drive in the mud, haul wood, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook and drink with the boys! We can cook a wicked good meal and if we have an opinion...You bet your Ass you're gonna hear it!!! - re-post if you're AN IRISH GIRL and proud of it ♥♥

Oh dear lord. *shakes head*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

TV updates drive me banana's.

I dont care about XFactor, Eastenders, who's on The Late Late Show OR how hot Michael Buble is.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭reera82

The use of the word "hun". It makes me want to put screwdrivers into my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

reera82 wrote: »
    The use of the word "hun". It makes me want to put screwdrivers into my eyes.

It annoys R*ngers fans even more....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

ATTENTION **ALL FACEBOOK
    USERS** DO NOT ADD *LINDA SMITH*, ALSO IF SOMEBODY CALLED *JASON LEE*, ADDS YOU,
    DONT ACCEPT.. IT IS A VIRUS. TELL EVERYBODY, BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST
    ADDS THEM, YOU GET THE VIRUS TOO. ***COPY AND PASTE AND PLEASE RE POST*****

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY FACEBOOK

might as well put ****THIS IS NOT SPAM**** at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

"34 days till im off in the sun loko!!!! ohhh yeahhh baby!! ibiza here we cum ♥"
    Riiight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Oh and anyone who puts x's at the end of each status... Just don't.

"going ou wi d girlies toni. el loko. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Someone on my FB was at an event in Dublin over the weekend, think a work thing, anyway they kept updating their status while at it.
    Why would you go to a social event and have your face stuck in a phone?
    Say for one night just give FB a rest and go out there and talk to people, there was at least 4 to 5 status updates, im surprised they didnt tell people they were going to the toilets for a slash too.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

1CFM

No sh*t sherlock

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

"only 10 sleeps left"

where did this sleeps thing come from ad how do I kill it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

People tweeting while watching tv shows about that tv show (Late Late, etc) is a pathetic way of passing time

Saw someone checking in at "sleep" Why? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

"only 10 sleeps left"

where did this sleeps thing come from ad how do I kill it

I know.

It's a baby talk type of thing :mad:

A bit like "noooo, gang gangs has to go in the car with me" :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

A true friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a bitch, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if they have been months apart. They love you for who you are. Re-post if you have at least one true friend!!! ♥♥♥

When I was a kid I didn't have an XBox or Wii. I had a bike and a curfew (dark). Mum didn't call my mobile, she yelled outside, "time to come in". I played outside with friends and siblings, not Online. If I didn't eat what my mum made me, then I didn't eat. Hand sanitizer didn't exist, but you COULD get your mouth washed out with soap. Re-post this if you drank water out of a hose...and survived :)..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

When people tag someone and say something to them, like "John Smith lol omg that thing u told me earlier!!! :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L"

Post it on their ****ing wall or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

This isn't a status but it grinds my gears...
    When people upload photos with a caption of how ugly they think they are. Eurgh. Then, when their silly little friends disagree and compliment them, they maintain that it's an ugly picture. That they posed for, uploaded and shared on their wall.
    PSHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

*girl's name* - "had the most amazing facial at *fancy hotel* yesterday.. thank you so much *boyfriend's name*!!".

Not that dumb I suppose, the innuendo made me burst out laughing though!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

" FML "
    drives me crazy :( and theres always one D:

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

"I AM BOARD"

"KIDS IN BED, FEW JOINTS NOW AND A BIT OF TELE"

"I'VE NO MONEY FOR CLOTHES NEXT WEEK IN NEW YORK"

"IRELAND IS SO ****, I'M SO GLAD I LEFT"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

few recent beauties

'knacker drinkin!! Da park 2nite at half 7 :) whoop whoop'

'All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's ass. I know that 97% of you won't post this as your status, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, post this for at least one hour'

A true friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a bitch, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with crazy people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if they have been months apart. They love you...for who you are. Re-post if you have at least one ......true friend

La Viva Espana.... i;m takin the Costa Brava plane ......Wooooo heading off today Barcelona we'll be there soon yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to say goodnight to all her friends who live in her computer and her phone. Sleep tight. X x

loved you the minute I heard you were coming. I loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love even more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I'd die for you and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child, you make a conscious decision to allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have children you love more than life ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

^^^

What's with all the emotional blackmail in those bloody chain posts :confused:

Just say no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

^^^

What's with all the emotional blackmail in those bloody chain posts :confused:

Just say no.

theyve started chain wall posts now - ive never sent on chainmail and not gonna start now. i doubt my tummy will explode or my 3rd finger will fall off if i dont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Thanks to this thread I've gotten rid of 44 "friends" and by jaysus it feels good :D

Thanks to this thread I've gotten rid of 44 "friends" and by jaysus it feels good :D

Hid them from your newsfeed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

STIG83 wrote: »
    Hid them from your newsfeed?

Even better.....deleted them altogether!

• Advertisement

Even better.....deleted them altogether!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement