Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quirky things you like about the opposite sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,782 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

beks101 wrote: »
    Blue-eyed boys ;)

brown eyes have more fun!;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

papagormo wrote: »
    brown eyes have more fun!;):D

Oh I like those too :)

But a set of piercing blue eyes just melts me. God, yum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

A nice smile, a smile where the corner's of their eyes crinkle up slightly. Even better if they have dimples. I'm a sucker from dimples:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Jake LeMotta

I like chicks that stick their ass out and their chest forward, so they sort of look like an elongated S.
    I find that super sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

I used to study Computer Science with this one girl who I thought of as being "pretty enough".

At the end of one day we were in a lecture theatre that had a piano in it. At the end of the lecture we went up to the piano, she sat down and started playing classical music that she knew off by heart. And she was really, really good at it too.

By the time she had finished she'd gone from "pretty enough" to "the sexiest woman in the world". For me, talent like that really adds to a woman's attractiveness.

...And I can't play anything...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

PK2008 wrote: »
    I read an article once that said the part of the brain which produces "bonding" chemicals is at top of the forhead and that kissing it stimulates it and thats why you should give babys kisses there.

Also it said that kissing on the lips comes from a way Apes feed their children, they place their food in their between their lips and the baby takes the food using their lips (thereby 'kissing') which also stimulates bonding chemicals.

I have no link for proof, I think its just a theory anyway

That's so sweet :) they're both signs of love :) Awww, you made my day with that, it's so sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

A great ass and preferably......one i can balance my cup of coffee on.:)
    pure fantasy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I love shy guys who have that cute little nervous way of walking. I like tall, thin guys who have big manly hands :)

Most of all, I love it when you're just getting to know a guy and there's a mutual attraction, and when you make him laugh he nervously and quickly glances into your eyes before he looks away again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i love big manly hands, hairy arms & legs.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

I love shy guys who have that cute little nervous way of walking. I like tall, thin guys who have big manly hands :)

Most of all, I love it when you're just getting to know a guy and there's a mutual attraction, and when you make him laugh he nervously and quickly glances into your eyes before he looks away again :D

That is so spot on! Love the thin guy with big hands thing, no idea why! Oh and curly hair...every time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mrsscott

Oh I love a man with a sexy adams apple, particularly if they have a bit of stublle. Especially when they do that nervous swallowing thing, or if they happen to smoke and are taking a pull on a cigarette, the way their adams apple bobs up and down slowly... (not generally a fan of smoker's but this looks so sexy)

And a man with a really deep voice, can just imagine him whispering close to your ear, all gravelly and such... hmmm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

I have a thing for guys in black t-shirts, its just really simple but there is something about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

I love when you frighten a guy(like jump out from behind a door when they think noone is home) they get incredibly angry for a few minutes at anything and everything, before they admit they were freaked out:rolleyes: and can laugh about it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Freckles, they're adorable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

i love feet... I always have. Now not fettish...I just love feet.

I love my wifes feet and the irony is she is flatt footed...

I love any video or film with feet..

Just love them

My mother and sister think i am strange..... Mehhhh So what...

I love bums as well...For this they think i am a typical man...

No figureing that one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Nuka Cola

I turn to Goo when she wears my jumpers/hoodies.
    Especially when we're out. It's a pride thing.

I love when we start having an argument, and she just lunges at me and starts to kiss me, so we both shut up.
    Just a little reminder, that we're in love, so no need to fight.

I love her height, she's not tiny. But I'm 6'1, and I just love to have to bend down.

I love the way she feels the back of my neck/hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 cookier

My bfs big ears, they're not that big, they stick out a bit, but I love them. They're quirky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

krudler wrote: »
    Freckles, they're adorable

Freckles are amazing. They are a symbol that someone is comfortable enough in their own skin that they don't feel the need to hide them under a sheet of make-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Roger Marbles

Girl with no make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Guys with dark curly hair and brown eyes om nom nom!!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

thing i love on a guy - his stomach. flat, a little tiny bit tanned, or just not pale, a little bit of hair... sexiest thing ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Niranja

Shoes! He could be the best looking guy in the world but if the shoes ain't right...Also, over grown, curly, dark hair and to make you feel like the only girl in the room. That takes skill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

beks101 wrote: »
    Teeth. I have a serious thing about teeth. A pair of straight, white and well maintained teeth is seriously like an aphrodisiac to me.

So only 2 teeth as opposed to a full set is ok for you? You must luv that guy from Salem's Lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

I don't know why, but I've always had a thing about tattoos on a guys upper arm, but they have to be tribal or celtic tattoos for some reason, I just find them so manly & sexy! Especially when there's muscle to go with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I love the lips, eyes, nose, tush, those are the physical attributes. The personality attributes have to be a lot like mine to work out, and are often more important than the physical. I don't like anything forced. Very similar sense of humour is gold-dust (:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

I absolutely positively love combats on a guy. Not necessarily camoflauge pants now, black or grey or any colour really, I just think they're so hot *goes weak*

I love a guy with brown hair and sallow skin, and a bit of stubble, yum! Actually, basically everything about my boyfriend is what I love :)! Its not all quirky, but its my thing!

I also agree with the poster who finds intelligence attractive. Very appealing, as long as its unassuming. Nothing worse than a know-it-all!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭FayeRayRay

I love a bit of stubble, treasure trail, and chunky thighs on a man are sexy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

I like a bit of a cheeky side like when We were standing on the escalator in Dunnes the other day not really saying anything in particular and He said 'Wanna **** in the bathroom?' There was no way We were going to, but he made me laugh.

Manners
    He always says please thanks etc and always holds the door, lets people out etc.

my fav fav thing though, is they way he says 'Hi, how are you?' to the waitress, guy in the butcher, person who works in the newsagent and waits for the answer..... and says 'good I'm glad' after the obligotory grand

I like a passionate man........ like just grab me and kiss me where ever. Or on the other hand get cross at me....when i deserve it of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

I also seem to be attracted to guys who work with their hands rather than their minds, I just find it way more attractive for some reason.

But then again, I always thought I'd end up married to a farmer, since I'm a farmers daughter. Who knows, there's still time yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Marry somebody, inherit the farm, then turn him into a farmer... ;)

Advertisement